PDA

View Full Version : FAO: NatEcho


tlr online
06-02-04, 02:39
Nat. How's the grey on the blue?

justin
06-02-04, 02:42
woah, uhhh, maybe we can tone down the rest as well? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Celli
06-02-04, 02:44
Then you're just back at the old one and nothing has really changed.

tlr online
06-02-04, 02:44
OK. Lemme have a play. Back soon... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

justin
06-02-04, 02:45
oh yeah, good point... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Draco
06-02-04, 02:45
I still think an old map (treasure type) would be the best look for the TR forum

Draco
06-02-04, 02:49
grey font on grey background is counterintiutive http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

NatEcho
06-02-04, 02:51
The back is good!
Had a thought (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=009193&p=2#000039) in the other thread.

Celli
06-02-04, 02:51
Now it's too dark to be able to read anything.

NatEcho
06-02-04, 02:54
Aren't we a picky bunch!! lol

The forum looks great if you ask me... Only make the text black. LOL http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif

justin
06-02-04, 02:56
Yes i'm still with Nat on the dark thing :D

But my avatar looks so good on white...

tlr online
06-02-04, 02:56
Yes yes!!!! Goodness me! LOL. OK workin on font colour atm!

Stop *****ing! ;)

NatEcho
06-02-04, 03:08
Originally posted by justin:
But my avatar looks so good on white...I might be able to help you with that, if you like. Can't promise, but I'll try if you want me to! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

justin
06-02-04, 03:10
Originally posted by NatEcho:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by justin:
But my avatar looks so good on white...I might be able to help you with that, if you like. Can't promise, but I'll try if you want me to! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Well i'm sure it'd be easy to fix, if you want to that would be great http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif Cus i luv the current color scheme of the forum ;)

NatEcho
06-02-04, 03:30
Originally posted by justin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NatEcho:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by justin:
But my avatar looks so good on white...I might be able to help you with that, if you like. Can't promise, but I'll try if you want me to! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Well i'm sure it'd be easy to fix, if you want to that would be great http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif Cus i luv the current color scheme of the forum ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Np, I'll see what I can do!
Do you happen to know what font was used?

justin
06-02-04, 03:31
lucidia handwriting i think http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

max_payne_99
06-02-04, 03:34
Originally posted by justin:
lucidia handwriting i think http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif That looks right.

NatEcho
06-02-04, 03:35
Okey Dokey! I'll look into it in the morning! Oh, that's just in a little bit... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/silent.gif I'll look into it as soon as I wake up today... ;)

NatEcho
06-02-04, 04:20
Justin, do you have the original "hush"-pic?? Or know where I can find it?

Celli
06-02-04, 04:38
What time is it for you Nat? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif Isn't it like 6 am? lol

NatEcho
06-02-04, 04:42
Who told!! :(
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif Actually, it's 6:45am... :rolleyes:

Justin --&gt; Never mind! Found it!

NatEcho
06-02-04, 05:59
Justin - PM!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

tippucat
06-02-04, 07:14
Great new look, tlr! Thought I had logged into the wrong site :cool: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Annacia
06-02-04, 07:18
Hi Tipp, really good to see you! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Annacia
06-02-04, 07:20
Boss, plaese tell me you aren't done ajusting the colors.

tlr online
06-02-04, 07:25
Originally posted by Annacia:
Boss, plaese tell me you aren't done ajusting the colors.What's up?