PDA

View Full Version : If you could choose....


Miss60
06-02-04, 20:52
anywhere in the world you would like to live right now, where would it be???? ;)

chocco
06-02-04, 20:56
My first choice would be South Africa, absolutely. :cool:

How about you Marianne?
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Miss60
06-02-04, 21:00
Hi Chocco http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif
Well, I'd say Spain or a Caribbean island....a tropical climate and clubbing a la Ibiza and cool beach clubs would be just my cup of tea right now ;) :D

chocco
06-02-04, 21:05
Sounds lovely actually.
You off to Egypt at Easter, so I bet you are really excited. I would love to go ther someday.
Take loads of photo's for us, if you don't mind please!
Gotta go, see you Marianne. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Miss60
06-02-04, 21:07
See you later Chocco http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif Of course I'll take loads of photos and I've promised to post them here so I will ;)
Actually two months left, so I haven't started the count-down yet, but I'm really looking forward to it :D

Celli
06-02-04, 21:13
Neem my na Suid-Afrika! :D :D

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

TR-Player
06-02-04, 21:14
Lisse, France

daventry
06-02-04, 21:15
I would like to live in LONDON.

Annacia
06-02-04, 21:20
Merida, the Yucatan, Mexico. :D

Cool topic!

Celli
06-02-04, 21:24
That's a complete shock Capitan. ;) Mérida. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

tlr online
06-02-04, 21:27
Ko Samoa

daventry
06-02-04, 21:27
Originally posted by Celli:
Neem my na Suid-Afrika! :D :D

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yikes.gif Jy's n Suid Afrikaner in Amerika.

Celli
06-02-04, 21:29
daventry http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif I don't understand word, I'm just looking them up in an English-Afrikaan online dictionary. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

daventry
06-02-04, 21:37
Originally posted by Celli:
daventry http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif I don't understand word, I'm just looking them up in an English-Afrikaan online dictionary. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif Sorry, i thought you were a South African in America.

You said, take me to South Africa.

rogue_eclipse
06-02-04, 21:50
I'd like to be in Dublin Ireland right now :D or maybe in Brazil is San jose a place there?

Rogue http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

Draco
06-02-04, 22:05
I think I would enjoy living in various places more than setting roots in one single place...

neil4768
06-02-04, 22:27
Mars with a glass of water

Isabella
06-02-04, 23:16
Paris http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

boazboy
06-02-04, 23:22
Mars with a glass of waterLOL Neil! :D

I love my planet too - water or not... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

BB http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

[ 07. February 2004, 00:25: Message edited by: Boaz's Boyfriend ]

tazmine
06-02-04, 23:23
Right here most of the time, but right now, mid-winter, somewhere hot & sunny. :D

Kurtislover101
06-02-04, 23:59
In my dreams kinda dumb but anything could happen in your dreams http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/cutie.gif

tazmine
07-02-04, 00:13
Originally posted by clorinda:
In my dreams kinda dumb but anything could happen in your dreams http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/cutie.gif I don't think that's dumb at all, Clorinda: just the opposite. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

NatEcho
07-02-04, 00:22
I want to live in Scottland. In a really old castle!

Celli
07-02-04, 02:03
daventry - I meant I'm not fluent in the language. I know what I typed, because I looked it up. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Annacia
07-02-04, 02:07
Originally posted by Isabella:
Paris http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif May Gods thought give you wings Bells. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/love3.gif

Kurtislover101
07-02-04, 02:34
Originally posted by tazmine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by clorinda:
In my dreams kinda dumb but anything could happen in your dreams http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/cutie.gif I don't think that's dumb at all, Clorinda: just the opposite. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif </font>[/QUOTE]thank u taz http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif

justin
07-02-04, 03:56
Greece most likely... hmm, maybe Japan... hmm

andromeda_eats
07-02-04, 04:07
Anywhere in the world, right now?

The beach.

daventry
07-02-04, 07:29
Originally posted by Celli:
daventry - I meant I'm not fluent in the language. I know what I typed, because I looked it up. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif Oh, so you like to speak my language for fun.

Are you gonna visit South Africa.

Nicky
07-02-04, 08:28
Anywhere, as long as there's a sea nearby http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

lara bahun
07-02-04, 09:11
Egypt! :D

Isabella
07-02-04, 10:35
Originally posted by Annacia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Isabella:
Paris http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif May Gods thought give you wings Bells. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/love3.gif </font>[/QUOTE]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/engel/angel-smiley-021.gif :D

Thank you Annacia http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif

[ 07. February 2004, 11:36: Message edited by: Isabella ]

TopCat.TopBeing
07-02-04, 10:40
Originally posted by Nicky:
Anywhere, as long as there's a sea nearby http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif