PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision 2005 - ok lets make predictions!


Apofiss
21-05-05, 18:58
Ok everybody (I guess except USA people... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif ) lets make some predictions, I'll start:

1)Latvia
2)UK
3)Greece
4)Bosnia & Herzegovina
5)Israel

I'm off now...*running to watch a EU* :D

ELEN
21-05-05, 19:28
Until now, Norway's was the best!!! But I can't predict because I haven't heard all of the entries. For instance, now a woman from Turkey is singing and I don't like it at all (why does she scream? :confused: )! Anyway, good luck to all countries!

Nessie
21-05-05, 20:03
I'm watching it right now. So much cheesy music in so short time...

thesmallprint
21-05-05, 20:05
Originally posted by Nessie:
I'm watching it right now. So much cheesy music in so short time... Ahh, so true http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Thorir
21-05-05, 20:18
Originally posted by ELEN:
Until now, Norway's was the best!!! But I can't predict because I haven't heard all of the entries. For instance, now a woman from Turkey is singing and I don't like it at all (why does she scream? :confused: )! Anyway, good luck to all countries! You have great taste, Elen. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif
The Norwegian song is GREAT! Finally something original. They are HUGE over here. "C`mon, cīmon, cīmon! You are, you are the only one living in a fantasy, in my dreeeeeeaaaam!" I love glam rock!

Greece are very popular as well. ;)

ilovehollyvalance
21-05-05, 20:31
Go javine! she rocks !

thesmallprint
21-05-05, 21:23
Originally posted by hollyvalance:
Go javine! she rocks ! Wooooooooo! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Apofiss
21-05-05, 22:30
Originally posted by Apofiss:

1)Latvia
2)UK
3)Greece
4)Bosnia & Herzegovina
5)Israel
Congratulations GREECE and Helena!!!

OMG, I was so close!!!! :eek:

1)Greece http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/c-2.gif
2)Malta
3)Romania
4)Israel
5)Latvia

Anubis_AF
21-05-05, 22:33
I liked Malta http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

Apofiss
21-05-05, 22:39
Yeah I liked Malta too - very nice voice she has, but most of the songs (as always) were quite trashy.

Catlantean
21-05-05, 22:54
My favourite was Malta, I liked her voice very much http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif
Pity Croatia did so bad, but the song just wasn't the Eurovision type :( We should've sent something happier, bouncier and with (not too dressed :D ) girl dancers http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif