PDA

View Full Version : LOVE ZOMBIE GAMES? CHECK THIS OUT!

interstellardave
21-07-05, 12:43
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/deadrising/media.html

Watch the clip labeled "Gameplay Footage 1" (you can stream it for free). :D

Reason enough for me to buy a 360 (although don't fear--I bet a PS3 version will appear later). http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

SMSL
21-07-05, 13:35
Looks... horrifying. 'Nough said.

interstellardave
21-07-05, 13:41
I think it's kind of tongue-in-cheek, like the classic zombie movies. That's some good zombie killin' in that trailer! :cool:

interstellardave
22-07-05, 11:43
No one likes zombie games?

SMSL
22-07-05, 13:51
I only like Resident Evil 4, but that's because Leon is so damn gorgeous (and Luis only a scarce step behind) that I don't even look at the zombies much... :D

interstellardave
22-07-05, 14:15
Originally posted by SMSL:
I only like Resident Evil 4, but that's because Leon is so damn gorgeous (and Luis only a scarce step behind) that I don't even look at the zombies much... :D Luckily they threw Ashley and Ada in there for us guys! ;)

I just want people to check out that video clip... that looks like an interesting game--so many options!

thesmallprint
22-07-05, 14:39
I just watched it. I haven't played any zombie games, but it looks pretty good.

Capt. Murphy
22-07-05, 17:53
I love House of the Dead (2). :D But I never really got into the Resident Evil games.

This sounds more along the lines of RE. :-/

interstellardave
22-07-05, 18:03
Originally posted by Capt. Murphy:
I love House of the Dead (2). :D But I never really got into the Resident Evil games.

This sounds more along the lines of RE. :-/ Actually it's quite the opposite of RE... in this game we've got a large open area literally teeming with zombies and you basically have to survive using your wits and whatever you can find around you! It's a lot like "Dawn Of The Dead" with the shopping mall and all...

Tomb Raider 5194
22-07-05, 20:05
I love RE games they are awesome!
That is the only series I like about zombiees until RE4 they weren't exactly zombies.

Howlett
22-07-05, 20:22
Just saw the footage of it, and I remember seeing a preview of this now on Bravo's GamerTV recently.
All I can say is wow, looks really violent! Looks like you can kill by basically ALL means. I haven't yet bought a zombie game, think it would get to me too much! But I imagine I will, just for the thrill of horror I spose.
So if I'm gonna be scared, I think I would go for the most I could get which is why I would get Resident Evil 5. My horror game for the next gen consoles!