PDA

View Full Version : Jen Aniston: What You Haven't Heard!

TheEveningStar
03-08-05, 15:39
The tears, the shock and, now, even more bombshells are being revealed by JENNIFER ANISTON. The heartbroken actress isn't holding back about her feelings for soon to be ex, BRAD PITT, in the new issue of Vanity Fair magazine on newsstands Tuesday, August 9.

In her first official interview since splitting from the 'Troy' boy, you've heard her talk openly -- and emotionally -- about their breakup, her devastation over seeing his W magazine photo shoot with ANGELINA JOLIE, and the false reports that he left because she didn't want to start a family.

"I've never in my life said I didn't want to have children. I did and I do and I will!"

Now, VF contributing editor LESLIE BENNETTS reveals that Brad became "unavailable" to his wife during "Friends"' final season, that he confessed his feelings for Angelina to his wife, and that Jen met with the 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider' vixen face to face!

"People that are close to them feel that he basically checked out of the marriage emotionally, the minute he started working with Angelina," Leslie says. "It was a very difficult time period for Jennifer because she had just finished 10 years on 'Friends.' This was her life, this was her career, this was her community. She turned to her husband and she said, 'He just wasn't there.'"

Jennifer is Vanity Fair's September cover girl and appears on the front of the new issue wearing little more than an unbuttoned, oversized white men's shirt and a big smile. Inside are more provocative photos, showing her topless torso and bikini-ed bottom.

The VF editor visited the famous "Friends" beauty at the Malibu beach bungalow where she's been cocooned since her breakup. In the article, Leslie writes that the fragile Jennifer answers the door with a "radiant smile" and then "bursts into tears."

After confessing that she will "love him for the rest of her life," Jennifer talks about how she and her husband became estranged during the final season of "Friends" when she says she needed him most.

"That was really painful," the daughter of divorced parents says. "It was a family, and I don't do great with families splitting up."

Brad was off shooting 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith,' which Jen was initially thrilled about. She even went out of her way to introduce herself to his co-star, Angelina.

"I was on the lot of 'Friends,'' TV's Rachel Green tells the mag. "I pulled over and introduced myself. I said, 'Brad is so excited about working with you. I hope you guys have a really good time.'"

Months later, "Team Aniston" would reportedly be shocked when Brad grew more and more distant with his wife of four and a half years.

"I think he was attracted to her," Jennifer supporter COURTENEY COX says of Angelina. "There was a connection and he was honest about that. It was an attraction that he fought for a long period of time."

Before they separated in January of this year, Brad denied that he had been unfaithful with his bewitching co-star, but photographs of the two taken around the world since then seem to suggest otherwise.

"At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by anything, but I would much rather choose to believe him," Jennifer says.

Today, she says the two are completely out of touch and she is looking forward to a new future with a new man -- and, no, it's not her co-star in the upcoming comedy 'The Break-Up.'

"I adore VINCE VAUGHN but I'm not going out with Vince Vaughn," she says. "This was a seven-year relationship that was very dear, very complicated, very special. I need to honor it."
The Insider! on Yahoo.com

[ 03. August 2005, 16:42: Message edited by: TheEveningStar ]

MizzCroft007
03-08-05, 16:26
I'm sure she's not dating Vince Vaughn, if ppl don't believe Angelina and believe Jennifer: thats hypocritical. If they think Angelina is doing something with Brad, Jenn is doing something with Vince..... *rolls eyes*

I will ALWAYS hate Jennifer Aniston.

Mary CF
03-08-05, 17:10
How is it hypocritical to believe Jennifer but not Angelina, when the other way around - believing Angelina but not Jennifer, wouldn't be? Please clarify that statement, I don't quite understand.

Maybe you mean in terms of how much time Aniston spends with Vaughn... but then you'd have to consider factors like: how often are they photographed together (in the tabloid world that counts for a lot), where do they go together, what do they do together (as far as we know), etc... I don't know much about the whole Aniston-Vaughn thing but it's also not all over the news like the whole Brangelina thing.

People get so worked up about celebrities who have probably nothing in common with them, whom they probably will never meet... not to mention the fact that whether there was any cheating going on or not here, does it really affect you in any tangible way?

I don't hate Aniston, but I don't really like her all that much either. Still, if what she says about Brad is true, then good riddance to him. I never liked Brad Pitt anyway. There's something about him I just find... annoying.

[ 03. August 2005, 22:06: Message edited by: Mary CF ]

Thorn
03-08-05, 17:14
How can you be annoyed by him when you don't know him personally? This is all media ****. :rolleyes:

superstar
03-08-05, 17:18
Originally posted by THORN:
How can you be annoyed by him when you don't know him personally? This is all media ****. :rolleyes: *nods* you are right...

Mary CF
03-08-05, 17:26
I don't know. I don't have to know him! I am aware that I don't know much about him... I'm not saying I have an in-depth look into his soul, calm down please http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm sure we all pre-judge a little. Everyone does. Not that it's any excuse, but in this case I think it's harmless.

It's not like I'm saying he's totally worthless as a human being and completely awful - I simply said he annoys me. I'm sure he's done good things somewhere in his life, even if I'm not aware of it, but I'm also entitled to my opinion. I'm not sure why, but he really does annoy me.

I guess it would help my case to have a reason, but just as some people think Pauly Shore is annoying without knowing him personally, can I not think Brad Pitt is annoying without knowing him personally?

[ 03. August 2005, 18:30: Message edited by: Mary CF ]

Catapharact
03-08-05, 19:53
Wasn't it Vince Vaugh who said it too all Celebrety tail gazers:

"Kiss some one, and go to sleep kid. You'll be fine." LOL!

Celebs are celebs. They are as flwed as the rest of us poor Humans LOL! Making a big deal out of hating or loving their celebrity won't do a person any good. Make good of your own lives people http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif . Much to explore LOL!

xMiSsCrOfTx
03-08-05, 20:50
All I can say is, it's their lives. I'm not going to get started on this again! Catapharact, you know what I mean! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif I'm happy Angelina and Brad are a couple now. I never liked Jennifer Aniston but it would be harsh to say I hate her... There isn't much we can do, but sit here and roll our eyes on this whole concept.

Everyone's always making it seem like Angelina's the bad girl! :( I don't think she's to blame. She and Brad were attracted to eachother. It's within our nature as humans to act upon attraction, but Brad being married at the time, sometimes people lose interest in eachother. Eh well...

Mary CF
03-08-05, 21:04
But it's not official until they admit it... did they admit it? Have I missed something? I don't really care either way... but now you've got me thinking about it and I'm not sure.

xMiSsCrOfTx
03-08-05, 21:14
I think they did admit it. I might be wrong, sorry if I am. I just go by what I hear here on the forums, which is probably not the right thing to do since we don't know Angelina or Brad. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Catapharact
03-08-05, 22:24
Everyone's always making it seem like Angelina's the bad girl! :( [/QB]Ummmm... actually, from what I have seen, there has been a lot of resentment towards Jennifer Aniston istead, including the rumor that she didn't want children, when infact she herself said she did want them. Media has distortede all true facts of both sides of the stories. Now how can one even analyze human emotions through the scope of logic. You can't, so I am not even gonna try. I however have my principals, and one of them is loyalty. Once you take a vow, it's binding, and there has to be a VERY good reason for breaking it.

Mary CF
04-08-05, 11:38
If what is being said is true about Brad being attracted to and connecting with Angelina while he was married(and obviously I can't know that), and supposedly already in love, then it sounds like Brad has a roaming eye.

To me, someone who has a roaming eye doesn't have a good grasp of what love really means, but instead has confused love with lust. I don't think someone who gets married and then sees a better person and says 'oh wait, I like him/her more' really knows what love means.

Of course, it could be more complicated than that... like maybe he never loved Jen with all his heart to begin with, but then there's a simple solution to that: DON'T GET MARRIED! Sheesh.

Anyway... whatever... I think this is a celebrity thing: you know, like the way you might trade in your old stereo for a newer, better model, only they apply it to PEOPLE. Sickens me. *barf*

interstellardave
04-08-05, 12:21
Human relationships are very complicated and I'm not going to address the particulars of this situation because I have no personal investment in it, nor do I know very many hard facts (which most on this board don't know either).

I DO want to say this though: it seems like a good majority of people on this forum, (and I can only guess it's because she plays Lara in the movies), adore Angelina Jolie and seek to always take her side and view her in only the most positive light.

Again, I don't personally know her or Brad or Jennifer, for that matter but, as regards Angelina, I'd be willing to bet she's not this almost Angelic Being that people seem to make her out to be. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

Anyway, I've rarely commented on Angelina Jolie related topics but I've read plenty of them and this is the impression that I get. :cool:

Mary CF
04-08-05, 15:10
I agree... but you know what's funny about this? The very same article appeared in one of my local newspapers, and it said "Jen cries for Brad" or something like that, next to a smiling picture of her. I know it sounds horrible, but I laughed... she didn't look very heartbroken to me.

Speaking of which, if she was so heartbroken, what's with the semi-nudes she posed for in that magazine? Weird or what?

interstellardave
04-08-05, 15:43
Originally posted by Mary CF:
I agree... but you know what's funny about this? The very same article appeared in one of my local newspapers, and it said "Jen cries for Brad" or something like that, next to a smiling picture of her. I know it sounds horrible, but I laughed... she didn't look very heartbroken to me.

Speaking of which, if she was so heartbroken, what's with the semi-nudes she posed for in that magazine? Weird or what? Well, I guess if she wants to pose semi-nude she can, even if her marriage is broken up. Maybe that makes her feel better about herself? To each her own...

The magazine didn't do her any favors by posting a picture of her smiling next to a story about her being heartbroken though! Probably, like anyone in her situation, she has good days and bad days...

xMiSsCrOfTx
04-08-05, 16:16
Originally posted by Catapharact:
Ummmm... actually, from what I have seen, there has been a lot of resentment towards Jennifer Aniston istead Well, now that I think about your view, you're probably right. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/redface.gif But when this all first happened, there were a lot of harsh feelings towards Angelina, you have to admit. Then, as things started heating up, I think it sort of switched over to Jennifer Aniston. So I guess they both had their fair share of it.

Mary CF
04-08-05, 16:21
I don't know... if what is being said by Jen is true... then I think Angelina deserves more resentment than she's been receiving. I think ruining someone's relationship with someone else is a truly horrible thing to do.