PDA

View Full Version : tomb raider or final fantasy

tombfan91
06-08-05, 21:04
hey guys.witch do you think is more of hard game.final fantasy or tomb raider? as for me im still deciding because there are thingsthat are very different from each game that makes it hard.

tombraider123
06-08-05, 21:14
Final Fantasy, only because the games are so long.

Tomb raider can be hard too

tombfan91
06-08-05, 21:27
hmm.....i decided final fantasy because of the same reason and of course leveling up is hard becaus eu need to be at a certain level to beat a boss or so

Camera Obscura
06-08-05, 22:03
For Tr- I died by fire/drowning/high ledge/shot/ damn monster killed me.

For FF- Leveling up/ Tough enemies/ tough bosses/ ultimate weapons/ very long.

Hard choice but I'd have to say FF because the long game> leveling up> hard bosses all affect the game difficulty but most of Trs difficulty is mainly because of accidents and bad guys.

Melonie Tomb Raider
06-08-05, 23:37
Final Fantasy is far more difficult. But then again, I've only beaten FFX, so that's the one I'm comparing with TR. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

UNDERTAKER
06-08-05, 23:45
I would say Final Fantasy is harder simply because its longer and requires more effort and patience.

OT - Hey Mel, you have Keira back! I like it alot!

tombfan91
07-08-05, 01:21
Final Fantasy is far more difficult. But then again, I've only beaten FFX, so that's the one I'm comparing with TR.

i don't think u should base it on that because final fantasy x is like one of the easiest games besides final fantasy x-2

Osaka
07-08-05, 04:09
I say Final fantasy, its much harder and besides ive beaten much more TR's than FF's

Kamrusepas
07-08-05, 05:17
Final Fantasy.

Melonie Tomb Raider
07-08-05, 05:20
Originally posted by UNDERTAKER:

OT - Hey Mel, you have Keira back! I like it alot! Yeah, I made this avatar for old time's sake. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Lara Croft Snape Raider
08-08-05, 21:48
I would have to say its a toss up.. I started off with Tomb Raider....but you can get stuck from so many little mistakes on FF, much worse than on TR...

So really, just depends on how frustrated I am with either one.

raiderdguy
16-08-05, 19:41
final fantasy is harder but tomb raider is better

rachkitten
16-08-05, 19:47
Originally posted by misterCroft:
final fantasy is harder but tomb raider is better completly aggree with u mistercroft ;)

FunkyBlueTiger
16-08-05, 20:50
I've played all FF's and almost all TR's, and I'd say Final Fantasy is a bit better, but you can always play both!

01kr01
21-09-05, 15:46
BOTH,to be honest with you, i mean, i havnt even complete aod, without cheats yet, so there you go, but ff is soooo hard!!!!

only Croft
21-09-05, 15:50
Originally posted by tombraider123:
Final Fantasy, only because the games are so long.
Tomb raider can be hard too I agreed with tombraider123

Spitfire
21-09-05, 15:51
Final fantasy for the lenth of the game, thats only reason.

Catapharact
21-09-05, 16:00
Hmmm, would it be safe to say neither? LOL!

Reason being that my taste for games has more gone towards the reality of situations; a deeper meaning to things then what's presented in pixals. Guess, I just want another breakthrough storyline game LOL!

Black_Mamba
21-09-05, 17:27
Final fantasy is harder because it takes longer and because you often have to level up in order to beat a boss, but I know for sure that I've seen far less 'game over' screens in FF than I did in TR. TR isn't very hard but when you screw up you usually die instantly, and I think that's why non-fans don't like it that much. I like both games very much, but TR is still my absolute favourite!

Emiri
21-09-05, 18:44
Depends on which TRs and which FFs to compare. Both can sometimes be very frustrating, sometimes very easy and sometimes very hard. They's both very good games, and so very different that it's unnecessary to compare them with each others. That's my opinion. ^^;

P.S. I like both. ;>

ben croft
21-09-05, 20:58
TOMB RAIDER http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

pookieraider
21-09-05, 21:07
Playing without cheats and walkthroughs...TR would have you stuck for a while...the puzzles alone can be incredibly frustrating...I try and play without using a walkthrough as much as possible.... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/c-1.gif

SpArKy
22-09-05, 14:09
Final Fantasy, speacially number 7 at the end when it took me hours to kill the end boss.

HA HA that was ace, and i love the music also. Argghhhh teh good old days.

Final fantasy is by far much harder than tomb raider. Tomb Raider is 'tricky' not hard.