PDA

View Full Version : I demand..... [TRF Members Gallery]


PSone
27-01-04, 06:56
I would like to make some demands.
Pictures of the following added to the members gallery:
* ALL Mods & Admin.

I think this is a fair request, we all share our pics and lives, but recieve no such luxury from the admin or mods.
I think adding a pic of yourself to the membersa gallery should be a pre-requisite for being a mod. And those who are already in higher positions choose not to post them.... they get demoted to regular members
mwuahahahaha!

please?

PSone

[ 27. January 2004, 09:17: Message edited by: PSone ]

Simulation
27-01-04, 09:10
OK OK................ You WIN.

I wanted to keep my true identity hush-hush....but the pressure you have brought to bare is just too much!!! :cool:

Now, you must promise not to let this get out of the forums, otherwise we will have all sorts of riffraff joining just so they can talk to me.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

http://www.the-movie-times.net/pictdir/actors/gallery/pbrosnan/pbrosnan19.jpg

PSone
27-01-04, 09:13
oooohhhhh, I was being serious! :(
But haha!

SpArKy
27-01-04, 09:13
LOL, heres one of me, lol.
No i have been told numerous times i look like him, lol.
I can see where they kinda get it from.
http://www.petaindia.com/hottest/images/Jude-Law-2.jpg

the croft woman!
27-01-04, 10:36
Oooo... hey Sparky http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

croft28
27-01-04, 11:43
Ohhhhh Sparky and Simulation, what sexy men you are ;) ......did anyone ever tell you guys you looked like Jude Law and Pierce Brosnan?

SpArKy
27-01-04, 12:30
Originally posted by croft28:
Ohhhhh Sparky and Simulation, what sexy men you are ;) ......did anyone ever tell you guys you looked like Jude Law and Pierce Brosnan?LOL, they have actually, funnily enough, LMAO!

SpArKy
27-01-04, 12:32
Originally posted by the croft woman!:
Oooo... hey Sparky http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif Hello Cheeky,LOL.

Simulation
27-01-04, 12:34
Originally posted by croft28:
Ohhhhh Sparky and Simulation, what sexy men you are ;) ......did anyone ever tell you guys you looked like Jude Law and Pierce Brosnan?I know...... It's something I have to live with...Always getting the best tables at resturants, woman asking for autographs. Life is HELL!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

:D :D

Kurtislover101
27-01-04, 12:49
ok ok here's one of me http://www.dragonfare.com/AL/ch/Images/kl/kagome111.jpg

TR-Player
27-01-04, 13:54
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Miss60
27-01-04, 13:57
Sorry clorinda, I only see a red x :(

justin
27-01-04, 14:03
oh no you don't clorinda, if you won't post a real pic we'll be posting the masks http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

And yes yes, we need to see every mod... i'll have to refrain from pushing the admins tho, they'll never budge http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Nicky
27-01-04, 15:03
Originally posted by Simulation:
OK OK................ You WIN.

I wanted to keep my true identity hush-hush....but the pressure you have brought to bare is just too much!!! :cool:

Now, you must promise not to let this get out of the forums, otherwise we will have all sorts of riffraff joining just so they can talk to me.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

http://www.the-movie-times.net/pictdir/actors/gallery/pbrosnan/pbrosnan19.jpgHey, Sim! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif I was sure you were a celebrity, dear http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

galaxia2999
27-01-04, 15:10
Originally posted by Simulation:
OK OK................ You WIN.

I wanted to keep my true identity hush-hush....but the pressure you have brought to bare is just too much!!! :cool:

Now, you must promise not to let this get out of the forums, otherwise we will have all sorts of riffraff joining just so they can talk to me.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

http://www.the-movie-times.net/pictdir/actors/gallery/pbrosnan/pbrosnan19.jpgare YOU serious? i hope not.

Simulation
27-01-04, 17:13
Originally posted by Nicky:
Hey, Sim! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif I was sure you were a celebrity, dear http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif As a fellow Mod you can just call me Pierce from now on!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

I wonder if Elle McPherson (OPPS... Gave the game away) I mean ELEN will put her picture here?

[ 27. January 2004, 17:39: Message edited by: Simulation ]

Nicky
27-01-04, 18:06
Originally posted by Simulation:
As a fellow Mod you can just call me Pierce from now on!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif
OK Pierce http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif

Or is it James? (Bond http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif )

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

tazmine
27-01-04, 21:52
Originally posted by PSone:
I would like to make some demands.
Pictures of the following added to the members gallery:
* ALL Mods & Admin.

I think this is a fair request, we all share our pics and lives, but recieve no such luxury from the admin or mods.
I think adding a pic of yourself to the membersa gallery should be a pre-requisite for being a mod. And those who are already in higher positions choose not to post them.... they get demoted to regular members
mwuahahahaha!

please?

PSoneYou can only make demands if you take hostages, PSone. Kidnap Elen or tlr, & then I bet you'll see some action. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif :D

justin
27-01-04, 21:56
Ok here's the plan PSone, you take me as a hostage, they'll have to give cus they need me alive... right? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif lol

But ya can't take Elen or tlr, they run the show http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

ELEN
27-01-04, 22:02
Originally posted by Simulation:
I wonder if Elle McPherson (OPPS... Gave the game away) I mean ELEN will put her picture here?Here I am http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif I'm sory if I look a bit dirty, but I was playing around the beach :D

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/m/i/elle.jpg

justin
27-01-04, 22:03
*sigh* ya know Elen that picture doesn't come close to doing you justice ;)

stephaniedp
27-01-04, 22:03
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please!

Isabella
27-01-04, 22:08
Originally posted by ELEN:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Simulation:
I wonder if Elle McPherson (OPPS... Gave the game away) I mean ELEN will put her picture here?Here I am http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif I'm sory if I look a bit dirty, but I was playing around the beach :D

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/m/i/elle.jpg</font>[/QUOTE]Lol! Go get em Lady! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif ;)

ELEN
27-01-04, 22:14
Howdy Bella http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif ( :D )

Simulation
27-01-04, 22:18
Well hello Elen.

It's Bond ....... James Bond. Your picture reminds me of Doctor No and the Beach scene!!!

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

Isabella
27-01-04, 22:20
Hi Ella, Elle, Elen. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif It's always fun to play in the mud. It keeps us in touch with our inner-child and we can always imagine that it's actually chocolate. ;)

PSone
28-01-04, 10:02
I knew I wouldn't get a serious response from anyone :rolleyes:
I bloody give up :(

the croft woman!
28-01-04, 11:09
aww hun dont be like that http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif

SpArKy
28-01-04, 12:21
Originally posted by PSone:
I knew I wouldn't get a serious response from anyone :rolleyes:
I bloody give up :( You kind-of got a serious respnse from me :D