PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here fans of WWE?

tombraider123
15-10-05, 21:07
Is anyone here fans of WWE?

If so....

Who is your favourite male
Who is you favourite female

Best male match
Best female match

Fav male- John Cena
Female - Trish Stratus
Male match - 6 man hell in a cell
female match - 6 pack challenge

Genocide
16-10-05, 01:26
I am, have been since i was three, will be till i die!

Fave Male: Y2J Chris Jericho (even went to see Fozzy last wednesday! got up on stage with them aswell, it was ace!)

Fave Femele: Pre-Slut Lita, although now im starting to like Post-slut Trish

Fave Male Match: Iron Man:HBK vs Bret 'Hitman' Hart (WM XII)
Fave Female Match: Single:Tori vs Sable (WM XV)

BoyTRaider
16-10-05, 06:01
Originally posted by tombraider123:
Is anyone here fans of WWE?

If so....

Who is your favourite male
Who is you favourite female

Best male match
Best female match

Fav male- John Cena
Female - Trish Stratus
Male match - 6 man hell in a cell
female match - 6 pack challenge I love WWE.
Agreed with everything, except female... I like Lita. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

tombraider123
16-10-05, 08:13
Originally posted by Genocide:
Fave Female Match: Single:Tori vs Sable (WM XV) Omg i loved that match, except Sable didnt have a clue what to do, I really think Tori should have won it.

ELEN
16-10-05, 08:14
Is WWE the wild match where they hit each other? I'm sure UNDERTAKER has to say many things about it :D

Too violent for me http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Colin125
16-10-05, 10:15
I've been a huge fan of WWE for almost 3 years. Hopefully Lita will soon get out of this storyline with Edge. :D

Favourite diva: Lita/Amy Dumas
Favourite male wrestler: Matt Hardy

Favourite female match: Lita vs Trish Stratus (Lita won the Woman's Champion belt for the 2nd time)

Favouirte male match: Batista vs Triple H (Hell in a Cell)

UNDERTAKER
16-10-05, 16:59
Favourite male - Undertaker
Favourite female - Stacy Keibler

Best male match - Undertaker vs Mankind Hell in a Cell (KOTR 1998)

Best female match - Sable vs Stephanie McMahon

Catapharact
16-10-05, 17:06
LOL! Nah not a fan. To me, WWE is just another soap opera, just with more brawly men LOL!

http://www.teamryouko.com/index2.htm

THESE guys are cool ;) LOL!

[ 16. October 2005, 18:08: Message edited by: Catapharact ]

Mona Sax
16-10-05, 20:39
Originally posted by UNDERTAKER:
Best male match - Undertaker vs Mankind Hell in a Cell (KOTR 1998):eek: That was unbelievable. I still don't know how Mankind survived it.

[ 16. October 2005, 21:40: Message edited by: MonA saX ]

UNDERTAKER
16-10-05, 20:51
Did you know that Undertaker wrestled the entire match with a broken ankle?

Genocide
16-10-05, 23:49
yeah, it's quite funny really coz Mick Foley was pretty annoyed that The Undertaker could climb the cage with a broken ankle faster than he could without...another match fave of mine was the HIAC with undertaker and HBK-Bad Blood '97...that was such a brutal match...and it marked the first appearance of Kane

Taker Fan
17-10-05, 01:15
Kane was so cruel like Sephiroth back then.

Genocide
17-10-05, 01:50
yeah, but Kane also kicked ass back then aswell...We had a big 6'9 (apparently) monster in red and black spandex who was completely unstoppable, and the whole mystery of seeing him unmasked made him a big fan faveorite, what we have now is NOT the Kane we used to have, what we have is a Fat ugly guy with a white contact lense pretending he a badass when he's clearly not when compared to what Kane was capable of back in the day:Inferno matchs, casket matchs, BRUTAL cage match's and a mean streak that would could make Triple H cry and ask for his bottle back!
I would've love to see the old Kane and the old Taker in a HIAC, i think hat would be something that would put all the others to shame!

tombraider123
27-10-05, 12:06
Originally posted by UNDERTAKER:
Did you know that Undertaker wrestled the entire match with a broken ankle? Woah! I can barely wlak if i have a sprained ankle! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/redface.gif