PDA

View Full Version : How to get on the roof?

SorceresS*
04-12-02, 12:12
I saw pictures on the net where somebody's on Lara's mansion's roof? How's that possible? Do I need a program for that?
I thought a saw a program somewhere that said it could move Lara into impossible places..

Bokkie
04-12-02, 12:23
Well, in Tomb Raider Chronicles (3rd story, last level), you must climb on roof to finish the level. And, this is done without any program ;)
But, there is a program that you can move Lara to any position. It's called Tomb Raider Position Editor. You can find this program on www.tombraiderchronicles.com (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com)

ELEN
04-12-02, 16:30
Hi SorceresS*...
You don't need a program in order get on Lara's mansion's roof (I really don't know if there is such a program but at least you don't need it). There is a technic which can help you...

Boot a game with Lara's Home level. To get on the roof, do the following:

Get out of the house and turn left. You must see a ledge at your left hand (notice the tall block. You have to go on there). Turn Lara in order to see the ledge. Step on the ledge (you must see the windows now) and turn around (your back faces the windows). Reach the edge of the ledge, take some right steps in order Lara's right hand touches the wall. Turn right (45 degrees) to see the wall. Just for checking, try to step left until Lara can't go any further. Now turn slightly left and when you see Lara's right arm and foot inside the wall, stop. Press and hold the <jump> key. Lara will land on the block... Repeat the procedure for the next tall block...

We can say that this technic is a kind of bug. You can perform this "corner bug" to every tall block that you'll find. Eidos couldn't imagine that this would happen (at least this is what most of the people say). But you'll see that the roof is textured...

Good luck... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

[ 04 December 2002, 16:31: Message edited by: ELEN ]