PDA

View Full Version : Tomb raider is rubbish?!?!?!?!

the croft woman!
04-12-02, 16:43
Why do you guys all think that people say tomb raider is rubbish with no exitment when they havent even played it???

And why does it get bad ratings when its the most popular game in the world?????

Draco
04-12-02, 17:38
Its not politically correct...it will never get the ratings it earns...such is the way of the world...

SYS
04-12-02, 17:55
...a voice from the darkness.....

It's not bad when someone has an opponent view or it's not the same as ours. But for the rest...

Because they are incompetence. I think, it's not good when someone has a certain opinion about a thing, what he don't know. Unfortunatelly, there are so much people in the World, like them. They are ignorant, but they believe them cleverer themselfs than the others...

The other cast is not ignorant for games for instance, but they believe that the same as above. I mean the critics here...most of the critics...

And another cast is the gamers, who believe what all the critics say. Altough they never played TR5 for instance, but they never will try it, 'cause an article rated it just for 70% out of 100%, and just the weak games become under 80%. Mostly, they just check the percent without reading the full article, and they are just assured about a game...

I know people personally from all these three cast-example...

Why get TR bad ratings recently? Mainly, it's because of the very little improvement of the gameplay, year by year. I know that, for us, every TR is another adventure, and for us, that's the point. TR is not a game for me, I take it very serious. But most of the gamers who plays several games, thinks it's just a game, and a game must be exciting and various. Mainly various with many differences, new ideas between each episodes. But if You check TR1 and then TR5, there are not so much differences between the two games, from the gameplay's view. And the new features in TR6 are new features just for us: NPC interacting and character improving are not new features in the gaming-world today. Anyway, many gamer wait for TR6 as a really new TR, and a whole new adventure...and this is good. Most people are optimist about it, I think...

Further back, I used to instruct some people who were really ignorant for TR. Altough they listened to me, or they don't answered for my "missionary replies", I think, it was perhaps completely needless...

Just simply forget all the ignorant people. You love Lara and Her adventures, and YOU KNOW several reasons for the question "why?". That's the point and that's fully enough...

SYS "So many tombs...so little time...and the raiding never ends!"

[ 04 December 2002, 18:58: Message edited by: SYS ]

Scottlee
04-12-02, 19:17
People I know think TR is just for people who want to stare at a virtual pair of tits. Yeah I'm sure! Like I'd waste hundreds of hours doing all the games just for that.