PDA

View Full Version : Six Feet Under OVER! (SAD)

Spitfire
22-08-05, 04:12
Did anyone catch the last Six Feet under Episode.
I had tears forming in my eyes. That had one of the most moving endings i have seen in a LONG time, and i DONT cry!.

I won't spoil it now for those who havnet seen but my god it was so sad yet perfect.

Neteru
22-08-05, 14:01
The last series has just started here in UK on E4. I watched the first of it the other night. I'm a bit out of the picture as I missed a lot of the last (4th) series.

Nicky
22-08-05, 16:42
One of our channels here used to show the series after hours - but they had altered the title so much that I wouldn't even suspect which series it was by seeing the title in the TV mag or the paper :rolleyes: When I found out, the season it was airing was almost over.

Now I saw they are showing it once more, again after hours, but I don't know which episodes. Although most probably they have bought only a couple of seasons and just keep repeating them (it's so typical of this specific channel :rolleyes: ).

[ 22. August 2005, 17:46: Message edited by: Nicky ]

Spitfire
22-08-05, 19:17
I just finished watching it again on Tivo. again i never seen such a great show that was so real and had a perfect ending i mean they really made it perfect. Well i guess ull have to wait to see it i guess.

I think so this was season 5
so u have a ways to go. DONT MISS THE ENDING its just great.

Sorry if i sound like a freak but that was the only show i ever really liked beside comedies. All those dramas trying to be good pretty much sucked. Six Feet Under was beyond any of them so yeah. I just have a soft spot for that show i guess, the characters are so real and feel like real people u know.

Ok ill stop, just big fan with a happy ending is all

Spitfire
23-08-05, 10:32
no one else here likes six feet under??? ohwells, their loss lol

TR463
24-08-05, 20:54
Originally posted by Nicky:
One of our channels here used to show the series after hours - but they had altered the title so much that I wouldn't even suspect which series it was by seeing the title in the TV mag or the paper :rolleyes: When I found out, the season it was airing was almost over.

Now I saw they are showing it once more, again after hours, but I don't know which episodes. Although most probably they have bought only a couple of seasons and just keep repeating them (it's so typical of this specific channel :rolleyes: ). I noticed that Greece likes to show American shows at REALLY random times, like either REALLY early in the morning or REALLY late at night :rolleyes: :D

Nicky
24-08-05, 21:48
@ TR463: Indeed :rolleyes: :D Most of the times you need a crystal ball in order to figure out which those series are, and lots of coffee if you really want to stay up and watch them :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif