PDA

View Full Version : Jurassic Park III


Celli
17-02-04, 01:57
Anyone else watching this right now? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif How dumb can these people get?!? lol He's telling me not to go, so I think I will....lol http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Draco
17-02-04, 02:11
I never actually saw JP3... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/redface.gif

Celli
17-02-04, 02:16
LMAO! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

"Excuse me sir, your dinosaur is ringing. Please take it outside or we'll ask you to leave." :D :D

Celli
17-02-04, 02:27
"Oh my god, it's a birdcage."

"For what?"

You moron....for fish :rolleyes: the birdcage is for fish....

Draco
17-02-04, 02:33
You watching this on TV?

Celli
17-02-04, 02:36
It's on ABC.

LMAO...damn telemarketers, they're everywhere, even in your dinosaur's waste pile. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

laracroft8290
17-02-04, 02:50
They are making a fourth http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

laracroft8290
17-02-04, 02:52
Here's another tidbit...the birdcage thing actually happened in the first book with Alan Grant and Hammond's two grandchildren Lex & Tim.

Celli
17-02-04, 02:57
Very interesting about the birdcage. And else could they possibly do in the 4th? lol Is it Ellie's turn to go back? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

I was taking the movie pretty seriously up until the ringing dinosaur. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

justin
17-02-04, 03:25
The third was ok, just some loopholes that i didn't like. But at least they didn't bring dinos into the city again :rolleyes:

I won't even go into the t-rex breakin its neck http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif

Celli
17-02-04, 03:33
Breaking its neck? :confused:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

justin
17-02-04, 03:36
Hi Celli http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Yeah when the... uhh, i'd have to check my dinosaur book... the other big one breaks the T-rex's neck, very unlikely due to weight ratios in my opinion http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

MizzXCroft
17-02-04, 03:43
JP III will be airing in Cali in about 10 minutes..LOL

laracroft8290
17-02-04, 04:40
Originally posted by Celli:
Very interesting about the birdcage. And else could they possibly do in the 4th? lol Is it Ellie's turn to go back? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

I was taking the movie pretty seriously up until the ringing dinosaur. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif The guy he ate had the sat phone and it started ringing while inside....odd yes...but maybe...*yeah in your dreams* hahahaha

Draco
17-02-04, 06:08
It's a bloody movie chaps...enjoy it already http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif ...

I could have picked it apart, but I wanted to have fun watching... ;)

Annacia
17-02-04, 06:18
Actually 3 was decent. The second sucked bad!.

LC, do you remember when reading the book pulling for the T Rex to get Lex??

Draco
17-02-04, 07:51
I thought all three of them were pretty decent...

When is JP4 expected?

Gavman
17-02-04, 13:36
Originally posted by Draco:
I could have picked it apart, but I wanted to have fun watching... ;) I picked it apart Drac!
Knowing a lot about paleontology & dinosaurs, and for those who have studied this line of work, JP3 would be considered the worst imo. Too many inconsitencies and technical faults. The only good thing being the fx.
Please let Speilberg direct the 4th one, atleast he researches what he directs.
Thats my rant for the day ;)

laracroft8290
17-02-04, 15:32
Originally posted by Annacia:
Actually 3 was decent. The second sucked bad!.

LC, do you remember when reading the book pulling for the T Rex to get Lex??Yes I do Annacia.

JP4 is expected to release in 2005. Stan Winston is already working on the animals. Kathleen Kennedy and Steven are the Executive Producers.

You can read more about it at IGN (http://filmforce.ign.com/jp3?fromint=1) and yes its free.

monstrum
18-02-04, 08:47
Originally posted by Gavman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:
I could have picked it apart, but I wanted to have fun watching... ;) I picked it apart Drac!
Knowing a lot about paleontology & dinosaurs, and for those who have studied this line of work, JP3 would be considered the worst imo. Too many inconsitencies and technical faults. The only good thing being the fx.
Please let Speilberg direct the 4th one, atleast he researches what he directs.
Thats my rant for the day ;) </font>[/QUOTE]yes, when the T-rex came to bite the spinosaurs neck no matter what dinosaur it was a bite in the neck would kill.
and theres the little problem, T-rex has only been in north america and canada, when only one spinosaur has ever been found in EGYPT!!!!

bubbleblaster
18-02-04, 08:56
i remeber seeing JP3 at the cinema, the part wen the mobile is ringing and its in the dinosaurse poo is funny http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif

Miss60
18-02-04, 09:01
IMO both the 2 and the 3 sucked...especially the abrupt ending in the third one. Doubt they'll ever make one as good as the first...so they may as well quit while they can :rolleyes:

Draco
18-02-04, 20:00
Originally posted by monstrum:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gavman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:
I could have picked it apart, but I wanted to have fun watching... ;) I picked it apart Drac!
Knowing a lot about paleontology & dinosaurs, and for those who have studied this line of work, JP3 would be considered the worst imo. Too many inconsitencies and technical faults. The only good thing being the fx.
Please let Speilberg direct the 4th one, atleast he researches what he directs.
Thats my rant for the day ;) </font>[/QUOTE]yes, when the T-rex came to bite the spinosaurs neck no matter what dinosaur it was a bite in the neck would kill.
and theres the little problem, T-rex has only been in north america and canada, when only one spinosaur has ever been found in EGYPT!!!!</font>[/QUOTE]Actually using current topographical knowledge will skew findings that lived 65+ million years ago...

If the continental drift theory is to be believed, all of the land masses on the planet were once one...

And another thing http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif even if they din exist at the same time or place, it was a movie about genetically created dinosaurs, so the actual history is moot...