PDA

View Full Version : Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Smith will Suffice
22-10-05, 05:05
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Primetime/abc_ptl_nazitwins2_051019_t.jpg

Oct. 20, 2005 Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

*ABC NEWS*

-Smith

Thorn
22-10-05, 05:30
Brainwashing at its finest. :(

Angel666
22-10-05, 06:06
Once those girls move out on their own they are going to get their asses kicked bigtime. I really don't know what else to say about this except that I feel sorry for the girls only being exposed the that kind of thought. I swear to god I think I have seen them on the disney channel.

Jacob x5
22-10-05, 08:06
I must blame their parents for this, because when kids are little they believe what their parents say and when it sticks in their mind it will stay with them for their whole life.

What on earth are they on about? Want their people to stay white?! What are they afraid they'll get a skin colour change or something?

Hate towards a whole culture because of something that happened years ago? The stupidest hate of all IMO. It's like you can't just go down the street and point out people and say "I hate him, oh and I hate her, oh and I like him".

Olvidarse
22-10-05, 08:41
Ahh, I've always known that strange things come from Bakersfield... People go there to die. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/redface.gif

Mona Sax
22-10-05, 09:16
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
"We want to keep being white," said Lynx.'Nuff said. :( :rolleyes:

Gabi
22-10-05, 11:00
Appaling and very, very sad.
I feel sorry for the girls and hope that one day their common sense and experience will let them see reality and that life is not just white and black, but shows all the facettes of the colour scheme, which make it beautiful.

Neteru
22-10-05, 11:23
So why even bother giving them publicity by posting it here? Vile people with vile points of view deserve no exposure at all in my view.

Greenkey2
22-10-05, 11:40
Letting us know when they've been locked in an oubliette wouldn't do any harm though http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif . And that goes for ANYONE who brings up children in such an inhuman, appalingly narrow-minded way.

Can these people not see that the human race is like a rainbow? It's only beautiful when all of the colours are there.

Catapharact
22-10-05, 13:19
Hmmm... You should hear some of the stuff from the Neo-Nazis... *Shakes Head*

I could give them a bad wake-up call and tell em that the western civilization has it's roots from Babylon and the Mediterrianian, buttt.... I say let em swim in their own ignorance.

Jacob x5
22-10-05, 13:59
Originally posted by Neteru:
So why even bother giving them publicity by posting it here? Vile people with vile points of view deserve no exposure at all in my view. Good point Neteru! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif I'd laugh if those two twins found this thread lol...

Mary CF
22-10-05, 15:05
That's pathetic.

thesmallprint
22-10-05, 16:27
:( It's awful that they've been raised like that.
Hopefully when they get older they'll change their views... or should I say oppose their parents's views.

[ 22. October 2005, 17:31: Message edited by: thesmallprint ]

Smith will Suffice
22-10-05, 18:27
why bother posting here?

its news. and maybe that people are aware of them and their intesntions and views, more action can be taken. knowledge is power and now if more people know about them, then perhaps something or someone can intervene on their little freak show white supremecy views.

-Smith

BoyTRaider
22-10-05, 18:50
Well, I'm glad you posted it here Smith.
It's a way for us to share our opnions on the topic.
IMO I consider the girl's mom the bad guy. She has taught them to act like that, and I'm not so sure about the father though. Maybe the father divorced from the mom because of her beliefs...who knows... :rolleyes: I just hope that those girls don't raise enough fans to cause a major commotion throughout the world. :(

Mona Sax
22-10-05, 20:22
Originally posted by Boyraider:
I just hope that those girls don't raise enough fans to cause a major commotion throughout the world. :( Somehow I doubt that's ever gonna happen, thank God.

Joseph
23-10-05, 00:26
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
why bother posting here?

its news. and maybe that people are aware of them and their intesntions and views, more action can be taken. knowledge is power and now if more people know about them, then perhaps something or someone can intervene on their little freak show white supremecy views.

-Smith Certainly! They must be helped to become infamous for spreading the rediculous disgusting matter. Thanks for posting, Smith. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

croft28
23-10-05, 00:48
What a couple of freaks!

Mary CF
23-10-05, 01:03
Makes you wonder... doesn't it - how the heck did they get signed on to a record label?? Yeah, I know... by someone as/more racist than them.

If any of us finds out what record label they're on, I declare that we should boycott it. At least do that much. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

nomedo
23-10-05, 01:23
im banning the "hate-twins". im never gonna talk bout them anymore. they have lost all respect and right to get publicity.
Mary-Kate and Ashley are the only twins that i love http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif .

so bye bye hate-twins, hope i never see u again. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif
ever.

Angel666
23-10-05, 05:10
Originally posted by Boyraider:I'm not so sure about the father though. Have a looksee :

In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification
'Nuff said.

EDIT: Woops, just realized that thats the moms father and not the twins. Sorry, Ignore me.

[ 23. October 2005, 17:29: Message edited by: Angel666 ]

mau3genius
23-10-05, 05:17
Both Suckers >.< But it's the same, I don't even care about these psychoes and their racist family. The only twins I love are Olsen Twins and Mowry Twins of course :D

[ 23. October 2005, 06:18: Message edited by: mau3genius ]

Smith will Suffice
23-10-05, 07:24
Originally posted by joseph:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Agent Smith:
why bother posting here?

-Smith Certainly! They must be helped to become infamous for spreading the rediculous disgusting matter. Thanks for posting, Smith. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif </font>[/QUOTE]fine i wont post anything controversial anymore

:rolleyes:

ridiculous

-Smith

chloe
23-10-05, 08:44
the smart thing to do is not buy their stupid cd
when it comes out.