PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the rings game

dingochik
30-12-02, 04:54
Has anyone had the chance to play the lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring game? I've been playing it, the graphics are a bit strange...I think my disc maybe scratched...but overall the game is not bad. Not really like the movie or book though...the characters are strange. :rolleyes:

Draco
30-12-02, 05:00
I havent played it...

-Dingochik's fuzzy tiger

dingochik
30-12-02, 05:08
I see..

Draco
30-12-02, 05:25
You change your avatar every week or something?

-Dingochik's fuzzy tiger

dingochik
30-12-02, 05:44
nope. :D

Draco
30-12-02, 05:58
:rolleyes:

-Dingochik's fuzzy tiger

ELEN
30-12-02, 18:52
Hi Dingochik...

I have this game... I can't believe that I bought a game and I have it in my drawer... I should have known that I can't play another game. The controls are difficult for me. Although I have played a game where I used the mouse (Drakan), I can't control this game. I even changed the buttons to make them similar to TR...

The graphics looks very nice to me but I couldn't continue with the game and do you know why??? I'm almost at the beginning and I have to avoid the "devil" thing on the horse. But I can't as I have to walk slowly (which means that I have to use two buttons on the keyboard) and throw rocks to tempt the horesman (using the mouse)... I'm sorry, I don't have three arms :D :D

dingochik
03-01-03, 08:03
Elen thats easy...just throw rocks in the opposite direction away from you and run to the bridge...as soon as you get across it then you are safe. My dad has been playing it and is way ahead. It gets worse. :D I really want the new tomb raider game that I've been waiting for a whole year and more now...I got so many games I dont know what to do with the ones I dont play...like 3D movie maker..hehe. :D

ELEN
03-01-03, 20:26
I can't, I can't, I can't, I just can't control this little kid (I forgot his name). I'm not used to use the mouse. I did it once and I can't believe that I made it... I'm just born for only one game :D hehe...

croft28
03-01-03, 22:15
I havent played this version....but i LOVE THE TWO TOWERS game on PS2 thats based on the first and second film....it so fun, lots of killing orcs and fighting your way through scenes from the movie, the graphics are great too.Check that one out if you dont like the novel version your playing.

dingochik
05-01-03, 07:41
The guy is frodo baggins, is he the son of bilbo baggins?...no thats his uncle right? I think. Its not that hard really to control him..just use the mouse for looking around and the arrows keys for controlling his movement..easy pesy Japanesy! I play many games this way. I think the first game is nothing like the book or the movie. :confused:

Draco
05-01-03, 10:01
My mouse is an extention of my arm, I use it for everything, unless a keyboard is better, like in TR...