PDA

View Full Version : Duffman Driving!!!!


Duffman
19-02-04, 03:12
i just wanted to let all my friends here that i got my Probationary License today!!!!!!! - woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

It means i can now drive on my own!!!! - im so so so happy - and i bought a car a few months ago - so im all set!!!!

hooorray!!!!! - can you tell im excited!!!? - ive called everyone and told them, and i wasnt going to leave you friends out of the loop... lol... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/grouphug.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

shandroid
19-02-04, 03:17
That is so great Duffman!! I remember the first drive I took all by myself in my first car, it was incredible!!

Enjoy yourself, and be very careful!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Celli
19-02-04, 03:19
That's fantastic Duffman! :D There's nothing like finally being able to drive on your own. Ah, the freedom! :D

Duffman
19-02-04, 03:19
Thanx Shan... and i will be careful... cheers http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 03:20
Thanx Celli... im so excited - but my mum took my car to work with her... so i cant wait to get driving... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

max_payne_99
19-02-04, 03:21
Now, the first thing you want to do is a big smoking donut in the middle of the intersection...... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

Draco
19-02-04, 03:24
Originally posted by Deano:
Now, the first thing you want to do is a big smoking donut in the middle of the intersection...... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif Or do 115 down the 215...

What would that be in kph? 200?

Duffman
19-02-04, 03:36
sure guys... ill do those things... i have motoroil in my vaines so im sure to have some fun... (but safely okay Shan... hehehe)... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif

Annacia
19-02-04, 04:05
Duff luv!!!!!!!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

Annacia
19-02-04, 04:07
Get out and squeel wheels!!!!!!!!!!! I know ya gotta take after someone. :D

Duffman
19-02-04, 04:16
thankx Annacia http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif ... - im so happy... thankx guys http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif

zebigbos
19-02-04, 04:53
Congrats' Duffman! I so envy you! :D

Can't wait when I'll be able to drive, whenever it happens.

Duffman
19-02-04, 05:14
thanx Obelix... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif - just make sure you have had plenty of practive before you go... and if you have youll get it like i did... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif

ELEN
19-02-04, 06:29
Well done Duffman :cool:

Meep
19-02-04, 06:32
good stuff Duffman :D

Now i just gotta work on getting my L's first lol! ahh lazy me...

You have fun now and keep it under 180 sweety!

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/love1.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 06:56
thanx Elen... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif

thanx meep... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif - 180... awww... :( ... but my car can go 200+... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif

chocco
19-02-04, 12:13
Woah cool! Way to go Duffman..Have fun. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forums/icons/icon14.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 12:35
cheers chocco... im still buzzing http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif

Draco
19-02-04, 15:53
Dont go too far past the redline... ;)

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 17:43
That is awesome! Congratulations!..LOL...hey wanna take me with you for a spin?? Hahahahah!!!!!!! C'mon let's go somewhere I got nuthing better to do here at home! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

justin
19-02-04, 17:53
Congratz :D

But i hate driving http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yuck.gif

bubbleblaster
19-02-04, 18:01
congratulations Duff :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

julialee
19-02-04, 19:43
Well done Duffman http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif
Enjoy the freedom of driving alone :cool:

Titanium
19-02-04, 19:53
Congratulations Duffman!!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

How does it feel now you can go anywhere you want to?? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

-DEBUG
19-02-04, 19:57
Congratulations Duffman

BTW don't drive using the name Duffman ;)

Duffman
19-02-04, 20:22
awww thanx guys - http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/grouphug.gif - im very happy now... - ill be able to drive to work today for the first time...

no more 1h hour+ train trips... hot, crowded, smelly and LATE!...

Now i just have to avoid all the obsticles on the road (ie. other road users...) - and as Draco said - try to avoid the temptation of getting close to that red line... hehehe

cheers guys - another group hug... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/grouphug.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 20:24
Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
That is awesome! Congratulations!..LOL...hey wanna take me with you for a spin?? Hahahahah!!!!!!! C'mon let's go somewhere I got nuthing better to do here at home! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif YES! - lets go for a spin Bad Azz!!!... just tell me where and when and ill be there... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif

Titanium
19-02-04, 20:25
Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
That is awesome! Congratulations!..LOL...hey wanna take me with you for a spin?? Hahahahah!!!!!!! C'mon let's go somewhere I got nuthing better to do here at home! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif YES! - lets go for a spin Bad Azz!!!... just tell me where and when and ill be there... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What car do you have duff? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 20:45
i have a Ford Fairmont Ghia - 1997 EL model... a very nice car indeed...

it has leather trim, 6 x CD stacker - and a great pioneer 9 speaker audio system to match, climate control, cruise control, ABS, alloy wheels, and more... im so happy...

it is "sparkling burgandy" in colour... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 20:47
Originally posted by -DEBUG:
Congratulations Duffman

BTW don't drive using the name Duffman ;) noted... and ill try and stay on the left side of the road... hehehe :cool:

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 20:50
Hmm..where to go...where to go....tough decision....how about the movies? the mall?..I can go for some shopping spree!..haha...I could buy you something that you might want Duffman... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 20:50
Originally posted by Duffman:
i have a Ford Fairmont Ghia - 1997 EL model... a very nice car indeed...

it has leather trim, 6 x CD stacker - and a great pioneer 9 speaker audio system to match, climate control, cruise control, ABS, alloy wheels, and more... im so happy...

it is "sparkling burgandy" in colour... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif oh, its a true blue aussie car too... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forums/icons/icon14.gif

Draco
19-02-04, 20:52
Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Hmm..where to go...where to go....tough decision....how about the movies? the mall?..I can go for some shopping spree!..haha...I could buy you something that you might want Duffman... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif When I dunno where I want to go, I just get in and cruise...

Duffman
19-02-04, 20:57
Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Hmm..where to go...where to go....tough decision....how about the movies? the mall?..I can go for some shopping spree!..haha...I could buy you something that you might want Duffman... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif awww thanks bad azz... yes, the movies + the mall for sure... as long as we have petrol and tunes (i have BOTH TR movie soundtracks in the stacker so itll be great)... and no need to worry about the heat - my car is the best place to be in hot weather - with amazing climate control... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

Geck-o-Lizard
19-02-04, 20:59
Way to go, Duff! I knew you'd do great! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 20:59
Originally posted by Draco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Hmm..where to go...where to go....tough decision....how about the movies? the mall?..I can go for some shopping spree!..haha...I could buy you something that you might want Duffman... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif When I dunno where I want to go, I just get in and cruise...</font>[/QUOTE]yeah some of that would be cool too... sorry i cant drive to you Draco - we would go for a nice cruise if i could... ;) (is doing 150+ called cruising? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif - well we will do that anyway http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif )

Duffman
19-02-04, 21:00
Originally posted by Geck-o-Lizard:
Way to go, Duff! I knew you'd do great! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif thanx geck-o http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Draco
19-02-04, 21:03
Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Hmm..where to go...where to go....tough decision....how about the movies? the mall?..I can go for some shopping spree!..haha...I could buy you something that you might want Duffman... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif When I dunno where I want to go, I just get in and cruise...</font>[/QUOTE]yeah some of that would be cool too... sorry i cant drive to you Draco - we would go for a nice cruise if i could... ;) (is doing 150+ called cruising? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif - well we will do that anyway http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif )</font>[/QUOTE]If you mean 150 kph, that is about the speed limit here... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 21:04
Originally posted by Duffman:
awww thanks bad azz... yes, the movies + the mall for sure... as long as we have petrol and tunes (i have BOTH TR movie soundtracks in the stacker so itll be great)... and no need to worry about the heat - my car is the best place to be in hot weather - with amazing climate control... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif You're welcome... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif I'll take your word for not worrying about the weather...hehehe...I don't like to be too hot or too cold..but you'll take care of that won't you? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 21:13
Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Duffman:
awww thanks bad azz... yes, the movies + the mall for sure... as long as we have petrol and tunes (i have BOTH TR movie soundtracks in the stacker so itll be great)... and no need to worry about the heat - my car is the best place to be in hot weather - with amazing climate control... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif You're welcome... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif I'll take your word for not worrying about the weather...hehehe...I don't like to be too hot or too cold..but you'll take care of that won't you? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif </font>[/QUOTE]http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif - ill take care... the climate control automatically adjusts the temperature, not like a heater or air cond. it sets the cars environment to whatever temp you want... oOoO... - and if there isnt anything on at the movies, we can always just just drive... lie Draco said http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 21:15
Originally posted by Draco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Hmm..where to go...where to go....tough decision....how about the movies? the mall?..I can go for some shopping spree!..haha...I could buy you something that you might want Duffman... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif When I dunno where I want to go, I just get in and cruise...</font>[/QUOTE]yeah some of that would be cool too... sorry i cant drive to you Draco - we would go for a nice cruise if i could... ;) (is doing 150+ called cruising? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif - well we will do that anyway http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif )</font>[/QUOTE]If you mean 150 kph, that is about the speed limit here... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif </font>[/QUOTE]well we can always go faster in the Nevada badlands... hey http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 21:16
Cruising is nice too! I wouldn't mind that..if Draco wants to come I think he should too since it was his idea. You do have some room in your car don't ya? Wouldn't want Draco to be lonely by himself. :D

Draco
19-02-04, 21:16
Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Hmm..where to go...where to go....tough decision....how about the movies? the mall?..I can go for some shopping spree!..haha...I could buy you something that you might want Duffman... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif When I dunno where I want to go, I just get in and cruise...</font>[/QUOTE]yeah some of that would be cool too... sorry i cant drive to you Draco - we would go for a nice cruise if i could... ;) (is doing 150+ called cruising? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif - well we will do that anyway http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif )</font>[/QUOTE]If you mean 150 kph, that is about the speed limit here... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif </font>[/QUOTE]well we can always go faster in the Nevada badlands... hey http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif </font>[/QUOTE]There is always the speedway http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

Titanium
19-02-04, 21:16
Originally posted by Duffman:
i have a Ford Fairmont Ghia - 1997 EL model... a very nice car indeed...

and a great pioneer 9 speaker audio system to match
Wow nice http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 21:27
Originally posted by Titanium:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Duffman:
i have a Ford Fairmont Ghia - 1997 EL model... a very nice car indeed...

and a great pioneer 9 speaker audio system to match
Wow nice http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif </font>[/QUOTE]i havent even made any modifications yet - that is all standard!!! - oh, and it has a V6, 4.0ltr Tickford engine... *dreuwl*... okay, okay, its not a V8, but here in Oz you cant drive a V8 until you are on your full license :(

Draco
19-02-04, 21:28
Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Titanium:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Duffman:
i have a Ford Fairmont Ghia - 1997 EL model... a very nice car indeed...

and a great pioneer 9 speaker audio system to match
Wow nice http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif </font>[/QUOTE]i havent even made any modifications yet - that is all standard!!! - oh, and it has a V6, 4.0ltr Tickford engine... *dreuwl*... okay, okay, its not a V8, but here in Oz you cant drive a V8 until you are on your full license :( </font>[/QUOTE]What the hell kinda law is that?

Duffman
19-02-04, 21:29
Originally posted by Draco:
There is always the speedway http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif sure, we have an international speedway too - and im sure i can pull some strings with some friends. i even know the person that owns it!!! - if you can supply the tires, ill supply the car... hehehe... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 21:32
Originally posted by Draco:
What the hell kinda law is that?i know - i know... but you can drive a V8 on your Learners permitt - wher you need a fully licensed driver in the car - on that license you can drive anything!!! - but on your own you cannot exceed a certian power-to-wieght ratio... :(

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 21:33
Mann....I should have gotten my License a long time ago but I got so lazy... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/redface.gif ... I'm jealous of you Duffman even though you only have provisional license.. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 21:34
Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Cruising is nice too! I wouldn't mind that..if Draco wants to come I think he should too since it was his idea. You do have some room in your car don't ya? Wouldn't want Draco to be lonely by himself. :D plenty of room in my car - and the leather is very comfortable indeed... im a tall fella, so i wanted a bigger car... its very roomy...

Duffman
19-02-04, 21:37
Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Mann....I should have gotten my License a long time ago but I got so lazy... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/redface.gif ... I'm jealous of you Duffman even though you only have provisional license.. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif awww Bad azz... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif ... just remember to be patient and paractice, practice, practice and youll be fine... no need to be jeleous, youll get it in time... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 21:39
Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Cruising is nice too! I wouldn't mind that..if Draco wants to come I think he should too since it was his idea. You do have some room in your car don't ya? Wouldn't want Draco to be lonely by himself. :D plenty of room in my car - and the leather is very comfortable indeed... im a tall fella, so i wanted a bigger car... its very roomy...</font>[/QUOTE]Niicee..that's more like it! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif Time for me to make some hot chocolate...it's so cold here right now...brrr!! And I'm wearing a freaking tank top!..lol..

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 21:41
I could get it in time but I tend to get impatient..sometimes....but I suppose I should practice...practice makes PERFECT!

Draco
19-02-04, 21:43
This car may be coming to the US in '06 (meaning Q3 '05):
http://www.smart.com/smart/images/roadstercoupe/roadstercoupe_ausstattung_brabus_highlights.jpg
http://www.smart.com/smart/images/roadster/roadster_ausstattung_brabus_highlights_thumb_02.jp g http://www.smart.com/smart/images/roadster/roadster_ausstattung_brabus_highlights_thumb_07.jp g http://www.smart.com/smart/images/roadster/roadster_ausstattung_brabus_highlights_thumb_05.jp g http://www.smart.com/smart/images/roadster/roadster_ausstattung_brabus_highlights_thumb_08.jp g

It has a very nice power to weight ratio http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

[ 19. February 2004, 22:47: Message edited by: Draco ]

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 21:47
Very nice indeed Draco!

Draco
19-02-04, 21:53
Im tempted to try and import one now...

Duffman
19-02-04, 21:55
yep - im sure thats one P platers like myself wouldnt be able to drive... - although id like to test drive it... *dreuwl*... my car pushes the barrier of that law being a V6 4.0 ltr, so i went as far as i could... i had to, its in my blood...

i have the need..... .... .... the need for speed!

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 21:57
Wish I knew more about cars... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif

Draco
19-02-04, 22:02
Originally posted by Duffman:
yep - im sure thats one P platers like myself wouldnt be able to drive... - although id like to test drive it... *dreuwl*... my car pushes the barrier of that law being a V6 4.0 ltr, so i went as far as i could... i had to, its in my blood...

i have the need..... .... .... the need for speed!Im 5' 11" so Im built just right to drive anything...

And their are some cars I feel big in hehe...

Duffman
19-02-04, 22:02
Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Wish I knew more about cars... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif ive been lucky - my mum was a drag racer and we have been involved in a lot of that, at professional and street level http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif - and knowing one of australias most famous racing families, the Bob Jane family, we have been involved in a lot of racing and to a lot of race meets. my father was/is a mechanic so i tinkered with autos when i was just a tot... and drove my first car when i was 8 yrs old... - ill teach you while we are on our cruise okay Bad Azz... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 22:04
Originally posted by Draco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Duffman:
yep - im sure thats one P platers like myself wouldnt be able to drive... - although id like to test drive it... *dreuwl*... my car pushes the barrier of that law being a V6 4.0 ltr, so i went as far as i could... i had to, its in my blood...

i have the need..... .... .... the need for speed!Im 5' 11" so Im built just right to drive anything...

And their are some cars I feel big in hehe...</font>[/QUOTE]well at 6 foot 4 inches - i squashed into the test car i drove in yesterday to get my license... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yuck.gif - but my car is like a limo.. nice n roomy...

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 22:05
Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Wish I knew more about cars... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif ive been lucky - my mum was a drag racer and we have been involved in a lot of that, at professional and street level http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif - and knowing one of australias most famous racing families, the Bob Jane family, we have been involved in a lot of racing and to a lot of race meets. my father was/is a mechanic so i tinkered with autos when i was just a tot... and drove my first car when i was 8 yrs old... - ill teach you while we are on our cruise okay Bad Azz... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, yes,..you have been lucky.. and while we're cruising, sure why not! I'm more than happy to learn new things. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 22:13
Oy!..I got a big asz headache.. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/sleepy.gif I'm gonna take a nap so I'll chat with yalls later!...Catch ya later Duffman! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif

Draco
19-02-04, 22:23
Methinks you made a new friend Duff

Duffman
19-02-04, 22:36
Originally posted by Draco:
Methinks you made a new friend Duffthe more the merrier... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif ... no harm...

well, just back from the shops... driving my car... lol... just to get 2 ltrs of milk!!!... well well i think im happy...

although then the other sides of it.. insurance *doh* - petrol *doh doh* - maintenance *doh doh doh* - insurance is the worst, just because im under 25, on my P license and the main driver i get done - AU$2k!!!! - it will go down with age, but its killer...

Draco
19-02-04, 22:49
Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:
Methinks you made a new friend Duffthe more the merrier... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif ... no harm...

well, just back from the shops... driving my car... lol... just to get 2 ltrs of milk!!!... well well i think im happy...

although then the other sides of it.. insurance *doh* - petrol *doh doh* - maintenance *doh doh doh* - insurance is the worst, just because im under 25, on my P license and the main driver i get done - AU$2k!!!! - it will go down with age, but its killer...</font>[/QUOTE]Bottled water is more expensive than petrol here...so is Coca~Cola...as long as that it, Im fine hehe...

Insurance premiums are high especially fer us young folk, but I guess that goes along with our driving 'in excess speed'...

I do my own maintenance when I can http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Isabella
19-02-04, 22:55
Congratulations Duffman!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-023.gif

Some priceless advice, Be sure you never run out of wind-shield wiper fluid. ;)

[ 20. February 2004, 00:21: Message edited by: Isabella ]

Annacia
19-02-04, 22:56
Originally posted by Duffman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bad Azz Croft:
Wish I knew more about cars... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif ive been lucky - my mum was a drag racer and we have been involved in a lot of that, at professional and street level http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif - and knowing one of australias most famous racing families, the Bob Jane family, we have been involved in a lot of racing and to a lot of race meets. my father was/is a mechanic so i tinkered with autos when i was just a tot... and drove my first car when i was 8 yrs old... - ill teach you while we are on our cruise okay Bad Azz... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Didn't I suggest that you go squeel wheels?? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/pillow.gif
Don't put it off, go play :D

Duffman
19-02-04, 23:18
Originally posted by Isabella:
Congratulations Duffman!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-023.gif

Some priceless, Be sure you never run out of wind-shield wiper fluid. ;) thanx bella http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif - ill be sure to remember that - but its 40 odd degrees today - i dont think ill be needing any righ tnow... lol

Duffman
19-02-04, 23:20
Originally posted by Draco:
I do my own maintenance when I can http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif me too... lol... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif

Duffman
19-02-04, 23:31
Originally posted by Annacia:
Didn't I suggest that you go squeel wheels?? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/pillow.gif
Don't put it off, go play :D yes you did... okay okay... ill make some noise for ya...

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/drowned/iroc-dragster.gif::::::::::: ~~~ ### # .. .. '' ' ' ' `` ``

MizzXCroft
19-02-04, 23:59
Hahaha...awesome!

andromeda_eats
20-02-04, 00:56
Well done mate. Good for you. Did you log book your P's or just sit the test?

The only warning as a fellow P-Plater is be careful about your blood alcohol concentration. My friends get done all the time for having two drinks. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the roads! Come visit me up in the ACT :D

zebigbos
20-02-04, 01:10
Originally posted by Duffman:
thanx Obelix... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif - just make sure you have had plenty of practive before you go... and if you have youll get it like i did... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif LOL I still don't have the age for driving http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif
Well in US, its frome 16 years, isn't it? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

MizzXCroft
20-02-04, 01:12
Originally posted by Obelix:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Duffman:
thanx Obelix... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif - just make sure you have had plenty of practive before you go... and if you have youll get it like i did... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/clown.gif LOL I still don't have the age for driving http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif
Well in US, its frome 16 years, isn't it? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Thats right Obelix. U have to be at least 16.

Duffman
20-02-04, 10:32
Originally posted by andromeda_eats:
Well done mate. Good for you. Did you log book your P's or just sit the test?

The only warning as a fellow P-Plater is be careful about your blood alcohol concentration. My friends get done all the time for having two drinks. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the roads! Come visit me up in the ACT :D no, i just booked the test and did it - i had a few lessons with a professional so i could get used to the actual test routes...