PDA

View Full Version : Australia Day!!!

Duffman
25-01-03, 20:08
Happy Australia Day everyone... :D :D :D

I hope all those Aussie Tomb Raider fans have a great day. For those in Melbourne, like Duffman, its not going to be as hot as yesterday, thank god!...

Is anyone doing anything special today? - i think i will follow on with Aussie tradition and use this day to catch some rays, and do what us aussies do best... RELAX...

To all those firefighters that saved our butts, well done and i hope today brings some relief... you have all done us proud and deserve a rest...

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!

tlr online
25-01-03, 20:11
Happy Australia Day!!

croft28
25-01-03, 22:19
Yes Happy AUS DAY http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif .....well lucky for you Duffman because in Sydney is SO HOT....im going to die.

tlr online
25-01-03, 23:06
What's the temperature over there guys?

Duffman
25-01-03, 23:38
In Melbourne yesterday it was 45+ C (113 F)... :eek: :eek:

today its a cooler, but still quite hot, 32 C (89 F)...

we recorded our hottest January night EVER last night, and it just wouldnt let up. i thought about sleeping outside, but probably would have died from bug attacks!!!

Forcasts similar to these for the next few weeks, every few days a really hot one. It was so hot last night that the walls in my room were warm to touch and the TV cable went out - :mad: , so i missed the cricket and couldnt even get online to listen to it because i have cable for that too!! :mad: - it was supposed to be a thriller game...

Anyway, it is a proud day to be an Aussie and i hope everyone enjoys the day of national pride...

ELEN
26-01-03, 10:21
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY...

45+ C???!!!??? :eek: Oh God...

Draco
26-01-03, 11:50
Well I must say, it is very nice here right now...

The high today was 68 F, low was 36 F...

But when summer comes around again...hehe back up to 119 F we go...

Duffman
26-01-03, 12:16
hehehe... such a caracter...

AUSTRALIA DAY just finished: 18 minutes and 45 seconds ago... but its still good...

at least ill be able to sleep nicely tonight with a much lower temp than last night - :eek: -