PDA

View Full Version : Roller Coaster Tycoon

galaxia2999
09-02-03, 03:22
OK, SO IT SEEMS LIKE MY LAST POST HAS BEEN DELETED AGAIN, SO I WILL KEEP WRITING THIS SUBJECT EACH TIME IT GETS DELETED BY SOME IDIOTS. YES, I'M VERY MAD. ALL I WANT IS SOME HELP ON ANOTHER GAME AND SOMEONE JUST HAD TO DELETE MY POSTS. i HAVE WRITTEN NO CURSE WORDS NOR NOTHING ELSE. JUST ASKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS PLAYED ROLLER COASTER TYCOON TO HELP ME ON THIS GAME, THAT'S ALL.

Ok, i have finished all the levels but somewhere on the web says that when you finish all the levels there will be this mega park for you to play. But when i finish the levels nothing happens. I'm playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, not 2. So for those who can please help me.

Duffman
09-02-03, 04:55
i luv the tycoon games...

the best i think is transport tycoon deluxe... although i cant play it on my XP system :(

cant help with rollar coaster tycoon 1, i have 2 and some of the other tycoon games, but just wanted to say good work... at least someone else likes tyccon games, not just me :D :D :D :D :D

Annacia
09-02-03, 05:02
I don''t know these games your talking about but let me tell you that it can happen( game bug). I've finished tr3 three times now with all secrets (once I even used the all secrets cheat) and I've never been admitted to All Hallows!.
It sucks!!!!

ELEN
09-02-03, 13:05
Hi Galaxia...

I have no idea what this game is but look what I found. It says that you have to complete all the scenarios to unlock Mega Park. I don't know if the scenarios are "the levels" you mentioned or when it says "complete" it means that you have to do something special more than completing the levels with the ordinary way (like TR where you have to find all secrets in order to unlock the bonus level)...

Then I found this (that it looked to me like a "strategy"). Click here (http://www.computerunderground.com/files/PC/1680.html). I don't know if this helps you...

the croft woman!
09-02-03, 14:22
Hi ya! I got it, but my games keep getting deleted, so I havent finished all the levels.

But you have to complete every single one of the parks, in the limited time and complete everything that is set when you start the park, then the mega park should open.

(sorry if that was mentioned in Elens link, I didnt go to it)

galaxia2999
10-02-03, 04:23
Well I have SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED each and every level as the requirements said, but still, nothing happens! I mean isn't that kind of ending for a game too boring?

ELEN
10-02-03, 06:13
Galaxia, did you check my link above??

galaxia2999
11-02-03, 11:10
yeah, i did check that site but the info is the same as everyother i find in other sites, nothing.