PDA

View Full Version : The serpent Rouge: Problem solved tnx!


luc299
24-10-03, 17:29
At this level you can switch a handle, after climbing the moving lights, which will move a wooden box towards a place where Lara can reach it. I can open the box and I expect to find something in it. But it is empty..... now I do not know how to get further on.........

[ 24. October 2003, 19:13: Message edited by: luc299 ]

Nicky
24-10-03, 17:40
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif Hi and welcome to the forum.

Are you sure you opened the right box? All of the light boxes can be opened, but only one has something in it. ;)

luc299
24-10-03, 17:42
Originally posted by Nicky:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif Hi and welcome to the forum.

Are you sure you opened the right box? All of the light boxes can be opened, but only one has something in it. ;)

luc299
24-10-03, 17:46
Originally posted by Nicky:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif Hi and welcome to the forum.

Are you sure you opened the right box? All of the light boxes can be opened, but only one has something in it. ;) I pull over the switch in the little cabin. Than you can see the box moving. I walk over "the bridge" towards the wall climb up, turn to the left and open the box. I can't explain it better, are you sure that you know at what point I am in this level? And......thanx for your reaction!

Nicky
24-10-03, 17:52
Yes, I am sure about the part.
You have to pull two levels, though. The one on the left, in order to get the 'box triangle' move around and then the one on the right in order to have the correct box in the appropriate place.
The 'good' box is easy to distinguish, because it is a bit different than the others.
If, by any chance, you've found the right box and it is empty, maybe it's a bug.
Good luck.

Splinter
24-10-03, 17:55
Originally posted by luc299:
At this level you can switch a handle, after climbing the moving lights, which will move a wooden box towards a place where Lara can reach it. I can open the box and I expect to find something in it. But it is empty..... now I do not know how to get further on.........You need to get into the control room and manipulate the switches in there until the correct light (It should be sparking) is directly beneath the box, Then you can open it and collect the item needed. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

[ 24. October 2003, 18:57: Message edited by: Splinter ]

luc299
24-10-03, 18:10
Originally posted by Nicky:
Yes, I am sure about the part.
You have to pull two levels, though. The one on the left, in order to get the 'box triangle' move around and then the one on the right in order to have the correct box in the appropriate place.
The 'good' box is easy to distinguish, because it is a bit different than the others.
If, by any chance, you've found the right box and it is empty, maybe it's a bug.
Good luck.OK, I tried it and it works......THANK YOU!!!

luc299
24-10-03, 18:12
Originally posted by Splinter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by luc299:
At this level you can switch a handle, after climbing the moving lights, which will move a wooden box towards a place where Lara can reach it. I can open the box and I expect to find something in it. But it is empty..... now I do not know how to get further on.........You need to get into the control room and manipulate the switches in there until the correct light (It should be sparking) is directly beneath the box, Then you can open it and collect the item needed. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I tried....and it worked. THANK YOU!!!

Nicky
24-10-03, 20:06
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

That's good news! Well done! ;)