PDA

View Full Version : Have I missed something?

pault
03-07-03, 08:13
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

OK - so I'm in the Parisian Ghetto, I've been to Cafe Metro and spoken to a chap with the small head, and I'm off the find this serpent rouge club...

...and cut scene comes in and Kurtis shoots off on a bike that is far to big for him...

deciding to explore a little, I go down an alley and I notice the hand icon appear on screen, so pressing action - Lara lifts the manhole cover and jumps down.

I get the feeling I'm not supposed to be here yet...

ren102686
03-07-03, 08:29
well, you can just climb back up into the parisian ghetto. to get to the serpent rouge, you have to get the key for the garage. you go in through there to get into the serpent rouge. the garage is located in a side alley to the left of janice(if you're facing her). i hope this helps! :D

Sondog460
03-07-03, 08:33
Actually, it dosen't matter when you enter the sewer drains. The only thing in there is a whole pot full of pick-ups. You can climb out anytime via the ladders.

Dusk
03-07-03, 08:38
There is even a ring somewhere to find. If I'd just know what they are good for.

Idee Fixe IF24
03-07-03, 08:58
theres no way to screw up down there... jump over caverns or climb up pipes to get ammo snd your fine, lol.

pault
03-07-03, 09:52
don't think I'll go back - just want to get to some actual tombs...

read a review this morning that cheered me up a bit. I was a bit disappointed playing the game last night - the only improvement (apart from the graphics) is the interaction with characters. The control system stinks - its unresponsive, Lara runs around looking like she's sh*t in her jeans, and where the hell are the tombs!

Anyway the reviewer agreed with me and thought it was cr*p until he got a level that had ancients in the title and then thought it was great.

so there's hope yet...

Daryll.G
03-07-03, 10:08
i agree about the anolog control, its SUCKS, you can't control her properly, its not as precise, its sucks even more that they don't even have the choice!!!! i hope they change this in the next one, i think it was a bit too easy, concidering that the all the others on ps1 were all pretty hard, well still a great game.

pault
03-07-03, 14:22
seeing as i never finished chronicles, maybe someone can explain something...

wasn't AOD supposed to explain what happened to Lara after The Last Revelation? I mean - how did she escape?

supernova54
04-07-03, 03:16
Originally posted by pault:

wasn't AOD supposed to explain what happened to Lara after The Last Revelation? I mean - how did she escape?

supernova54
04-07-03, 03:18
Originally posted by pault:

wasn't AOD supposed to explain what happened to Lara after The Last Revelation? I mean - how did she escape?lol its so funny you say that. they kinda explain how she escapes at the end of chronicles. Not entirely but they tell you shes alive. (sorry for the empty post..im new at this :D )