PDA

View Full Version : any tendency?

pimpernel
31-08-03, 21:13
Is there any tendency from Eidos or Core to do something about the many, many reported bugs and other "mistakes" in the game.
Have they both really planned to let their customers be the victims of their mismanagements
and disagreements?
Who knows the clear answer of that?
Core, Eidos, give a honest answer about your "unfinished bussiness"!
Some parts of the game are very good, and so there is a solution. Give your customers a level editor, so they can finish what you couldn't.
Your customers did build the most beautifull levels last years. Give them the editor without asking money again.

John Falstaff
31-08-03, 21:19
Hi pimpernel, http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

There have been reports of an AOD level editor around Xmas.

Can I guess that your favourite colour is bright red?

;)

pimpernel
31-08-03, 21:48
How you know boss? Scarlet is lovely!
Pitty that I cannot show my own avatar.
Nice your answer, it will be better that they give the source code, some leveleditor builders are more reliable and much cheaper.

pimpernel
31-08-03, 21:51
How you know boss? Scarlet is lovely!
Pitty that I cannot show my own avatar.
Nice your answer, it will be better that they give the source code, some leveleditor builders are more reliable and much cheaper.

theangelofdarkness
31-08-03, 21:52
if you want an avatar click on profile at the top of the page, and thn update profile and you can choose one

pimpernel
31-08-03, 22:00
Ofcourse I can choose one, but not my beloved pimpernelflower. There is only a lovely vase with yellow flowers. Is it possible to make your own avatar?

John Falstaff
31-08-03, 22:06
Yes pimpernel,

you can make your own Avatar! You'll just have to get someone with the technical know how to help.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

theangelofdarkness, can I ask where in Brum your from? :cool:

BunnyGirl
31-08-03, 23:03
I'm a fellow Brummie too... :D