PDA

View Full Version : Lara & Karel???????

ianneganda
12-03-04, 07:18
:confused: i must be stupid not to notice this but i'd like to know when did Lara & Karel meet? coz i can't remember when & where, how come Lara knows Karel???
when they met in Eckhards lab?

SYS
12-03-04, 17:14
...a voice from the darkness.....

This is a hole in the storyline, because this game haven't finished yet. Unfortunately... :rolleyes:

Originally a newspaper guy should be exist in the "Parisian Ghetto", at the juggernaut (what crosses the street after Janice). The newspaper guy intruduces himself as Karel and he gives a tip about asking everybody about Bouchard's doorman. Remember, if You visit the Willowtree Herbalist, Lara will mention that She was told to ask about the doorman's story (didn't You miss someone here? I did)...

"
What can I get you M'moiselle? Do you know someone called Bouchard. I've been on this spot for five years. I know everyone. Do you know how he can be contacted? Directly? No. And I hope I never have to. To save time how could I avoid having to talk to every inhabitant this side of the river? Without the right connections - my guess, no one would talk to you The right connections? And a lot depends on how you ask your questions, not who you ask. I've found that already. Everyone on the streets is terrified at the moment. Well, let's say I offered to 'buy' something from someone… ...they might remember something helpful. But what do I know. I only sell papers and magazines M'moiselle Do you have any foreign language newspapers? The London Times? As chance would have it I do. Do you do barter? Sorry. Cash only. Is there anywhere to get a drink nearby? Try Café Metro. The coffee is good even if the owner is a complete loser. Merci Thank you You're welcome. Do you want change? Keep it. Merci. By the way, if you go into any shops ask about the story of the Doorman. The Doorman. Will that help me find Bouchard? Maybe. It's just a friendly suggestion. But don't waste your time at Café Metro. Oh? Why not? The owner is a complete loser. He's well known for it. Bon chance. I bet you don't do credit do you. M'moiselle, this is my livelihood. Do you want to rob me? That's the last thing on my mind. At the moment anyway. Is there anywhere to get a drink nearby?
"
(Conversation should be at the juggernaut.)

"
I'm told there's a story about a Doorman in this area. Do you know it? The Doorman is Bouchard's bodyguard. Find him and I find Bouchard? Yes, probably. What would I need? Money. A password. Who would know the right password? I'm afraid I can't help you there.
"
(A bit later at the herbalist.)

Unfortunately they removed the newspaper guy from that place what gave this annoying storybug. There's another interesting conversation later with Luddick - "The Monstrum Crimescene", after finding Bouchard's dead body and leaving Vasiley's house -, here...

"
Sweet mother Luddick, don't do that! Someone was in the alley. Did you see them? Yes. It was Bouchard leaving the shop. He was in a real hurry. Bouchard? Bouchard's dead! I've just seen his corpse in there.
"

"Interesting reading, ja?" :eek:

SYS "Congratulations Ms Croft. You are positively Amazonian."

[ 12. March 2004, 17:22: Message edited by: SYS ]

Soma Holiday
12-03-04, 20:17
Well that clears up a lot!

ianneganda
13-03-04, 02:13
thank you, thank you so much SYS!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

good to know http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/love3.gif now i understand better!