View Full Version : Handing over money
Am at the beginning of AOD, and have to give Bernard £160, how do I do that, Antique Doubloons, is that money??I picked up all the note money,but can't seem to find it, I am loving this game, it is so different to all the others, thanks Ann
Hiya, Ann http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif
If you have enough money (notes) in your inventory, you can bribe Bernard. Just go up to him and when the hand icon appears, click Action to trigger the dialogue between him and Lara. Be careful to choose the right dialogue options, so that he can help you.
But if previously you've been to the Cafe Metro and made a deal with Pierre (the barman), Bernard will refuse to talk to you.
There are notes (money) scattered in the streets (you can take a look around and see if you can find more). The dubloons are valuable items you may want to pawn in Rennes' Pawnshop, but you cannot use them as actual money.
[ 15. March 2004, 21:15: Message edited by: Nicky ]
...a voice from the darkness.....
(Don't read it if You don't want to read spoilers!)
LOL! Bernard definitely isn't worth the money! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif He was a big disappoint to me... ;)
1. I didn't like him and how he talked to Lara (I love to give hard answers to him and I also like to provoke him, LOL!)...
2. I lost money (160 Euros) and I lost money again at the Doorman (800 Euros, it doesn't really matter though)...
3. Pierre's route is more interesting and exciting, and we can visit a nice woman, Francine (who looks like Janice, and who is definitely blind and deaf, because we can steel her sport watch from behind her, LOL!)...
4. Bernard didn't say a damned word about that damned mausoleum in "St. Aicard's Graveyard", so it took me ages while I was trying to find my way into "Bouchard's Hideout"... :cool:
5. And so on, and so on... :D Bernard suxx... :D :D
SYS "Congratulations Ms Croft. You are positively Amazonian."
[ 15. March 2004, 22:55: Message edited by: SYS ]
LOL, SYS :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif
The thing I like about Bernard's mission is that you get to enter the Garage. I really enjoy that brief part (the garage part, that is :D ). I think it's because it reminds me so much of the Street Bazaar garage from the Last Revelation; it brings nice memories http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.