PDA

View Full Version : garage in Parisian Ghetto

tombraider granny
24-06-03, 04:21
I have just finished the graveyard but realized that I had not gone to the garage. Will that hurt me in any way - can I just continue on? Thanks

lampe3d
24-06-03, 04:24
I don't think that you can get to the garage. Did you go to see the Willow Tree Herbalist? You don't have to, but it is kind of fun.

tombraider granny
24-06-03, 04:34
Thanks for responding. Are you saying that I will be able to finish the game without going to the garage? I do have a previously saved game, where I could go back if I have to. What do you think?

lampe3d
24-06-03, 04:47
We never went into the garage and I don't know if that is even an option. I think you are fine moving on as we have not noticed any problems.

ELEN
24-06-03, 04:47
Hi tombraider granny, welcome to the forum http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

jaywalker
24-06-03, 04:48
Originally posted by lampe3d:
We never went into the garage and I don't know if that is even an option. I think you are fine moving on as we have not noticed any problems.I added the bit to the walkthru u did.. After you speak to Janice if you go to the Cafe u start route A, if u go to the park you start route B.. both go via the club, but have different entrances to it http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

tombraider granny
24-06-03, 04:52
great! I really didnt want to go back that far and start over. Thanks again.

RaiderFan
24-06-03, 05:01
You need to go into the garage or else you can't get past the graveyard. You can get all of pierre's upgrades too.

lampe3d
24-06-03, 05:01
I added the bit to the walkthru u did.. After you speak to Janice if you go to the Cafe u start route A, if u go to the park you start route B.. both go via the club, but have different entrances to itAre you saying that there are 2 different entrances to the Serpent Rouge? Not just the one that is down the alley, past a manhole cover? And that there is an entrance to the garage? Or is the garage the basement of the Serpent Rouge? If so, we did go there our first time through and gained a strength upgrade but the second time through we were not able to go through the door. I read in another forum that this is a glitch in the system - that you must go to the basement of the Serpent Rouge after you get the keys but before you save.

jaywalker
24-06-03, 05:06
Originally posted by lampe3d:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I added the bit to the walkthru u did.. After you speak to Janice if you go to the Cafe u start route A, if u go to the park you start route B.. both go via the club, but have different entrances to itAre you saying that there are 2 different entrances to the Serpent Rouge? Not just the one that is down the alley, past a manhole cover? And that there is an entrance to the garage? Or is the garage the basement of the Serpent Rouge? If so, we did go there our first time through and gained a strength upgrade but the second time through we were not able to go through the door. I read in another forum that this is a glitch in the system - that you must go to the basement of the Serpent Rouge after you get the keys but before you save.</font>[/QUOTE]right.. if u speak to pierre he gives u key to stage door entrance of serpent rouge.. u go in get your item leave go back speak to pierre again go meet francine enter the graveyard. if u speak to bernard in the park he gives u a key to the garage entrance, thru there u enter the club, again retrieve an item, but now u go back to bernard and get a password go past a guard and enter the graveyard and the game continues both sections joined again

tombraider granny
24-06-03, 13:41
I went to the man in the park and he wouldnt give me a key to the garage, just said I am busy and to get out of the park. So I never did get a key from him. Couldnt figure out then how to get into the garage. But I was able to get into the graveyard and am done with that. Now I have climbed into the crypt and am in the very beginning of Bouchards Hideout. So I guess I am okay to go on then. Just wont get the stuff that was in the garage.

tevky
28-06-03, 05:19
This is a SPOILER SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW, DONT READ!

If you talk to Bernard in the park, he will give you the key to the garage door.

If you talk to Pierre, he will give you the key to the backstage door.

Both the garage door and the stage door are Right next to each other.

If you talked to Pierre first, and got in through the back stage door, you will NOT be able to get the key to the garage from Bernard. He will tell you to go away, instead.

If you talk to Bernard first, and you got into Le Serpant Rouge through the garage, Pierre will not give you the way in through the backstage door.

You can only do one or the other, not both. You will miss pick ups from either choice. You can't do anything to change it.

Ofcourse, I could be wrong. But I've done both ways.

[ 28. June 2003, 06:20: Message edited by: tevky ]