PDA

View Full Version : help with tomb of ancients

cmo55
25-06-03, 18:13
I'm trying to get the blue light from the statues and everytime I get close to one, it moves to a different one. I tried standing next to a statue till it randomly moves to it but it will only move when I try to attemp to get it. Plus, I'm dodging brother obscure (sp?) at the same time.

Do I need to continue chasing the blue light in order to get it? It's crazy, I tried it for like an hour...ha!!

Any help is apprecited! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Raider X
26-06-03, 01:03
Get close to one of the statues with the light,
but not to close where the light changes to another statue!! Use the shot gun on the ghost
until he pauses! then run to the statue and hit
the action button! hope this helps!! :D ;)

Magnet
26-06-03, 19:48
Well, I tried by shooting at the ghost until all my bullets ran out. Everytime he remained stationed, i ran to the statue with blue light, it still went off to another statue.

Since so many has passed this level, I just want to know if there are any other ways besides waiting?

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!

Melonie Tomb Raider
26-06-03, 19:51
Well, there is a lot of V-Packer ammo beside the walls, like out of that box. Get that ammo, use the V-Packer of the ghost until he is stunned. You have to be pretty close to the blue light though because if you have to run too far he wont be stunned any more. ANy way when he is stunned the light wont move and you can get it then.