PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the Eidos site recently?

Colin125
25-06-03, 18:40
I just looked at the UK Eidos site and it says that AOD is coming soon. Does this mean the game will be released on Friday or does it mean it's been delayed even longer? Click here (http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/) to check it out. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

stephaniedp
25-06-03, 18:47
I think it's been like that for some weeks now Colin, I don't think it has been updated....

Colin125
25-06-03, 18:49
It said this morning June 2003 and now it says coming soon. I don't know if it's been delayed or not.

stephaniedp
25-06-03, 18:56
Colin, have you seen the Tomb Raider website today? It says that the TR Companion will be out tomorrow in newsagent for a fiver. This appears to be a videogame??? What is it???

ren102686
25-06-03, 18:59
well actually i think that it was updated b/c i checked the eidos site earlier today. A few days ago it said something different, but either way, we'll get AOD soon... hopefully :rolleyes:

Colin125
25-06-03, 19:09
Originally posted by Steph Croft:
Colin, have you seen the Tomb Raider website today? It says that the TR Companion will be out tomorrow in newsagent for a fiver. This appears to be a videogame??? What is it???I think it's a book on AOD with images and interviews that sort of thing.

From Eidos site

Exclusive imagery, interviews with the creators, original design documents and much more.......'The Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness Official Companion' goes on sale Thursday 26th June.

The Official Companion has been designed, researched and produced to extremely high standards to create a companion guide which can be kept as collector piece for all Tomb Raider fans for years to come. It contains exclusive imagery from the game, from early concept designs to the amazing ultra-detailed promotional art as well as exclusive and definitive interviews with the creator of Lara Croft and the Directors at the game's developers Core Design. The Official Companion also sheds light on Lara's colourful background, from the earliest days when she went by the name of Lara Cruz, through to the Lara-Mania of the 90's.

The Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness Official Companion is a Computer and Video Games special edition and will be available from newsagents nationwide (UK & Eire) priced 4.99.

Oh I do hope we get it the game soon. :(