PDA

View Full Version : stuck in Louvre Storm Drains!!!!!

Tomber 4 Life
26-06-03, 18:22
The walkthrough does not explain to me the situation that I am in.

I have set the bomb and dove back into the water. I took the 2nd left and went all the way until I overlooked the entire firey scene. Then I drop down and there is NO ladder on my right or left!!! If I continue to go right, I can climb on to a platform that has a ladder descending it into a fire. So I climb halfway down the ladder and jump this fire and then run and jump the next fire. Now I am facing a wall. If I walk to the wall I can go left and walk into another fire or do nothing.

WHAT DO I DO?????????????????????

Please help or give me a link to a walkthrough that explains thoroughly how to get out of here.

lampe3d
26-06-03, 18:41
I assume that you set the bomb on the oil tank that has the green exclamation point on it and not the oil tanks that are raised on a platform that has a yellow question mark on it. (I think those are the symbols). Alternatively, when you first entered the room and looked toward the oil tanks, you should have placed the bomb on the one to your right. From here, you jump over the railing that is slightly broken (kind of in a V with the point of the V going toward the water).

Once you are at the point that overlooks the burning room, you should drop down onto the cement walkway and proceed with the directions given in the walkthrough.

Face the center of the room. Go right. Climb up the ladder. You should be on a raised cement portion of the room. There is a ladder that leads down at the left corner. As you go down the ladder, go about halfway and press the jump button which will make Lara do a backflip over the fire.

Run toward the next fire and jump over it. Go to the blown out area of the wall. You are now in the basement of the Louvre.

Tomber 4 Life
26-06-03, 18:42
nevermind. I figured it out. The walkthrough is completely inaccurate on this part.

After overlooking the entire firey scene drop down and face the center of the room. Now go right and climb onto the platform with a large cement pipe on it. After you are halfway over the pipe jump up and grab the overhead piping that will take you onto the gridplatform and over to the hole in the wall that you made with the explosive.

Please fix the walkthrough!

tlr online
26-06-03, 18:50
Tomber 4 Life. As noted, the walkthrough is 'work in progress' therefore please excercise a little more respect for those putting in many hours to provide our members with the first online AOD Game Guide. Wekcome to the forum!

lampe3d
26-06-03, 18:50
It is possible that there is more than one way out of this room. The path described in the walkthrough worked for us. It is nice to know that there are alternative routes. Thanks for the tip.

lschultz
30-06-03, 02:09
thank you so much, tomber 4 life. i was stuck at this very same part for about 2 hours. the prima strategy guide did absolutely nothing for me, and everything i found online detailed the "other" path to the hole in the wall. i almost gave up on the game completely. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/bash.gif

Drew
30-06-03, 06:26
Originally posted by Tomber 4 Life:
The walkthrough does not explain to me the situation that I am in.

I have set the bomb and dove back into the water. I took the 2nd left and went all the way until I overlooked the entire firey scene. Then I drop down and there is NO ladder on my right or left!!! If I continue to go right, I can climb on to a platform that has a ladder descending it into a fire. So I climb halfway down the ladder and jump this fire and then run and jump the next fire. Now I am facing a wall. If I walk to the wall I can go left and walk into another fire or do nothing.

WHAT DO I DO?????????????????????

Please help or give me a link to a walkthrough that explains thoroughly how to get out of here.