PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cute_flirt_here
27-06-03, 00:15
My god i've been in the hall of seasons for like 2 and 1/2 days first i couldn't get to the first ledge while climbing up the wall that literally took me like 2 days now i am stuck on the little ledge the one after the green one with the lever
trying to climb up the rest of the wall its getting a little ridiculous i can't get it she keeps falling right when i am almost to the top and im really getting frustrated to the point i don't want to play anymore i'd like to move on already grrrrrrr can anyone give me a suggestion on how to get to the top with out running out of time..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i did get the strength upgrade prior to this in the alcove up the stairs...

[ 27. June 2003, 01:28: Message edited by: cute_flirt_here ]

Snowdog
27-06-03, 00:21
Hey Cutie :eek: You have to go to the left. Thats if you are facing the middle of the room. Let me ask you, have you broken through the wall at the top of the stairs? She "feels much stronger after that" and gives you more hang time. Anyway, there is a ledge to the left.

Hint: As you climb up the wall adn get to the top, she will go to a monkey swing position. Turn around and put your feet back on the wall - your hang time starts at 100%! That will give you plenty of time to reach the ledge. Rock On. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/music2.gif

Spike J Wolfwood
27-06-03, 00:25
Did you get the strength upgrade in the alcove that opened when you hit the switch on the ledge? It buys you another second or so. If you did get it then you’ll just have to keep at it. Hint, you need to face in just the right direction and turn left ASAP you will have just enough strenght to get you there.

ReyJ1404
27-06-03, 00:25
Hey, I know how you are feeling! I was stuck in the Hall of Season for forever! But, you have to think, its the only "classic" tomb raider section in the game...so be glad! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif Well, the only peice of advise I can give you is make sure you position Lara at the very edge of the ledge. Then jump up to the "climbable wall/ceiling" and then quickly move. Make sure to move in the right direction w/the right camera angle. It will take a while, but you'll make it to the top, I promise! I hope I was some help! ;) If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. (I beat the game!!! :D )

cute_flirt_here
27-06-03, 00:38
Well thank's all i'm still trying..(sigh) my thumb hurts though darnit...I just want out come on...lol will let ya know what happens