PDA

View Full Version : I need clearing up in Hall of Seasons

Lots4Waldy
27-06-03, 00:59
This migh contain SPOILERS, I don't know. I'm not sure what to do and I don't want to go ahead until I'm a little clearer on this whole thing. Okay...

I'm in the Hall of Seasons and so far I pulled all thr right levers and I got open like the Breah of Hades level and that other one... Now I looked over the guide and it said something about crystals or something. What do I have to do? Do I go in one of the new levels or do I climb up in the big room if that's possible...

I'm confused and I'm sorry if somthing like this was already asked.

araltforc
27-06-03, 01:09
*SPOILERish*
Don't look at the guide! It's wrong :( After you've visited all of the Hall of Season's sublevels (there are 4, breath of hades, neptune, one with volcanos and lava, and another with earthquakey stuff, make sure you've gotten crystals from all of them) go back to the door where you entered the Hall of Season's, on the wall are 4 paintings, put the crystals in the slots provided. Then step on one of the hall stones and intentionally pull the wrong lever. This will drop you down in the basement of traps, after negotiating the traps you will find an open door the takes you to "the Furnace"...

Hope this helps!

mange
27-06-03, 01:13
u have to open at least 1 of the rooms and enter them(yur not entering the level if u pull the level and u fall in the dungeon) the level is open when the middle one is open that leads to its large door, when yur in their u have to retrieve the crystal inside then u leave and do the same for the next 3 big doors. then put the crystals in the recepticals from where u entered the hall of seasons and then u go into the dungeon and open the door down there that you weren't able to open before, the door is noticeable when to see it. good luck!!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/violent.gif

Lots4Waldy
27-06-03, 01:16
Yes that helps. Thanks so much! I don't really use the guide... I just HATE missing things in games so I read the guide after I play the level so I know I have everything. I was just really confused... 2 more things now...which door should I go into first? does it matter? and also, do I have to climb up to anywhere in the main room in Hall of Seasons?

araltforc
27-06-03, 03:03
It doesn't matter which door you go through first, just as long as their is a label over the door with the symbol that matches the symbol on the floor panel you stepped on to open the doors. Make sense? If you go to the wrong door, you drop into the basement, but you don't really want to do this until you've got all the crystals, as it's a big waste of health and time. You WILL climb up to the upper levels of the Hall of Seasons, but not till after you've paid a visit to the furnace. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Lots4Waldy
27-06-03, 03:26
Yes yes, thanks. I already pulled all the right levers. I just didn't know if there was an order I should go into the doors. Okay, I'll be continuing on tomorrow. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Lots4Waldy
28-06-03, 18:32
*BUMP*

I have another question!! I'm back in Hall of Seasons and I got all the crystals. I put them in and went down in the trap room thingy with the fire pits and stuff. Now I got to this room with the spiral staircase and there are valves in it. I turned two valves in I don't know which order and I see a third one but can't turn it cause it has this little gate thingy over it.

Am I supposed to do anything before this room? What do I have to do here exactly? thanks again.

araltforc
28-06-03, 18:54
There is another valve hidden waaaaay at the top of the furnace room, you've got to some climbing to find it. Once you've turned that one (It doesn't matter which order you turn it in) then the one with the grate over it will open, Voila!

BkBaby999
29-06-03, 02:18
thank you for this one cuz I just finish Hall of Seasons and I'm at the door and it's not open like the book said and I was about to go into a major tantrum :mad: especially since I've been running through those dang traps about 5 times now. The Prima guide is all messed up!!! But at least I locked that stupid Knight up so he can't bother me....muahahaha muahaha muahahahaha!

At least something is going my way for a change.

rage against the mike
29-06-03, 03:45
the 4 valves are in these places: the 1st is to your right as you go down the stairs, the 2nd is reached when you climb down to the ground level of the furnace, then climb up the furnace until you can reach a zipwire and then some ladder climbing to get to #2, from the place when you got #2 jump back onto the furnace so you'll be nearly on top of it, then there should be another zipwire leading you to #3, and #4 will be available after the other 3 have been reached.