PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP IN TOMB OF ANCIENTS (Part 2)

Shark026
27-06-03, 07:53
I can't find the door that leads the way out!! I have pulled on the lever and swam down there and opened the right door for extra strenght. I then go to the left side where there is the 3D floor wih three doors. None of the doors open. I tried returning to the main part with the broken bridge and tried those two doors and nothing opens! HELP!

Croft02
27-06-03, 08:03
I am not there yet.But I could give you advice.As I can recall as a long time Tomb Raider player...always starting from the beginning of a level...always try opening every door you see even thought those that you do not have key to.In AOD,Lara always mentions what door will need a key.And last while,try remembering it! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

lampe3d
27-06-03, 13:53
You have to swim out at the point where you entered the Tomb of Ancients the very first time. Do you remember a cavern opening above and to the right of a broken bridge? You had dropped down onto the cavern floor from a wooden beam? Look for that area.

Croft02
27-06-03, 14:44
Hey Lampe3D!
Well,I am not there yet.But I'll try to remember the area of the level you told me. :cool:

Croft02
27-06-03, 17:42
Hey Lampe3D!
Well,I am not there yet.But I'll try to remember the area of the level you told me. :cool: