PDA

View Full Version : Official Bug Complaints Thread

PSone
28-06-03, 06:32
Post all your complaints about bugs here in POINT form

This should keep the forum a little tidier.
For example

* Lara got stuck in wall (comment: this sucks! I hate eidos, blah blah blah)

kapich?

(PS- I'm sick of mange's whining)

PSone
28-06-03, 23:01

200+
29-06-03, 02:35
here is a bug i found in the AQUATIC RESEARCH AREA in the room where the monster is in a tank and you jump on the end of that tank like to grab you get stuck there you simply fall threw the floor ha ha

AndrewII
29-06-03, 08:29
I wouldn't really complain about bugs at this moment. If I'm correct, I'm predicting that Eidos is going to put a temp production freeze on the PS2 version while the bug issue being worked out. What about people who purchased the buggy version of the game? I'm predicting a voluntary recall(like in the case where Sony replaced buggy versions of Gran Turismo 2) for people planning on holding on to their copies.

To put it correctly, Eidos cannot afford to continue to produce buggy PS2 version - it wouldn't be good for business(especially since Capcom would be publishing AoD in Japan) and for consumers.

mrdamaged
29-06-03, 09:30
i just bought tr:aod today and already a complaint... my game froze after loading a saved game in the serpent rouge. it still said "load successful" and went to the loading screen, but then the screen turned black.

my ps2 is only a few months old and i'm using the official ps2 memory cards, so that can't be the issue. having to start over from scratch just to get where i was isn't very encouraging... from now on, i guess the lesson is save in as many slots as possible on more than one card.

ELEN
29-06-03, 09:40
Hi Mrdamaged, welcome to the forum http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Apofiss
29-06-03, 09:46
Ou I really want to post some bug, but I'm still looking for PC ver...(almoust cry) :(

icysnow
29-06-03, 11:28
I DONT HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS! I LOVE THIS GAME! I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! AND FOR ALL YOU PPL WHO SAY "HEY THATS NOT A COMPLAINT" WELL THEN OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEELLLLLL! hehe! :D TOMB RAIDER RULES

badfatt
29-06-03, 20:38
This must be the third 'Official Bugs' thread. It's a good idea but they just keep getting OT posts put in them like most of the ones above.

MLADYCROFT
30-06-03, 02:59
Hi, I used my Sister in laws PS2 and rented the game AOD.
I thought the Graphics where great!! :cool: I normal play on Pc so the controls where driving me a little nuts.I guess thats to be expected since I'm use to PC.I just wouldn't know the problems people where having with the controls.

I did encounter bugs. One was Lara freezing several times in the game, causing me to replay the levels. The other was Lara being bitten by a dog, when she was up on a platform.{The dog was on the street level.} It was funny! :D Oh well I'm just looking forward to playing on the PC version.I'll deal with the bugs.

Croft02
30-06-03, 04:19
I don't remember what level it was.But I had a bug where Lara is getting of a thin pipe stuck after the wall.There is a security guard in a window beside.I walk to get into the wall...and all of a sudden I am floating in the air?But I ignored the bug by keep on walking! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif