PDA

View Full Version : "Temple Of Xian"


Tomb Raider Master
23-08-05, 22:39
Hi! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

This is my second movie and it's about "Temple Of Xian" level from TR2.

Name: "Temple Of Xian"
Length: 02:54
Size: 16.6 MB

Click HERE (http://files.filefront.com/Temple_Of_Xian/;4062978;;/fileinfo.html) to download it.

Very special thanks to Joseph for help and understanding! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

[ 24. August 2005, 10:58: Message edited by: Tomb Raider Master ]

Joseph
24-08-05, 08:51
I'm glad i could help. And you made a charming video, Tomb Raider Master. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif
No problem with Filefront, i can recommend it to everybody! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Tomb Raider Master
24-08-05, 09:18
Thank you Joseph! :D

focus
24-08-05, 09:29
Joseph ur a saint helping everyone out

about to start downloading..........
this could take some time

Tomb Raider Master
24-08-05, 10:00
Finally! I solved the problem with my account on FileFront! :D I uploaded my movie and put a link in first post.

Is it OK with you, Joseph? :(

LaRaMaster
24-08-05, 10:20
Finally http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Tomb Raider Master
24-08-05, 10:26
And... ;)
What do you think?

Joseph
24-08-05, 10:42
Originally posted by Tomb Raider Master:
Finally! I solved the problem with my account on FileFront! :D I uploaded my movie and put a link in first post.

Is it OK with you, Joseph? :( Of course! It is your movie after all. But do me the favour of explaining (via PM) what had been the problem?

Gabi
24-08-05, 11:01
Great movie. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Took me back to the "good, old TR times". Well done. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

Tomb Raider Master
24-08-05, 11:13
Originally posted by joseph:
But do me the favour of explaining (via PM) what had been the problem?PM sent! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Originally posted by GABI:
Great movie. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Took me back to the "good, old TR times". Well done. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif Thank you very much! :D

ben croft
24-08-05, 18:54
Downloading... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

focus
24-08-05, 19:46
brillant movie , it makes me want to go out and buy the game

ben croft
24-08-05, 19:50
Great movie Tomb Raider Master http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Tomb Raider Master
24-08-05, 20:01
Thank you very much focus and ben croft! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif