PDA

View Full Version : Help, what do I do?

Thorn
25-12-05, 23:09
What's the best way to get a guy out of my head? I'm really attracted to this fellow except he's already taken by my friend. Argh, why must he be so funny and cute?! :hea:

Suzan
25-12-05, 23:13
Awww Im so sorry to hear that :( Yes, world can be VERY cruel sometimes. I know how you feel... I dunno what to suggest, but maybe... if you would write about it.. draw about it... something like that, maybe you could really dig into this dilemma and find out that you can cope with it and... Uh ignore! Im tired, dont allow me to post here anymore :p I hope you'll get over it :hug:

Tramp
25-12-05, 23:14
That's a problem I don't think any of us can solve. It depends on how close a friend she is. You can look for someone else but until you maybe hook up with this guy he will remain in the back of your brain with you wondering 'What If'. A problem unresolved is always going to be a problem. Are they going 'Steady' or is it just casual.

Thorn
25-12-05, 23:25
They just started going out and well, he's been flirting with me. I can't believe he'd do this to his girlfriend (my friend). I probably should tell her about it. I thought he was really nice but now it's different. Argh, I'm calling her. The cute/nice guys really get to me.

tombraider123
25-12-05, 23:27
There is no problem that cannot be solved buy Chocolate.
Unless you don't like chocolate.

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-12-05, 23:28
he's been flirting with me. I can't believe he'd do this to his girlfriend (my friend).

Alright, if he does that, he's hardly worth it. No offence to your friend, I'm just saying. That's not exactly a nice thing to do to your girlfriend.

Tramp
25-12-05, 23:28
If that's the case Clara I would say you will probably get over it as it may just be a case of hormones.

If he is flirting with you it is definately casual from his point of view. Girls see things a lot differently. But if he is flirting with you whilst with her he will probably do the same thing to you if someone else comes along.

Thorn
25-12-05, 23:36
If that's the case Clara I would say you will probably get over it as it may just be a case of hormones.

If he is flirting with you it is definately casual from his point of view. Girls see things a lot differently. But if he is flirting with you whilst with her he will probably do the same thing to you if someone else comes along.
You're right. I guess attractions can get the best of you at first. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Thorny/emo/smashfreakB.gif

ELEN
25-12-05, 23:42
If you are 100% sure that he is flirting you, why don't you ask him straightly what he wants from you? Being honest to your friend (friends are more important) is the best thing, but this requires a careful approach. She probably gets it with a wrong way, because you are a beautiful woman and she may think other things. But if you are good friends, she'll be able to at least talk about it with you with no misunderstandings. Everything is based on what kind of relationship you have with your friend :)

IMO, you must not pretend it doesn't happen (again, if you are 100% sure).

Gabi
25-12-05, 23:54
I agree with Miss Croft and Tramp: Flirting with you while he is seeing your friend is not a nice thing to do and you should ask yourself if you really can like somebody like that.

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 00:03
Put a peach behind your head and get someone to hit you on the forehead with a sledgehammer. If done correctly, this should remove the unwanted thoughts from your head and send them into the peach.

Hmm...I always pick the wrong time to make a joke, lol. Sorry, I'm just not sure what advice to give but it felt like the right time to mention the peach trick. Then again, you should never trust Jacob's instincts.