PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the 'Moderators Only' forum?

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 13:00
Has it been deleted, or is it still there but only viewable to moderators and administrators? I'm assuming it's the latter, but I thought I might aswell ask. :wve:

Joseph
26-12-05, 15:24
Hi Jacob. :wve: Since no member can access the moderators only forum anyway, tlr has made it not visible.

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 15:52
Oh, I see. Makes sense I suppose. It's a similar principle to the fact that there are only 'Edit' options on posts that you have posted or, if you are a moderator, posts in the forum you moderate that you can edit (I'm not quite sure how it works to be honest). So does that mean that a moderator like yourself can view the 'Moderators Only' forum?

UNDERTAKER
26-12-05, 19:06
Yes, only mods can see and visit our highly secretive lair...

tlr online
26-12-05, 19:09
What Moderators ONLY forum?! I can't see that?!

Guess I don't have Moderator access permission... :( ;)

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 19:29
What is it for, exactly?

Scottlee
26-12-05, 19:31
I never noticed it gone. Anyway...

Please excuse my use of this thread to check how my new avatar looks. It's supposed to be Mr Skeleton and his new sidekick Skeleton JNR.

Edited to add - Fantastic! God I like these new forum styles.

Kamrusepas
26-12-05, 19:38
Please excuse my use of this thread to check how my new avatar looks.

Please excuse my use of this thread to say: And what a cool avatar it is, Scottlee :tmb:

Anubis_AF
26-12-05, 19:42
We have no advantage of seeing that board if we cannot access it. I say keep it hidden.

Scott, you've finally changed your avatar :tmb: Looks perfect. And bony.. :D

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 19:50
I'm not saying we should be able to access it, I'm just saying that it appeared in the list on the old software, even though it denied you access when you clicked on it. On the new software it's only visible to moderators and administrators which is, in my opinion, much better.

tlr online
26-12-05, 19:51
I'm not saying we should be able to access it, I'm just saying that it appeared in the list on the old software, even though it denied you access when you clicked on it. On the new software it's only visible to moderators and administrators which is, in my opinion, much better.
That is indeed how this new software functions and I agree, much better.

Olvidarse
26-12-05, 21:19
What is it for, exactly?

Dancing - developing a serious case of disco fever. You know, the usual.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/Olvidarse/Webbings/feverdiscofever.jpg

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 21:46
Lol, and none of us regular members are invited. :p

Joseph
26-12-05, 22:13
You would probably catch a cold if you were. :p