PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 17:53
I'd like to change my signature and get it to display at the bottom of all my posts. According to my public profile (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=14688), my signature is "Warning: Jacob x5" and the box to view it in each post is ticked. However, it doesn't show up on my posts at all. Also, I'd like to change my signature but there isn't an option to do so in my profile options in the User Control Panel.

To put it in one simple word: Help. :p

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-12-05, 17:58
Are we allowed to have signatures with this vBulletin software? We should probably discuss this matter with tlr first, if we can use signatures now, that would be awesome!

Nephili
26-12-05, 18:33
I dont mind ifwe are allowed to use sigs or not, doesnt bother me either way.

If we are allowed them, then thats great! But if not, then its no matter :)

ben croft
26-12-05, 18:36
Maybe tlr disabled it. :wve:

tlr online
26-12-05, 18:38
Yes. tlr did indeed disable signatures, because our last forum poll indicated that as the choice of the many. If you woud like another poll for TEXT SIGS, then I will obligue. We will not be having IMAGE SIGS tho, because it makes the place look like a scratch board and increases thread load time for slow connecting fans.

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 18:40
Well that's ok because I never had image signatures in mind. I've always wanted a plain text signature. :wve:

Kamrusepas
26-12-05, 18:42
We will not be having IMAGE SIGS tho, because it makes the place look like a scratch board and increases thread load time for slow connecting fans.

Yeah, that annoys me too :P

But text sigs would be cool :tmb: