PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Theme - Brushed Blue Expanded

tlr online
26-12-05, 21:22
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php?styleid=9

Yes I know, I see the YOUR LOGO HERE comment :p

misiaq
26-12-05, 21:33
Nice theme, but I think it would be a little easier on the eyes if the links were slightly darker yellow, like a goldish or tan colour. Even so, I'll stay with this one.

Pipolinne
26-12-05, 21:34
You'll excuse me Tlr,but this new theme makes me think in men parfumes's commercials!

Its more relaxing to the eyes,though.

tlr online
26-12-05, 21:37
You'll excuse me Tlr,but this new theme makes me think in men parfumes's commercials!
There is no one ring to rule them all my dear :p

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 21:38
Although it still doesn't top 'Liquid Expanded' for me, it's still a very nice looking theme, very different from the others. :tmb: It would be nice to see you put the TRF Logo on there. :wve:

I see I'm still being ordered to steal the 'Blue Expanded' theme, lol. :p

tlr online
26-12-05, 21:40
Although it still doesn't top 'Liquid Expanded' for me, it's still a very nice looking theme, very different from the others. :tmb: It would be nice to see you put the TRF Logo on there. :wve:

I see I'm still being ordered to steal the 'Blue Expanded' theme, lol. :p
Yup I agree, although I'm using "Steal" Blue Expanded atm for testing.

Tramp
26-12-05, 21:42
Yes I like the Index page on this one quite elegant. And I like the way it separates the stickies. Good idea.

BTW are you going to enable the option for people to upload their own Avitars. Would make life a lot easier for Eleni.

Pipolinne
26-12-05, 21:43
There is no one ring to rule them all my dear :p

Does that mean I was robbed???!!!;)I meant to say it reminded me of the atmosphere of "virility" normally associated to those commercials.So,my first impression when I watched it was I was in a men's forum,lol! Anyway, we have a lot of themes to choose from,and this one,after the first impression,it's quite elegant!

Tomb Raider Master
26-12-05, 21:45
It's very cool, but I think I'll stick to Liquid Expanded - at least for now. :p

UNDERTAKER
26-12-05, 22:03
Brushed blue is certainly different. But I'm sticking with the liquid expanded!

tlr online
26-12-05, 22:04
Brushed blue is certainly different. But I'm sticking with the liquid expanded!
I've changed Steal Blue so you should check that out too. (I'm gonan keep that name to demonstrate how stupid tlr can be at times!)

Jacob x5
26-12-05, 22:35
Wow, the new '"Steal" Blue Expanded' is very nice! :tmb:

Joseph
26-12-05, 23:27
I just LOVE the name "Steal Blue". But i'm using Liquid. :D

Pipolinne
27-12-05, 00:01
"Liquid Steal blue", the parfume for the man who writes his own words!;)

Well,I've changed to Brushed blue,because it is the most relaxing of all,and all this dedication to the forums makes my poor eyes burn :d!

Kamrusepas
27-12-05, 09:42
I like the darkness of this new style.... Thanks TLR, I think I'll be sticking with this one for now :tmb:

Altho... the edges of your avatar aren't looking too good on this theme :p

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 12:14
It's too dark for me.

Satu
27-12-05, 12:43
I love the Brushed blue but a bit hard on my eye's. I'll stick to the liquid expanded for now :)

robson001
27-12-05, 23:49
I changed to this one as soon as I saw it. It's soft on eyes and feels more tombraiderish than those bright colours.

Lavinder
28-12-05, 00:01
Totally prefer the default one because if I dont have it default you cant see my avatar properly :)