PDA

View Full Version : forum question

GodOfLight
27-12-05, 15:50
i was wondering if the forum was going to go back to how it used to be again... the layout i mean. or is this the new permanent layout for the time being. the reason i'm wondering is because i don't seem to have a screen name (just a number) or my avatar at the moment. ;)
is this just something temporary?
thank you!

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 15:53
Of course it's not temporary. This is loads better. It's using completely new software.

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 15:57
Contact tlr to give back your display name.

Tomb Raider Master
27-12-05, 16:04
And about avatars, check HERE (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/announcement.php?f=13). :wve:

GodOfLight
27-12-05, 17:22
you think this layout is better? oh well... i honestly preffered the old layout we had. nice and simple and not so crazy looking. but whatever. i hope we get a nice tomb raidery theme soon :tmb:

LaRaMaster
27-12-05, 18:35
The software isn't temporary , but I thought the lay was :confused:
Anyway , everything loads much faster , and its still TRF after all
I'm quite happy with the new software :D

tlr online
27-12-05, 18:39
You can select your old layout now. Look at the bottom of every page, on the left. I can also change your display name if you wish. :wve:

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 18:41
I'm glad we're not getting our old layout back :jmp

LaRaMaster
27-12-05, 18:42
You can select your old layout now. Look at the bottom of every page, on the left. I can also change your display name if you wish. :wve:

Great tlr :tmb: :)

I would like it if u change my display name from "LaRaMaster" to "Laramaster"

Thx :)

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 18:47
We can't select the old layout. :confused:

Real Life Lara
27-12-05, 18:47
*raises hand* Ooh! Ooh! :jmp We can get our names changed back?! AHH! Please please please If youre reading this, can you please change me to Real Life Laa again? Or if possible Real Life Lara? Thank you so much! :D I hate being RLL... its so im-personal :(

LaRaMaster
27-12-05, 18:51
*raises hand* Ooh! Ooh! :jmp We can get our names changed back?! AHH! Please please please If youre reading this, can you please change me to Real Life Laa again? Or if possible Real Life Lara? Thank you so much! :D I hate being RLL... its so im-personal :(

Do u dislike it if i stay saying RLL ? I like to say it but if u don't like it i won't do it , u see ? :vlol:

Real Life Lara
28-12-05, 15:44
lol Noooo it's fine when other people shorten it to RLL just I find it kinda weird having RLL as my full name... o_O :wve: ;)

Jacob x5
28-12-05, 15:49
If you want your display name changing, post on this (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=48891) thread. :wve: