PDA

View Full Version : On gender and avatars

Pipolinne
27-12-05, 17:17
Hello!

Well,yesterday,I've commited some gender mistakes,based on some misunderstood facts,like avatars ( some men have feminine ones,some women have masculine ones),so,today,following the advise of both Tomb Raider Master and Anubis,I've decided it would be useful to post a thread asking you identify youselves as women or men,not only to avoid mistakes,lol,but also because it's rather embarassing to forum-flirt :D with someone and then discover that person is not from the desired gender,:) ;)

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 17:21
I've once made the mistake of thinking TRM was a girl because he always has Lara avatars, and recently I couldn't remember. It would be a good idea, I think, to have an optional something in our profiles saying our gender.

It should be quite obvious to even the MOST DIMWITTED OF INDIVIDUALS, that I am a boy. :) (Sorry, had a momentary little thing there. :p)

Thorn
27-12-05, 17:22
Lol! :vlol: Ya, before some people thought I was a male because of my username. I didn't understand it, weird! That's why I have a pic of myself as my avatar to avoid confusion.

I'm female.:)

Jacob x5
Originally posted by Pipolinne
it's rather embarassing to forum-flirt :D with someone and then discover that person is not from the desired gender

Oh, I know! I've been there, I can tell you! :p :whi:

Mona Sax
Don't worry about Jacob, she didn't mean it that way. :p

No, seriously: A feature like that would indeed be helpful.

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 17:24
Yes Mona, It's short for Jacobina, duhhhh! :p

Kamrusepas
27-12-05, 17:28
I could never use an avatar with a male person on it. I don't know why, it would just be weird.

I base a big part of my opinion of people on their avatars. Maybe that's why.

And yes, I'm female :D

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 17:29
A guy here :wve:

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 17:31
Well, I see that at least most of my assumptions about peoples' genders have been true. :D

Draco
27-12-05, 17:31
I have external plumbing.

Catlantean
27-12-05, 17:35
I'm a girl.
When I first came to this forum I had an avatar with a male person...well, more like creature actually :D I thought it looked extremely cool, but the main reason why I changed it was because it made people think I was a guy. No making that mistake with the oh so feminine Boaz now :D

Thorn
27-12-05, 17:38
I have external plumbing.
Draco!:vlol:

Kamrusepas
27-12-05, 17:39
I'm a girl.

:eek:

Seriously? I don't know why I always thought you were a guy.... :p

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 17:40
I used to keep getting Catlantean mixed up with Catapharact. :o

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Catapharact for a while now.

FourBalls
27-12-05, 17:45
That's a very useful thread :D
Ummm...I've always thought that Tomb Raider Master is a girl somehow. I dont know why :whi:
Oh...and I'm female.. :P

Thorn
27-12-05, 17:45

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Catapharact for a while now.
He said he was going to be gone for a while, long while but can't remember why.

Angel_14
27-12-05, 17:50
OMG! :yik: Kamuresepas and Catlantean are girls?! :yik: since I joined this forum I thought they're boys! :vlol: *Hides in corner*

I bet you know, what gender I am... :D

Mona Sax
27-12-05, 17:51
He said he was going to be gone for a while, long while but can't remember why.
He's busy with his job/school, and he's getting married.

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 17:55
If I was a girl i think I would've chosen a different username, oh say, Hathor for example. So I think my username is masculine enough.

That's easy.

Catlantean: Cat (famous for loving Atlanteans :D )
Catapharact: Cata (famous for loving POP :p )

Angel_14
27-12-05, 17:58
If I was a girl i think I would've chosen a different username

And if you're a girl, you wouldn't hate Kurtis... :p :D

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 17:58
Since my username used to be 'catalina 123' then I could've been called either of those. :p

JamesFKirk
27-12-05, 17:59
I hope there have been no mistakes here... Cause I am NOT gonna have myself as my avatar :D

Pipolinne
27-12-05, 17:59
Angel_14 I always knew it was a woman :)!Yesterday I've called Tomb Raider Master "fair lady" and only after some time in the forums I realized Nicky was a woman ( sorry Nicky!)!

Draco,actually, if you are blond,you can have the external plumbing you desire.

By speaking on more or less disappeared people,Nicky is being absent for a while,too.I hope everything is alright :)!

And I'm a woman!

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 18:00
I'm not so sure about that :p
But then again, I don't know any female member here who hates Kurtis..
We do have the multi-liker Catlantean :D She's more into Karel and Boaz :cool:

ben croft
27-12-05, 18:03
I'm a boy. Duh... :p

Angel_14
OMG! Pipoline, you're a woman? And you hate Kurtis? :yik:

I always thought, that you're a 14-16 years old boy! Oh, sorry:( :hug:

Mona Sax
*Raises hand*

Now you do. :)

Kamrusepas
27-12-05, 18:05
OMG! :yik: Kamuresepas and Catlantean are girls?! :yik: since I joined this forum I thought they're boys! :vlol: *Hides in corner*

But how? I've always had a female avatar, and I've even posted a pic of myself in a thread here [and I think I look feminine enough in the pic so I can't be mistaken for a guy :D]

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 18:09
*Raises hand*

I was going to meantion you, but I wasn't completely sure :)

Pipolinne
Anubis,you've just sent an arrow to my chest,you have banged-banged me with no mercy,you have cut me with that scythe ;)!I've created a thread to honour us,GROKS,I've written a song ridiculazing Kurtis and you say you don't know a single woman who hates Kurtis! I'll have to kill you with one of the secret GROK's weapons,lol!:hea:And I think Mona doesn't like the bloke,too.Am I wrong?

Angel,I don't know what's worst: being called a boy or being called an adolescent boy,lolol!I'm 24!

Scottlee
Male here

Jacob x5
I hate Kurtis. Anyone who doesn't hate kurtis, anyone who even just slightly thinks he's alright, will be beheaded. :p

Nessie
27-12-05, 18:10
That's the spirit, Jacob! :p

And if you're a girl, you wouldn't hate Kurtis... :p :D
Hey, a lot of girls do! Well... at least this girl does.

FourBalls
27-12-05, 18:15
As MonA said...You do now.
But why do all female members l love Kurtis?
I don't...I don't hate him, but I'm not thrilled about him neither... :)
It is actually quite amusing to read how many members are "misunderstood" here :D

EDIT: Just saw a new picture of him and Lara...And my oppinion has changed. Now I totally hate him... :hea:

Thorn
27-12-05, 18:15
I hate Kurtis. Anyone who doesn't hate kurtis, anyone who even just slightly thinks he's alright, will be beheaded. :p
We're a match made in Heaven then.:ton: I hate him too. If Lara wanted him she should've groped him first.:p

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 18:17
Anubis,you've just sent an arrow to my chest,you have banged-banged me with no mercy,you have cut me with that scythe ;)!I've created a thread to honour us,GROKS,I've written a song ridiculazing Kurtis and you say you don't know a single woman who hates Kurtis! I'll have to kill you with one of the secret GROK's weapons,lol!:hea:And I think Mona doesn't like the bloke,too.Am I wrong?

I didn't meantion you because you're very well known :D
No need to remind anyone of the special GROK-er Pipolinne:hug:

Angel_14
27-12-05, 18:17
I thought you're a boy, Kamuresepas, because I'v never seen a picture of you... But I bet, you look beautiful! :)

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 18:20
I think our team is getting bigger Scott :D :p

Neteru
27-12-05, 18:20
I've decided it would be useful to post a thread asking you identify youselves as women or men.

And what if you're both?

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 18:25
Well, if you're both, you can say so. :p

And by the way FourBalls, I see you don't really like Kurtis, so I'm not going to behead you, but that simply isn't enough, so I'm afraid you will now have to be known as NoBalls. :D

FourBalls
27-12-05, 18:28
Ahem Jacob....Please check the EDIT on my last post. ;)

tombraider123
27-12-05, 18:29
I am Male, anyone think i was Female?

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 18:31
What if your upper half is female, while lower male? :confused:

Pipolinne
27-12-05, 18:33
When I first post this thread I considered I was being a bit :p, once I thought everyone kind of knew each other,so it's quite a surprise seeing this thread enlightned some doubts!

I remember being a bit doubtful about Neteru and only reading Catapharact's posts I got sure he was a man!

The fact is,due to the avatars thing,I kind of gave up thinking about gender,even because rarely the topic of the conversation made that important ( I started to be around here few time ago,and only after that few time I started to socialize in the General chat,etc :p).

Anubis, you're a very pleasent liar. Indeed,you're very pleasent. See? This an educational example of forum-flirt;now,imagine Anubis was a woman ( being me heterossexual) . I'd be in a very awkward situation!

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 18:37
FourBalls, it's called a joke. And you may notice that my post was written BEFORE you editted your post.

Neteru
27-12-05, 18:39
I remember being a bit doubtful about Neteru ...

You wouldn't be the first. :D

Now I'll confuse you even more. My avatar is female, but it's still me. (And no, it's not what you may be thinking.) :p

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 18:42
Neteru, how is your avatar female? It looks male to me, but could be either. Anyway, I know you're a male, because I've seen your pictures. (God if I found out you were female now I would be so embarassed. :p)

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 18:43
Anubis, you're a very pleasent liar. Indeed,you're very pleasent. See? This an educational example of forum-flirt;now,imagine Anubis was a woman ( being me heterossexual) . I'd be in a very awkward situation!

It was a joke :wve:

Thorn
27-12-05, 18:44
Everyone starts out being female inside the mother. Eventually you turn into a male or you stay female.

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 18:49
*Worried look crosses face* No, don't say that Thorn...No...No, don't say that.

:p

FourBalls
27-12-05, 18:50
FourBalls, it's called a joke. And you may notice that my post was written BEFORE you editted your post.
Yes...I got that joke too.
Anyway :wve:

Apofiss
27-12-05, 18:50
Ape here :D

Pipolinne
27-12-05, 18:52
Lol,Neteru!

Well:

- As a CSI watcher,I might think you've created, with a special software, a feminine version of your face,based on your face's main traits

- As a philosopher,I might think you're referring yourself to the duplicity it exists in every human

- As a psychologist,I might think you've created a face in order to destroy the common stereotypes about what it is to be woman/men nowadays

- As a web searcher,I might think being the meaning of your nick "pantheon" ( I suppose)that the attributes of feminine/masculine do not apply to you,once you reunite both.

Am I near?

Anubis,I liked the joke;that's why I wrote another :)!

Thorn
27-12-05, 18:53
*Worried look crosses face* No, don't say that Thorn...No...No, don't say that.

That's why males have nipples because everyone was once originally female. Sorry Mr. :ton:

Neteru
27-12-05, 18:57
Neteru, how is your avatar female? It looks male to me, but could be either. Anyway, I know you're a male, because I've seen your pictures. (God if I found out you were female now I would be so embarassed. :p)

"I'm a lady" :D

Seriously, it is the depiction of the female aspect of the male psyche. The Anima. Specifically, my own. Well, it's more than that, but I want to keep this simple.

Everyone starts out being female inside the mother. Eventually you turn into a male or you stay female.

And interestingly, it was C.G. Jung who said that Man is a Woman in chains.

Neteru
27-12-05, 19:04
- As a CSI watcher,I might think you've created, with a special software, a feminine version of your face,based on your face's main traits

- As a philosopher,I might think you're referring yourself to the duplicity it exists in every human

- As a psychologist,I might think you've created a face in order to destroy the common stereotypes about what it is to be woman/men nowadays

- As a web searcher,I might think being the meaning of your nick "pantheon" ( I suppose)that the attributes of feminine/masculine do not apply to you,once you reunite both.

Am I near?

Almost all of the above. :D
Guess 2. Duality, not duplicity.
Guess 4. My username doesn't mean Pantheon. It means "Beings of Light".

Jacob x5
Really, that's why we have nipples? Hmm...Yeah, come to think of it, they don't have any use on a male.

Angelus
I'm a guy.:D

Pipolinne
27-12-05, 19:05
So,Neteru,I was more or less certain,lolol!

Being cruel,the truth is that some scientists believe the Y cromossome it's just a mutation from the X cromossome.

"Being cruel"...I'll took this,because cruel is to endure centuries and centuries of a pathetic legend telling we're made from a bone of a dumb guy!

Draco
27-12-05, 20:04

This is so. Mainly it's the amount of estrogen vs testosterone that decides. But there are notable exceptions. Men developing with low testosterone and high estrogen, women developing with high testosterone and low estrogen. Etc.

It's also a strong basis for determining sexuality...but that isn't 'proven'.

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 20:36
Anubis,I liked the joke;that's why I wrote another :)!
;)

Btw\ Thorn, interesting. Never heard of it, but still very interesting.

Kamrusepas
27-12-05, 20:43
I thought you're a boy, Kamuresepas, because I'v never seen a picture of you... But I bet, you look beautiful! :)

Aww, thanks, altho I must wonder what you're basing that assumption on... :p

There's that thread around here somewhere, with TRF member pictures on it, if you wanna prove yourself mistaken :D

BoyTRaider
27-12-05, 20:45
I hated when my s/n was Boyraider!! yuck! :yik:
I never thought it would turn out sounding so....ummm....you know.
Well - luckily for me - I asked tlr to change it to BoyTRaider, which now sounds much more decent. Just to let everyone know... I DO NOT RAID BOYS!!! I thought it would sound like I was a Tomb Raider Guy or something...but it didn't, so now it's changed.
I'm a guy and I'm very proud of it.
Ask THORN, she knows.... ;)

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-12-05, 21:11
I'm female. :) I like to keep my avatars femenine so people will know. :p

Angel666
27-12-05, 21:14
I'm a girl. :wve:

Paperdoll
27-12-05, 21:15
I'm a girl....I guess that in a forum where the main language is english, my nickname pretty much gives it away. But I've been mistaken for a guy by people who thought my nickname sounded male (obviously those who don't understand english). But yeah, I'm a girl lol

robson001
27-12-05, 21:16
Very useful thread, Pipolinne; I had this problem about other's genders too. Funny, at first I thought you were a he (but I figured it out much before this thread :) ).

Matt, how could you change your name? :confused: Was this new one your login name at the old forum or something?

;) I think my unconditional admiration for some swiss woman leaves no doubt about mine eh?

Pipolinne
27-12-05, 21:17
@ Anubis:

I'm glad our sense of humour helps our communication ;)!

Angel666,I thought you were a man,due to your PO avatar!Sorry,lol.

Thanks,Robson001!

já estava com saudades,Paperdoll!

Lavinder
27-12-05, 21:28
I am a girl. But have been mistaken for a boy. People seem to think Lavender is boyish. huh?

Angel666
27-12-05, 21:30
@pipoline: OMG! lol No, I put him up there cause he's sexy. And I don't know any men who like Phantom of the Opera.

quote: And if you're a girl, you wouldn't hate Kurtis...

Well, we just established that I'm a girl and I am also a member of GROK. I'll let you do the math. :)

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 21:33
Well, we just established that I'm a girl and I am also a member of GROK. I'll let you do the math.

:hug:

hehe :D

Tomb Raider Master
27-12-05, 21:53
I think this is one of the most interesting threads I've ever seen.

Jacob:
I've once made the mistake of thinking TRM was a girl because he always has Lara avatars
Yes, quite recently. :p

Kamrusepas:
I don't know why I always thought you were a guy.... :p
That's what I thought about Catlantean when I joined (sorry) and then I found out that she's a wonderful lady (not to mention that she is from Croatia :hug: ).

Pipolinne:
Yesterday I've called Tomb Raider Master "fair lady"
I'll pretend I didn't see this. :p

To clear the situation: despite the avatars, I am a guy.

Anubis_AF
27-12-05, 21:56
Catlantean is one of coolest members here. I got to know her immediately after I registered here. She's the best :)

Kamrusepas
27-12-05, 21:58
I But I've been mistaken for a guy by people who thought my nickname sounded male l

That happens to me all the time. I have no idea why, imo Kamrusepas doesn't sound male-ish at all :)

Sofitegan
27-12-05, 22:04
I hated when my s/n was Boyraider!! yuck! :yik:
I never thought it would turn out sounding so....ummm....you know.
Well - luckily for me - I asked tlr to change it to BoyTRaider, which now sounds much more decent. Just to let everyone know... I DO NOT RAID BOYS!!! I thought it would sound like I was a Tomb Raider Guy or something...but it didn't, so now it's changed.
I'm a guy and I'm very proud of it.
Ask THORN, she knows.... ;)

lol Matt!

HHHMMMmm.....
do you guys/girls think im a girl or boy?

Kamrusepas
27-12-05, 22:07
do you guys/girls think im a girl or boy?

Girl. Sofi=Sophie in my mind :p

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 22:09
I thought you were a boy at first, Sofitegan. Then I realised that it meant Sofi Tegan...I think. :p :wve:

Tomb Raider Master
27-12-05, 22:10
Anubis:
Catlantean is one of coolest members here.
That's right! :tmb:

tlr online
27-12-05, 22:11
I'm sure there is a setting for gender. As soon as I find it, I'll enable it. :wve:

Draco
27-12-05, 22:13
Nobody seems to ever think I'm a female :ton:

Kamrusepas
27-12-05, 22:13
Catlantean is one of coolest members here.

I'll second that :tmb:

Capt. Murphy
27-12-05, 22:17
I've been to forums where I've mistaken males for females. I know of the first instance. It was here. There was this one forum member. This person's avatar didn't have any gender identifying qualities, nor did this person's screen name. At first I thought it was a very.... shall we say: 'naughty' female. Turned out it was just a.... guy. That's all I'm saying.

In another forum I would argue with this person that had a black cartoon cat for an avatar. I assumed this was a female. Sometimes when I'd argue - I'd do it playfully.:o Then one day I find out it was a dude. Then I got more serious and harsh with my arguments. And believe me, we had arguments.

^That's seems funny now. :vlol:

Another forum I frequent - there is a male user. But his screen-name is somewhat feminine. He even uses females in his avatar. Yet he says he has a girl friend. He admits to being a guy. Why am I saying this?

---------makes line to separate and draw more attention to next statement.----------

I have an idea of how we can better tell the gender of forum members.

Hold the Alt key and press on the Number Pad (NOT the numbers above the letters where you normally type -just incase you didn't know) and press 1 2 . This makes a female symbol ♀.

Alt 1 1 makes the male symbol ♂.

This could go in a profile or somewhere around the username and avatar. Of course this would be optional. And it would be recommended for anyone that likes to use an avatar that is different from their own gender.

Just some thought I had. I know they'll never see the light of day. :whi:

Oh yeah. *me* Dude. Of course.

Jacob x5
27-12-05, 22:21
That's a very good idea Capt. Murphy. :tmb:

Suzan
27-12-05, 22:22
Nobody seems to ever think I'm a female :ton:
You're not a female???:confused: :p

Draco
27-12-05, 22:27
You're not a female???:confused: :p

Well I would offer to let you check...but yer a little young hehe. :ton:

Pipolinne
27-12-05, 22:29
Poor me...will you ever make me such an offert ;)?

Will Anubis ever make such a compliment without being a joke ;)?

Don't lose the next chapters!!!

I assure I'm not a male teenager,lol!

Catlantean was one of the first raiders who ever answered my threads in the forum!She's superb!

Angel666
27-12-05, 22:39
Wow, Capt. Murphy. I never knew that. ♀

scion05
27-12-05, 22:41
And yes, I'm female :D

now my minds at rest as i was wondering

Tramp
27-12-05, 22:48
I am most definately female. ♀

And for the record Tramp is one of my dogs names.

Real name Kate.

Gabi
27-12-05, 23:30
http://www.4yeo.com/animations/fe-male/IMG/1fmalb.gif

Neteru
27-12-05, 23:35
http://www.4yeo.com/animations/fe-male/IMG/1fmalb.gif

Is that your considered opinion Gabi? :D

ELEN
27-12-05, 23:35
but yer a little young hehe. :ton:

*cough* *cough*

:D :p

ELEN
27-12-05, 23:36
LOL Net :D :D

(I would swear I pressed the Edit button in order to add this. Anyway...)

Draco
27-12-05, 23:37
*cough* *cough*

:D :p

The human might only be 22, but you aint got nothin on the dragon :gki: :mis:

Gabi
28-12-05, 00:09
Is that your considered opinion Gabi? :D

After more than 50 years of scientific research, medical advise, public opinion polls, experimenting and careful and prolonged consideration I have reached the conclusion that yes,

I am http://www.4yeo.com/animations/fe-male/IMG/1fmalr.gif.

:ton:

ELEN
28-12-05, 01:13
The human might only be 22, but you aint got nothin on the dragon :gki: :mis:

Ok, I give up :D

Draco
28-12-05, 01:17
Ok, I give up :D

:jmp:

Taker Fan
28-12-05, 07:35
I'm a 10- year old boy here. Still the same. Always uses guy avatars or strange ones except when I used that Shakira one.

Jon A
28-12-05, 07:47
Well, I can tell you that I am a man as far as I know ;).

nomedo
28-12-05, 08:35
im a guy. if ya didnt know.
lol these threads are so funny.
its strange how one makes up the mind if its a guy or a girl just by how someone writes.
i think i know pretty well about the older members/mods cause they were in the members gallery. but its always harder to know when new members arrive.
btw, is the gallery still here somewhere?
ive always felt that Nicky and Elen should be sisters. :)

Satu
28-12-05, 09:17
Last time I checked - a girl :)

regga
28-12-05, 09:45
dito male

Shay_xp
28-12-05, 10:31
im a 13 years old boy. and I'm proud of it... ♂
but i cant use my Avatar!!!

regga
28-12-05, 11:30
Y

Greenkey2
28-12-05, 11:33
*Raises hand*

*raises tentative hand* Me too!

I'm female and proud to be so :p. I also think Kurtis should keep his dirty paws off our Lara, or (more entertainment value) Lara should show him what happens to people who don't :mis:.

That's not to say Kurtis is terrible. He should just stay out of Lara's territory and go back to join the Foreign Legionhttp://fool.exler.ru/sm/shv.gif. *imagines Kurtis' head sticking up from endless expanse of sand with a camel chewing sullenly beside him*

regga
28-12-05, 11:36
Good target

Suzan
28-12-05, 12:06
Well I would offer to let you check...but yer a little young hehe. :ton:
DAMMIT!!!:cln: Nah I'm not, I'm 20 really:mis: :p

Pipolinne
28-12-05, 13:24
Hello!Funny you mention that Nomedo,about the writting thing.I personally don't believe in gender writting,but,once some members thought I was a boy ( and a teenager one;nothing against teenagers,but I'm not one .Nothing agaisnt boys,too,but I'm definetely not one:))if it was something in my writting that might have justified that thought??:cln:

Wizzy
28-12-05, 13:51
No avatar here but i'm a male

Anubis_AF
28-12-05, 14:12
Will Anubis ever make such a compliment without being a joke ;)?

Oh.. I think it's possible :p ;)

Lara Croft Fan Joe
28-12-05, 14:15
Its obvious from my name i'm a guy, but if i didnt have a name wud u think I were a guy or a gal?, exculding that my avatar sez 'joe' on it aswell

ELEN
28-12-05, 14:59
btw, is the gallery still here somewhere?

Gallery (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/members_gallery/index.html)

ive always felt that Nicky and Elen should be sisters. :)

Awwwww :)

Jacob x5
28-12-05, 15:10
Thanks for the link, ELEN, I've been looking for that. :wve:

How come that page still has the old layout? :confused:

Kamrusepas
28-12-05, 15:38
Thanks for the link, ELEN, I've been looking for that. :wve:

Me too, thanks :tmb:

Draco
28-12-05, 17:21
DAMMIT!!!:cln: Nah I'm not, I'm 20 really:mis: :p

Sure you are :p

Pipolinne
28-12-05, 17:28
I'll think I'll make another thread asking who's got 18 and more ( and demanding evidences,lol).

Real Life Lara
28-12-05, 17:32
15 year old female here :wve: And I'm called Lara, ironically (!) XD :D

Suzan
29-12-05, 13:40
Sure you are :p
I was born in 1985 :p

Kamrusepas
29-12-05, 14:37
And I'm called Lara, ironically (!) XD :D

Are you sure you don't like TR just because of your name? :p

Jk, it's really cool to have a real Lara amongst us :wve:

Real Life Lara
29-12-05, 15:17
lol Noooo of course not, Tomb Raider stole it from me :P Hehe... does get a tad annoying though, everyone thinks I changed it to be like Lara Croft lol. It was actually chosen from the movie Dr Zhivago ;) Woo! :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-12-05, 15:20
RLL, I didn't know your real name was Lara! :eek:

Grenade
29-12-05, 15:25
I'm a boy. My big fan of DOA lol.

Kamrusepas
29-12-05, 19:18
I've noticed :p

Draco
29-12-05, 19:34
I was born in 1985 :p

Uh...you don't actually want that proof do ya? :ton:

Suzan
29-12-05, 19:49
Uh...you don't actually want that proof do ya? :ton:
:ton: right back at ya, miss Draco :mis: I won't believe you're male cos you didn't allow me to check :rolleyes:

Grenade
29-12-05, 20:43
I've noticed :p
Lol hehe.;)

Draco
29-12-05, 21:31
:ton: right back at ya, miss Draco :mis: I won't believe you're male cos you didn't allow me to check :rolleyes: