PDA

View Full Version : Anyone started playing their Christmas games yet? :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
28-12-05, 03:34
Well we can see that Thorn has gotten busy with RE4. :p That's cool ,I want that game!!! lol.

Any way, since Christmas I've beaten Devil May Cry 3 and started on Shadow of the Collossus. I LOVED DMC3, it was soooooo FUN! Trickster is my favorite style, it's fun running on the walla when being chased by demons. lol. That game is hard though. I beat it on normal mode and unlocked the hard mode, which I haven't even began trying yet. haha! I can't even immagine how hard that would be!

Any way, Shadow of the Collossus is cool too, absolutely gorgeous :eek:! I must say, that game has the prettiest graphics I've ever seen, I just adore that art style, it's so unique and beautiful!. I just started playing, and so far it is so fun! After I beat that I've got about 6 more games to get started on.

I just got on break not long ago, and I'm going to enjoy it while it last! :p lol. I've been extremely busy lately, so I'm just going to relax and play games until after the new year, then I'll get into full swing with everything else. Until then, I'll make sure the house is clean and I'll keep myself up, but other than that it's pure gaming. :jmp

Thorn
28-12-05, 03:36
I've been staying up all night. I'm staying up tonight again so I can keep progressing. Coffee is my best friend right now. ;)

I heard great things about DMC3, is it any better than the previous?:)

nomedo
28-12-05, 03:48
ive heard Shadows of the Collossus is one of the best games of this year. but i havent played it. it looks so cool with the "collossuss" being so big compared to the character.

its not a new game but ive started playing TRIII:Adventures of Lara Croft again. i havent touched that game since it came out, and it brings back so many memories :hug:
im in the third India level now (The river Ganges) and it has already taken me hours of gameplay. TRIII sure is much harder then the game i played before TRC

BoyTRaider
28-12-05, 03:50
Well we can see that Thorn has gotten busy with RE4. :p That's cool ,I want that game!!! lol.

That's not what you told me on AIM. :ton: lol
And I have Shadow of Colossus; the game is amazing! I'm already on the 9th Colossus. :)

Melonie Tomb Raider
28-12-05, 05:56
Well was skeptical about RE4 at first, but after seeing all the trailers and reviews, I REALLY want to play it! :D

BoyTRaider
28-12-05, 06:11
You should! It's so freaking awesome! :jmp:

Taker Fan
28-12-05, 07:32
I'm playing Final Fantasy 7 and 9 and Rollercoaster Tycoon Wild. That's all I got for games.

Simulation
28-12-05, 09:58
Started playing POP T2T, but I'm having trouble getting my daughter off the game.. :)

Angelus
28-12-05, 10:15
I've been playing PoP: TTT, Death By Degrees (after looking for this game for a year, and seeing the good reviews and pictures... I feel underwhelmed), Ultimate Spider-Man (HOLY ****. IT'S HARD!!), and King Kong.

regga
28-12-05, 10:49
Does the Shadow of Colossus come in PC version ?

Jacob x5
28-12-05, 11:48
I didn't have any games for christmas.

regga
28-12-05, 12:04
Does a blow up doll count

Anubis_AF
28-12-05, 14:24
Christmas games? No.

Wizzy
28-12-05, 14:44
I didn't have any games for christmas.

same no games :( but i got clothes and i'm happy with them :)

Jacob x5
28-12-05, 14:46
I'm not sad about it. There weren't any computer games I particularly wanted so I didn't ask for any. Well, there was Black And White 2, but we're going to update the graphics card on mine and the other computer before we get that. :)

robson001
28-12-05, 15:04
...who get games as x-mas presents. I don't:hea: . Anyway this month I could save some to assure my POP TTT. Great game, the only drawback is that it's so short and easy (it's just me, or is it really shorter than SOT?)
I LOVED DMC3, it was soooooo FUN! Trickster is my favorite style, it's fun running on the walla when being chased by demons. lol. That game is hard though. I beat it on normal mode and unlocked the hard mode, which I haven't even began trying yet. haha! I can't even immagine how hard that would be!DMC fan here too (who isn't?). Just to let you know Melonie... hard mode is a pain, but there are two more level difficulties: Dante Must Die (this one is self-explanatory LOL) and Heaven or Hell (almost impossible). But don't worry, you can carry all upgrades over to other difficulties, otherwise it would be impossible to beat.