PDA

View Full Version : New Years Even plans

tlr online
30-12-05, 07:43
Lay them bare here.

We will be going to London, to see in the New Year with family. :wve:

Nephili
30-12-05, 08:05
I will be going to my local pub in fancy dress with my best friend Roxy and her family.
Shes a cowgirl and im a cowboy! :D:D:D

Spitfire
30-12-05, 08:12
Ill be holding my Nephew!
My sister JUST WENT IN TO LABOR AN HOUR AGO!!!!!

Tramp
30-12-05, 08:39
Are you assuming the sex of the baby or does your sister know the sex. Anyway Congratulations to your sister.

I'm staying home so I can have a few drinks and not have to worry about driving. So I am all set with a bottle of Jameson's Irish Whiskey and a bottle of coke.

tlr online
30-12-05, 08:43
Are you assuming the sex of the baby or does your sister know the sex. Anyway Congratulations to your sister.

I'm staying home so I can have a few drinks and not have to worry about driving. So I am all set with a bottle of Jameson's Irish Whiskey and a bottle of coke.
I hope you'll be joining us here too? I'll have my notebook with me :)

Spitfire
30-12-05, 09:06
its been comfirmed its a boy a long time ago, she just went into labor not to long ago and will soon have her baby and i will become an uncle, a young uncle lol, 15.
:Dim soooo happy and excited

BoyTRaider
30-12-05, 09:36
Aww, Congratulations. :wve:
Anyway, I will be staying at a lock-in with my friends...It's going to be awesome. We'll be staying there from 8 pm 'till 8am! haha I won't get any sleep.

Tramp
30-12-05, 10:00
Don't forget we are the first ones to hit New Year your 11 hours behind us. If I am still conscious (not necessarily unconscious from drink) I will be here. Just doing some quick calculations and I should have surfaced by then, depending on whether my rotten neighbours keep me up all night as they are prone to having 2 day parties at New Year.

So you will be able to click File and Save as proof for blackmail, complete with Avatars as proof. Could be interesting.

Draco
30-12-05, 10:03
I haven't decided if I want to remember it or not.