PDA

View Full Version : Walkies!

Pipolinne
31-12-05, 13:37
I didn't want the year to end without asking this: to whom should I thank for the walkthroughs :)?

My first time ever I played a PC game,they simply saved me,because I was totally in panic,thinking some mystical things were demanded in order to play the game!I remember looking to a living room and see nothing,and,then,after reading the walkies,light appeared,lol!

Just how do you make them??!!! :)

ELEN
31-12-05, 15:19
Do you mean on TRC? If so, TR-Player, Nicky and Elen :D . If you have read TR4 and TR5, Scottlee proofed the text. Rommie proofed the text for AOD :)

Additional hints were given by many members of TRF. Everyone is mentioned in the walkies.

Have I forgot someone? Hmmm..... I don't think so...

ELEN
31-12-05, 15:21
I didn't want the year to end without asking this: to whom should I thank for the walkthroughs :)?

My first time ever I played a PC game,they simply saved me,because I was totally in panic,thinking some mystical things were demanded in order to play the game!I remember looking to a living room and see nothing,and,then,after reading the walkies,light appeared,lol!

Just how do you make them??!!! :)

We play the game and minimize every two mins in order to write what we have done :D

Anubis_AF
31-12-05, 15:25
Ehem.. :D

ELEN
31-12-05, 15:35
Ehem.. :D

Uh? :confused: You posted earlier and it got removed from the restore?

Anubis_AF
31-12-05, 15:41
There was an ending to that sentance, don't know where it went :confused:

I was waiting for you to meantion tlr :D
He didn't help with the walkies? :)

ELEN
31-12-05, 15:48
No. He just published them on TRC :)