PDA

View Full Version : 00.15 greece salute the new year!

nikos
31-12-05, 21:14
GEIA SAS[HAVE YOUR HEALTH],from greece !:wve:

I wish you Health the most important thing on this life,happiness peace and eveything you want,to get it in 2006!:hug:

I LOVE YOU ALL :hug:

GREETINGS!:gki:

Scottlee
31-12-05, 21:24
Happy New Year, Nikos.

ELEN
31-12-05, 21:27
Nikoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :jmp:

Happy New Year to everyone :hug:

nikos
31-12-05, 22:04
Geia soy kouklara mou!ti na kano,mpika ligo na ksedoso,fetos den eixa kefi geia eksodo,akoma den exo iremisei apo ton gato mou,distixos i erftixos,o monos gnisios kollitos poy eixa!:(

Alla san ellinas psila to kefali,psaxno na bro kati kalo na steilo na gelasoume sto foroum,alla to mono pou exo auti tin stigmi einai i fotografia mou,alla fobamai mipos tromaksei o kosmos!:vlol:

Alithia ta smilies pos ta energopoieis apethias opos palia!?:confused:

I niki kala einai kairo exo na do post diko tis!

ELEN
31-12-05, 22:17
Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post the pic :jmp: I'm waiting :mis:

I don't understand your question about the smilies. There is a "More" link beneath the basic smilies on the right. Click it to get all the smilies.

Nicky had to go for a while in order to take care of some personal issues.

ELEN
31-12-05, 22:18
I didn't know about your cat :( I'm so sorry :hug:

Anubis_AF
31-12-05, 23:24
Happy New Year from Serbia and me :wve:

Jacob x5
31-12-05, 23:57
:wve:

Happy New Year.

Satu
01-01-06, 01:36
Happy new year to you :wve:

Nikos & Elen
Na ehete kalo kai haroumenos hronos

Pola filia

Tomb Raider Master
01-01-06, 13:58
Happy New Year from Croatia! :wve:

RAID
01-01-06, 14:39
Happy New year to everyone from Malta :D

nikos
01-01-06, 16:42
Hallo satu!your greecks are splendit!:wve:

A neighbour or emigrant?or you learn some greecks on vacation?

Helen thanks for the condolence,i had send a post at 1 dec when it happened!:( believe i did't celebrate at my name celebration!

Well thats life, ces't la vie!

harry
01-01-06, 21:43
Happy new year to everyone.Geia Niko kai ego stin ellada meno.Den perimena na do kati apo ellina.Kai exoume to idio onoma.

BoyTRaider
01-01-06, 21:51
Happy New Year to everyone there in Greece! :wve:

TR463
01-01-06, 21:53
POLI CHRONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a little late, yes

I caught the Greek celebration on ERT, thanks to satellite hehe

who was that singer in the green? she was alright, but I wanted someone better, like Paparizou or Vandi :D

Satu
02-01-06, 05:11
Hallo satu!your greecks are splendit!:wve:

A neighbour or emigrant?or you learn some greecks on vacation?

Nikos my parents are Greek but I was born in OZ land :)

nikos
02-01-06, 12:17
Hallo HARRY!there are also 2 adorable greek girls real koukLARES!

Hallo satu!i was expecting something like that,but where is OZ land:confused:

Hallo TR463 thanks for the salutes!unfortunately i can't tell you who was the singer because i didn't saw the show[ i don't like them they are to luxurious and fakes, far from traditional greek spirit,they are b class imitations of foreign shows!]
Well there are better voices than vandi,and paparizou[they are on top because there are in the "system'",yes they are good but not the best!]
I still like anna vissi[from modern style],and charis alexiou THE VOICE OF GREECE!
But ofcource its a matter of everyone taste,so if you and anyone else disagree with me,is acceptable and quite logical!:wve:

TR463
02-01-06, 14:30
Hallo HARRY!there are also 2 adorable greek girls real koukLARES!

Hallo satu!i was expecting something like that,but where is OZ land:confused:

Hallo TR463 thanks for the salutes!unfortunately i can't tell you who was the singer because i didn't saw the show[ i don't like them they are to luxurious and fakes, far from traditional greek spirit,they are b class imitations of foreign shows!]
Well there are better voices than vandi,and paparizou[they are on top because there are in the "system'",yes they are good but not the best!]
I still like anna vissi[from modern style],and charis alexiou THE VOICE OF GREECE!
But ofcource its a matter of everyone taste,so if you and anyone else disagree with me,is acceptable and quite logical!:wve:

mwahaha you sound like my father

he HATES Vandi and Vissi with a passion, saying the exact same thing you say

he likes... uhh... Mikis Theodorakis and someone else, but the names are too hard to remember :P

harry
02-01-06, 16:01
:) Hello Niko.Poies einai?The first greek girl is Elen and the other girl?Do you like Pegy Zina?

nikos
03-01-06, 12:27
Hallo TR463 well...,probaply i have the age of your father!I am 45!:cln: :whi: :vlol:

Well theodorakis,chadjidakis,xarchakos and the rest are very "classics",so i understand when the young people prefere the new ones!
You will re-discovere them in the future,when you reach the age of your father,but until then, enjoy your favorites without any problem,we did they same thing when we were young,so why you should be different?;)

So this is why i wrote """But ofcource its a matter of everyone taste,so if you and anyone else disagree with me,is acceptable and quite logical!"""
:wve:

Hallo HARRY the other girl is NICKY!For some reason[i hope not health problem],she is not here often,but you will be glad when she returns because she is real "treasure",like helen!
Peggy zena,mmm i can say she is a little a bit better than the rest "newbies",i hope she will improve her talent!she get a lot of it and i sympathise her because she is not counting to much in her beauty,in the contrary i dont like the rest because the only thing they do is to sell "sex",instead of music!maybe is the system,maybe is the audience ,but i hate that!
I am not against beaty but not for selling it as an art,covering the bad talent!
I like natasha theodoridou,she is a lady and he will stay on top when the rest will start to "fadeway"!
Also i like lorna [a beautifull voice very familiar to jenny vanou,she was "discovered by chatzinasios and mimis plesas,],but unfortunally system didn't like quality,and she didn't like to sell sex,so she was vanished!:hea: