PDA

View Full Version : Im doing something wild tommorrow!

AnthonyShock1515
01-01-06, 22:23
Well, Im doing something very wild, it will also be fun.
I am a very daredevil type, I would walk over an ice bridge over lava.
Well, heres a clue:
http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/9356/bridgewalkway8ai.jpg
This is by where I live. And well.
Im going for a climb tommorrow.
Ill post the filming of it tommorrow.:)

Neteru
01-01-06, 22:35
Not a very clever idea at all if you're thinking of having a climb on that.

UNDERTAKER
01-01-06, 22:37
Lara is a daredevil, but she also has brains.

Not a clever idea Anthony...

_Mica_
01-01-06, 22:37
You're gonna climb it? Bloody hell... I would never do that.

AnthonyShock1515
01-01-06, 22:44
Im not going on that part its way to high!!!
I dont have a pic of the area where Im gonna be, its definatly not that high and it isnt over a road.
Relax

Geck-o-Lizard
01-01-06, 22:47
I hope you're doing it under expert supervision.

If not, then I recommend you keep your feet on the ground and stick to climbing trees in the park.

Anubis_AF
01-01-06, 23:05
Is there a purpose behind it?
Doesn't look safe to me..

Kamrusepas
01-01-06, 23:08
Is there a purpose behind it?

Yeah that's what I was wondering too....

Joseph
01-01-06, 23:12
I am a very daredevil type, I would walk over an ice bridge over lava.
So you are insane, and proud of it too. Go ahead! :cln:

AnthonyShock1515
01-01-06, 23:33
Well, I cannot go, cos my friends (who I dared with) are being taken to Yorkshire and are going to be gone for 2 days.

No it did'nt have a purpose, it was a dare we made to each other to see how far we got up the ramp we could get b4 bottling it. I know it sounds stupid, but I guess I'm weird:confused:

xMiSsCrOfTx
01-01-06, 23:38
Oh dear, please be careful if you actually go through with this, Anthony. :( :hug:

ELEN
01-01-06, 23:40
Errr.... By looking this pic.... Where is the ice bridge? Where is the lava? Is there something I have missed? :confused:

Neteru
01-01-06, 23:41
You're not weird at all Anthony. It's what most kids do, and when you're young, you're more fearless in many ways. We've all done it when we were younger, playing dangerous games. God knows, I did (amongst other things, I walked through a very long train tunnel a couple of times when I was about 13 - totally insane when I look at it now). It's just with an adult head you have an entirely different picture.

SpongeBob Lover
02-01-06, 02:02
Errr.... By looking this pic.... Where is the ice bridge? Where is the lava? Is there something I have missed? :confused:

actually he said hes kinda the DareDevil type and he WOULD cross a ice bridge over lava :) he actually wants to see how high he can climb the ramp...............but in the picture he showed us I dont see any ramp :confused:

EDIT:know is supposed to be now

Lavinder
02-01-06, 10:31
You're not weird at all Anthony. It's what most kids do, and when you're young, you're more fearless in many ways. We've all done it when we were younger, playing dangerous games. God knows, I did (amongst other things, I walked through a very long train tunnel a couple of times when I was about 13 - totally insane when I look at it now). It's just with an adult head you have an entirely different picture.

I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to doing stuff like that. I lock up lol :D

Here was me thinking you were going to go running about starkers and tape yourself :mis:

bonjovi321
02-01-06, 11:08
:o kool but if u are still a live when u get up there dont swan dive of it :D like i do with lara on the games hehehe

LaRaMaster
02-01-06, 11:10
Like UT Said , Lara dares much , but she always used her brains
I hope you do so Anthony ;)

Tramp
02-01-06, 12:30
Lara can also use a health pack and live again. YOU CAN'T. Dares like that are stupid. If they dared you to jump off a roof would you. You are not Superman and your not made of steel.

ELEN
02-01-06, 12:34
actually he said hes kinda the DareDevil type and he WOULD cross a ice bridge over lava :) he actually wants to see how high he can climb the ramp

Errr... :o Thanks :D

Real Life Lara
02-01-06, 12:40
:rolleyes: ...Im failing to see the genius idea behind any of that. o_O What's the point? It wont make you look cool, quite the opposite in fact. Isn't there something more productive you could do? Or safe for that matter ;)

LaRaMaster
02-01-06, 13:32
Lara can also use a health pack and live again. YOU CAN'T.

:p Strong argument Tramp