PDA

View Full Version : Madonna X 360

ben croft
03-01-06, 00:48
I saw this today, when I bought a brazilian magazine, an excellent one, 'GameMaster'.

"Believe if you want. Madonna threw away her Xbox 360. She said her next-gen console had overheat problems. And that's not enough. She also said that the name of the new Xbox, 360, is related to the overheat, not to the 360. More: she said she doesn't have time to buy another new one, and her children are not allowed to play videogames. She called Microsoft's executives stupid for sending her the X360 even knowing she doesn't like videogames."

Errr... nothing to say. :whi:

Kamrusepas
03-01-06, 00:59
Why did she even try it if she doesn't like videogames?

And yeah, I've heard before that her children aren't even allowed to watch tv...

AnthonyShock1515
03-01-06, 01:25
I think thats good.
Shes very caring about her children:)

xMiSsCrOfTx
03-01-06, 01:42
Why did she even try it if she doesn't like videogames?

And yeah, I've heard before that her children aren't even allowed to watch tv...

My guess, to that first question, is curiosity. But not allowing to let your children watch TV? There's a fine line between trying to do what's best for them, and oversheltering them, which in any case isn't good for their future, really. But hey, I'm sure she means well...

Angel666
03-01-06, 01:48
Madonna never stops ****ing me off. I could understand wanting to be careful of programs your childeren watch and using things like child blocks but not letting them watch TV at all. She probably doesn't want her kids to see how much bad press she gets.

Kamrusepas
03-01-06, 01:56
Madonna never stops ****ing me off.

Same here...

She probably doesn't want her kids to see how much bad press she gets.

Exactly :vlol:

Lara Croft Fan Joe
03-01-06, 10:34
I luv maddonna! shes so cool, and the x330 is ****, i dont think the ps3 will overheat

Tomb Raider Master
03-01-06, 11:28
:rolleyes:

Catlantean
03-01-06, 11:36
I think Madonna's a total witch, personality-wise. She always throws around that arrogant *****y "I'm so great and so rich I can do anything" **** just to get publicity. I think she's greedy as hell.

And about her children not being allowed to watch TV or play videogames, that's just extreme. Makes me wonder if she wants to protect them not from violent shows, but from seeing the cheap "I can't sing to save my life - but hey, I'm naked!" style their mother used to have in the beginnings of her career.

Pipolinne
03-01-06, 11:50
If Madonna doesn't care about videogames,why worry about with the overheat thing?Because if she knows the console overheats,it's because she tried it!!

She could have give it to an institution!!

I think Madonna doesn't want her kids to find out how she was ( she was a lot better!!)!

Anubis_AF
03-01-06, 11:52
That is so well put Cat.

Ampersand
03-01-06, 11:57
"I can't sing to save my life - but hey, I'm naked!"

Pure gold! :jmp:

Unfortunately, most female pop stars opt for that easy ticket to fame...

scion05
03-01-06, 12:00
. She "I can't sing to save my life - but hey, I'm naked!" .
i thinks she sings great :P

Catlantean
03-01-06, 12:14
She sings OK in her recent songs, but in the earlier ones she sounded like Minnie Mouse.

Joseph
03-01-06, 16:05
Read well guys: She called Microsoft's executives stupid for sending her the X360 even knowing she doesn't like videogames."

She didn't buy it. I see no problem with her personality here. I understand Microsoft sent her the console. She doesn't want it.

interstellardave
03-01-06, 16:15
This story frosts my cookies because I had mine reserved well in advance of launch (and paid off) and had to wait and wait and wait... her, and other celebs like her, just get them handed to them! And they can well afford to buy them if they want... Grrrr...

But I finally have mine now (see my topic) so my anger is less...