PDA

View Full Version : Jeepers Creepers

Thorn
03-01-06, 22:18
I'm watching it right now on the USA channel. This movie is so creepy. Who in their right mind would go back to that church and check out that pipe? :rolleyes:

Catlantean
03-01-06, 22:20
LOL, I wondered that same thing while I watched it. Such a stupid thing to do :D But it's a fun movie :tmb:

Catlantean
03-01-06, 22:20
Double post, second today...this is creepy :eek:

xMiSsCrOfTx
03-01-06, 22:22
That movie didn't scare me, but it was a little creepy. :D

Apofiss
03-01-06, 22:25
Also that creepy music (that old-time music) there! :eek: Tehnicly one the most disgusting movies. ><

Lavinder
03-01-06, 22:36
I'm always thinking Dont go down there, its not of your buisness... why are you leaning over, get away! stop you can just go to wherever you are going and forget about it... ohhhh nooooooooooooo!!! ... well it wouldnt be a movie without this .. but still why did he have to be a dumn ass?

Scottlee
03-01-06, 22:40
This was a hit and miss film for me.

I enjoyed the first half and then got a bit bored during the second.

Thorn
03-01-06, 22:43
I'm the type that would check out that pipe... wait no, that's my friends.:p

Melonie Tomb Raider
03-01-06, 22:52
Honestly, I'd have to say I'd have checked out the pipe. I'm such a curious person, it would have bugged me to death if I wouldn't have. :p lol.

I love that movie though, it's really good. Creepy, but good. I was about 16 (somewhere around that age...) when I watched it though, scared me too. lol. The second one was just lame though.

UNDERTAKER
03-01-06, 22:57
The film starts off quite well. I found the deranged truck and hooded villain scenes near the beginning to be quite scary. Then it becomes rather silly with the whole flying alien thing and dumb music.

Thorn
03-01-06, 23:02
It would have been great if it was more psychological like at the beginning. Getting up close and personal with the creature just spoils the horror.

Angel666
03-01-06, 23:42
I was watching it too. I can honestly say that I would have checked out the pipe. I know, I'm an idiot. :p The beginning was quite creepy but I never watch the ending. It's to stupid and I've never had any desire to see the sequal. What did the liscence plate say? I don't remember. Wasn't it, Kill 'm all or something like that? It also gets on my nerves what horrible shots people in movies are. I've never fired a gun but I garun-damn-tee you that I could hit a seven foot tall monster with a shotgun. I might break my collar bone but I'd hit it.

Lavinder
03-01-06, 23:46
I prefer the film Roadkill that film creeped me out too much!, the way that man keeps saying Cadehhh caiiiinnn in his grouchy voice ! :cen: scary :cen:

Thorn
03-01-06, 23:50
The scariest movie ever would have to be the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Watching that in the middle of night will give you nightmares, guaranteed.:hea:

Angel666
03-01-06, 23:53
Japanese horror scares me. I love them thought. :D Movies don't usually give me nightmares but books can. I find them much more scary than movies.

Lavinder
03-01-06, 23:59
I find movies and books equally scary lol.. Silly me when I read HP - Goblet of fire for the first time at 3 am because I could not sleep and that creeped me out but now I can read it without a single shiver ahaha ;)

UNDERTAKER
04-01-06, 00:02
White Noise is a very scary film! Freaked me out!

Angel666
04-01-06, 00:03
Cujo scared the hell out of me. *shivers* I was nine when I read it. My parents didn't know and I dreamt that Cujo was chasing me. I read it again recently and I didn't have nightmares although I had to stick my dresser in front of my closet. No nightmares though. :D I've never seen White noise though. The Ring and the Grudge scared the bejesus outta me. I wanted to get the Japanese versions too but my mom said if they scared me that bad I wouldn't be able to handle the originals and wouldn't let me get them.

b2l
04-01-06, 00:34
yes the movieis really good at the first part , then...just too boring lol

Paperdoll
04-01-06, 13:41
I used to rent alot of movies with a friend, and we're always looking for a good laugh, so we usually go for this kind of movie. Maybe I have a weird sense of humor :X but I just couldn't stop laughing when the creature/monster/whatever bit someone's tongue and stretched it.

Cujo scared the hell out of me. *shivers* I was nine when I read it. My parents didn't know and I dreamt that Cujo was chasing me. I read it again recently and I didn't have nightmares although I had to stick my dresser in front of my closet. No nightmares though. :D I've never seen White noise though. The Ring and the Grudge scared the bejesus outta me. I wanted to get the Japanese versions too but my mom said if they scared me that bad I wouldn't be able to handle the originals and wouldn't let me get them.

the originals are creepier :X I don't know, maybe because there's only japanese people in there, it gives a different feeling. And there's creepier stuff that they cut off, like in the bedroom scene in The Grudge (yeah when Kayako decides to take a peek under the covers XD).

Legend
04-01-06, 13:59
I thought it was a good, creepy movie, until the "Creeper" was actually revealed. It was much scarier thinking that this 'madman' who had chased them down in the big truck and then was seen dumping bodies down the chute, was actually a man.

The creeper was ridiculious and ruined the 'reality' and took away the grittiness. And his wings looked like they were made out of an old umbrella lol.

The whole truck chase scene was the best thing about the movie, but the ending sucked, and I haven't seen/don't want to see the sequel.

Catlantean
04-01-06, 16:34
"Cujo" is definitely one of the scariest books out there. It's not monsters that I find frightening, it's the real-life horrors - animals and especially people.

Thorn
04-01-06, 17:28
I thought it was a good, creepy movie, until the "Creeper" was actually revealed. It was much scarier thinking that this 'madman' who had chased them down in the big truck and then was seen dumping bodies down the chute, was actually a man.

The creeper was ridiculious and ruined the 'reality' and took away the grittiness. And his wings looked like they were made out of an old umbrella lol.

The whole truck chase scene was the best thing about the movie, but the ending sucked, and I haven't seen/don't want to see the sequel.
The Creeper looked like a Halloween costume. Totally sucked.:hea: The beginning still gets to me though so that's nice.:p