PDA

View Full Version : Some people suck.

Thorn
04-01-06, 20:17
I was on my way to the store when some guy pulls ahead of me and flips the middle finger, for no good reason. Then when I get to the store and start getting drinks/food some high school kids start whispering about me saying I'm so pale. I've had this happen more than once! On the road and at stores. There's a cashier lady that I see every week and she's really friendly and kind. So I suppose there are some openly nice people on Earth. It just hurts when people think they can walk all over me. Well I'm done ranting for the day.:o

Greenkey2
04-01-06, 20:25
Sorry to hear about that Thorn :(. You're absolutely right though. Some people are really nice, considerate and thoughtful, while others are just the opposite. The latter are usually the ones that zoom past me leaning on their car horns when I'm driving, and who I catch up with at the traffic lights - grinning madly and waving while they stare in dumbfounded gormlessness at a woman driver who knows what she's doing! :vlol:

LaRaMaster
04-01-06, 20:29
U just used a definition of life :

'Some people suck , some people don't'

Lonely Istari
04-01-06, 20:30
Thorn-I'm sorry! I've dealt with some really rude people in my life too. (being a waitress... its not hard to come across rediclulous people.)

greenkey- haha I've done that before... it's great! they think they're so cool speeding up past you but you're right next to them at the red light! I love it. :) i just want to roll down my window and say "wow, that really helped ya didn't it!?" lol

Kamrusepas
04-01-06, 20:32
We don't have anything like that here. Altho I look like someone who kicks old grannies for fun, no one has ever commented on my looks on the street [well except for this one guy... but that's another story].

Well, I guess people here are more introverted :p

Catapharact
04-01-06, 21:35
Ok.... Sometimes human behavior really eludes me.

1) The guy has no right to grab you.

2) High school kids don't even know what carrer they have planned for themselves, let alone decide who is and who isn't wierd.

3) A person's heart only shows through their attitude and well, the cash lady showed hers :).

Ampersand
04-01-06, 21:43
Well, I guess people here are more introverted :p

I agree. :p I've never really had anyone having a go at me, apart from the occasional yob or pre-teen brat making racist comments. I just try to shrug them off and laugh at them for thinking I'm Chinese in the first place, but it does hurt sometimes.

Though why people go about giving the finger and cutting you up on the road is beyond me. What happened to common courtesy? :confused:

Catlantean
04-01-06, 21:44
The fact is that not only some, but most people suck. But you shouldn't give them the satisfaction of being hurt by the stupid things they do or say. They're not worth your attention, so better to just ignore them and focus on the good people instead :)

And I don't think that being pale is a bad thing, it can look very nice and it surely is a lot better than frying in the sun or solariums to get a tan.

Thorn
04-01-06, 21:44
Well I'm ok now. Some people are just plain ignorant or sheltered. Not a big deal anyway.

RAID
04-01-06, 21:46
I hate those kinda people. Just ignore it Thorn. Like it never happened. I know it's hard cause it happened to me too, but the more you think about it, the more sad you feel.

So cheer up, and reply back to them with the middle finger like they did. :)

Just be careful not to get your butt kicked... :p

Catapharact
04-01-06, 21:49
Well I'm ok now. Some people are just plain ignorant or sheltered. Not a big deal anyway.

Not all of us enjoy the sheltered Life. Not every rich person is a snob. People need to get rid of that stereotype.

I guess its all in the upbringing. I thank my parents for making me earn the things I desired.

scion05
04-01-06, 21:51
well i think thorns b-e-a-u-tifullible!

Catapharact
04-01-06, 21:54
well i think thorns b-e-a-u-tifullible!

Kinda obvious isn't it Lol! That's why I said "Some people's behavior just eludes me."

Lavinder
04-01-06, 22:03
Yeah thorn you are gorgeous!

I hate it when I am walking around shopping centres or somthing and people obviously check you out as if you are a peice of meat cant they subtle it a little bit!

Catapharact
04-01-06, 22:05
Yeah thorn you are gorgeous!

I hate it when I am walking around shopping centres or somthing and people obviously check you out as if you are a peice of meat cant they subtle it a little bit!

1) They obviously haven't been aorund women, or if they have been, they have been rejected thirteen times over.

2) Men don't treat women like meat; Period. Compliments and Creepyness are two different things.

xMiSsCrOfTx
04-01-06, 22:09
Ugh, I feel for you. Some people really DO suck. But you know what, if you despise their actions (or even them) don't let them bring you down or think less of yourself. You know they're ignorant, and what they do is rediculous, so try your best not to let it get to you. And those children calling you pale were obviously just being immature. I think you're very pretty, don't pay attention to them either. :hug:

SpongeBob Lover
04-01-06, 23:54
sorry to hear that thorn you should stand up for yourself but just dont get your but kicked, stupid people, i hate when you feel like kicking someones ass but you know you cant,there too strong (ect.) it a hopeless feeling, agree with you lavinder i hate stupid perverts, always whisteling,I feel like socking them but i cant theres that hopeless feeling again.......

SpongeBob Lover
04-01-06, 23:55
1) 2) Men don't treat women like meat; Period. Compliments and Creepyness are two different things.

some do

Catapharact
05-01-06, 00:34
some do

They can't be defined as men then can they?

I call these moots PMIAB (Punny minds in adult bodies.) They never did learn respect and thus show it clearly.

Satu
05-01-06, 02:23
There are a lot of nice people on this planet Thorn.
People like that are usually insecure and not happy individuals. I have learnt not to bite back with idiots like that, I just look at them and keep walking. They are not worth the time and effort.

SpongeBob Lover
05-01-06, 02:37

I call these moots PMIAB (Punny minds in adult bodies.) They never did learn respect and thus show it clearly.

ha true!:)

Soma Holiday
05-01-06, 03:04
Well you know how I feel about being pale Thorn, and I've been through the same thing, this guy came up to me really hateful and said...

"I'll give you a tip, the sun, it's free."

and I replied, "I'll give you a tip too. When you get skin cancer, don't take the chemo." :o

Which he wasn't suspecting, so he left me alone after that. But what right did he have to comment on the color of my skin? What's the standard for that? There is none in my opinion, and I hate people that set one, and then look at me because I don't fit those standards.

People DO suck....at least all the ones that I know...

GoranAgar
05-01-06, 05:32
"I'll give you a tip, the sun, it's free."

and I replied, "I'll give you a tip too. When you get skin cancer, don't take the chemo."
Good one. ;)

Lonely Istari
05-01-06, 07:22

Amen! There is a difference between "Men" and "guys" or as Catapharact better put it : "PMIAB". A BIG difference. And until these PMIAB finally cross over into male adulthood... or the world of the emotionally mature, they will never know true beauty like Thorn's! :D I think you're gorgeous!:hug: :hug:

and appearantly so does everyone else here :p

Miss_Kitty
05-01-06, 10:35
hehe i had that to on the street there was an girl who i knew and she knew me but she walked to me and pushed me away and she says srry do i know you? and then i was mad i say: omfg you know me. and she just ignores me how stupid can you be i mean i did nothing wrong to her.