PDA

View Full Version : What's your bloodtype?

Melonie Tomb Raider
08-01-06, 04:57
Random topic, but cool any way. :p

Mine is B-.

Edit: I found this cool thing on google that gave traits that people with a certain blood type supposeively have. Mine fit me well any way lol.

http://www.bloodgivers.com/character.asp#Type%20B%20%22Active%22

Here's mine:
Type B "Active"

Population
Roughly 9% of the world is B +ve and 2% B -ve.

Traits
Cheerful, Optimistic, Active, Sensitive, Kind, Forgetful, unorganized, Noisy, Egocentric
Energetic and have the drive to reach towards goals. May be workaholics. Not the best team players and are individualistic. Do things at one's own pace. Strong personality adventurous. Likes to get one's own way. Are Sociable and enjoy entertaining.
Like to touch or be touched by others.

I can't believe only 2% of the people in the world have my bloodtype! :eek: Now that's unique for sure! lol

Satu
08-01-06, 05:24
I am A-

Type A "Cool"

Population
Roughly 34% of the world is A +ve and 6% A -ve.

Traits
Obedient, Careful, Sympathetic, Self-Sacrificing, Polite, Honest, Loyal, Emotional, Introverted & Nervous.
Are reserved calm and even tempered. Sensitive to public opinion. May be Introverted, shy and nervous or ill at ease with others. May be Pessimistic. Value relationships and are loyal. Hesitant to change. Nature lovers and dislike crowds - need a private place or secret hideaway. Can be indecisive. Good at team work and obey rules.
Dislike to touch or be touched by others.

I can really relate to most of the above

AnthonyShock1515
08-01-06, 05:46
Im 'O'
Im "hot":D

Tramp
08-01-06, 06:24
A+ the second most common blood type. So I am Cool also.

My Dad is the good one, he's AB- the rarest type with only 1% of the population with it.

Type AB "Care-Free"

Population

Roughly 4% of the world is AB +ve and 1% AB -ve.

Traits

Social, Easy-going, Sympathetic, Diplomatic, Outgoing, Laid-back, Creative, Unpredictable, Artistic, Flexible, Moody and Brooding.

Blend of opposites. Shy with some and bold with some. Introvert and Extrovert. Unpredictable and may seem to have calm exterior. Strong creative strain. Good at spotting problems and skirting them. Like city environment. Get bored easily. Everything they do is compelling. Never take things for granted. Appear mysterious. Contribute harmoniously to society.

Dislike to touch or be touched by others.

Somewhat like Dad but not really that much. Yes he is the Shy Introvert type.

Cat Girl
08-01-06, 07:13
mine is A+ too. so i guess it's also cool. yeah?:ton:

Neteru
08-01-06, 07:24
Bloodtype? Uhhhhhh.... Red.

Satu
08-01-06, 07:35
:vlol:

RAID
08-01-06, 07:36

No. Really?

jk :vlol:

I think I'm O+ :wve:

Catlantean
08-01-06, 08:35
B+
The description on that site is around 50% true for me.

Kamrusepas
08-01-06, 10:43
I'm not really sure :rolleyes:

Ampersand
08-01-06, 10:45
Nor me, though I should really. It's green, though.

FourBalls
08-01-06, 10:47
I'm not really sure either, but about 75% of AB type is me...

_Mica_
08-01-06, 11:35
No idea what type I am. :wve:

Capt. Murphy
08-01-06, 14:01
I'm O- . But what it said about the O type doesn't really fit me at all.:confused:

Anubis_AF
08-01-06, 14:19
Red.

Ampersand
08-01-06, 14:22
Red.

A rarity these days. :D

Lara Croft Fan Joe
08-01-06, 15:34
lol, no i dea wot i am

Legend
08-01-06, 16:25
I have absolutely no idea :D

Angel666
08-01-06, 17:44
O+. Population
Roughly 38% of the world is O +ve and 6% O -ve.
Traits
Confident and Strong-Willed, Proud, Dedicated, Sociable, Energetic, Extroverted, Frank, Realist, Showy, Flighty, Generalist, Positive, Independent, Risk-Takers, Dislike taking orders, Insecure, Stubborn & Self-Centered.
Make friends easily and go with flow and grasp opportunity. Quick to start a project or chase an idea. Are good at organizing activities. May have short attention span, and expresses strong emotions. May quickly take opposite views that are deep but not always durable. Classic entrepreneurs and movers and shakers.
Express their emotions but can be swayed by other blood types. Have an intrinsic elegance. Sociable and showy. May be good at adapting to circumstances. Words come easily to them. Not self conscious and will frankly reveal inner feelings. Ambitious, but may have issues with detail.
Like to be touch and be touched by others.

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-01-06, 01:11
I'm O- . But what it said about the O type doesn't really fit me at all.:confused:

So what's that supposed to mean, you're not hot? haha! I'm jk. :hug:

xMiSsCrOfTx
09-01-06, 01:18
Ohh... I'm coldblooded... You know...

DragonDan
09-01-06, 02:23
My type is A don't know wether it's negative or positive.

I believe the blood is red when it leaves the heart, and blue-ish when it is returning to the heart. Has to do with the levels of oxygen present in the blood.

egyptiangal
09-01-06, 03:03
O I think....lol. it's rediculus that i don't even know my own blood type!:vlol:

egyptiangal
09-01-06, 03:06
wierd question...i was wondering if blood was blue in the body until it reaches oxygen in the air...like when you get a cut you see the blood red because the moment the air hits the blood it turns red in an instant...that's something i heard a long time ago but i can't really fathom it...i don't think it's true lol

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-01-06, 05:50
wierd question...i was wondering if blood was blue in the body until it reaches oxygen in the air...like when you get a cut you see the blood red because the moment the air hits the blood it turns red in an instant...that's something i heard a long time ago but i can't really fathom it...i don't think it's true lol

I heard that same thing, and when I was telling my friends about it they looked at me like I was an idiot or something. haha! :p

Catapharact
09-01-06, 13:05
Type O -, as in the Universal Donner, as in the Hot one Lol!

Type O "Hot"

Population
Roughly 38% of the world is O +ve and 6% O -ve.

Traits
Confident and Strong-Willed, Proud, Dedicated, Sociable, Energetic, Extroverted, Frank, Realist, Showy, Flighty, Generalist, Positive, Independent, Risk-Takers, Dislike taking orders, Insecure, Stubborn & Self-Centered.

Make friends easily and go with flow and grasp opportunity. Quick to start a project or chase an idea. Are good at organizing activities. May have short attention span, and expresses strong emotions. May quickly take opposite views that are deep but not always durable. Classic entrepreneurs and movers and shakers.
Express their emotions but can be swayed by other blood types. Have an intrinsic elegance. Sociable and showy. May be good at adapting to circumstances. Words come easily to them. Not self conscious and will frankly reveal inner feelings. Ambitious, but may have issues with detail.

Like to be touch and be touched by others.

Catlantean
09-01-06, 13:37

Oxygen-poor venal blood is significantly darker than the oxygen-rich arterial. But it's not blue or bluish at all, more like the color of red wine. Well at least mine is, anyway :p

ELEN
09-01-06, 15:01
Red, green, blue, pink... You kidding me?

A- here :wve:

egyptiangal
09-01-06, 18:55
Oxygen-poor venal blood is significantly darker than the oxygen-rich arterial. But it's not blue or bluish at all, more like the color of red wine. Well at least mine is, anyway :p hahah thanks catlantean :p

zgubilici
09-01-06, 20:30
Blue - the "royal" kind :D :p

Cati - why am I not surprised? :p :cln:

BoyTRaider
09-01-06, 20:37
Hmm..Ironic how I forgot my blood-type! In fact...I think I never even bothered to look! I'm going to see right now. :)