PDA

View Full Version : wtf....

Sheena_Angelina
08-01-06, 23:32
I just checked in after not checking in for a month or something, so whats up with this new format?

Geck-o-Lizard
08-01-06, 23:33
New forum software to replace our old stuff - faster, slicker, more features and easier to use. We get lots of new skins now too. Just explore a bit and get to know the new setup, you'll like it I'm sure.

TheEveningStar
08-01-06, 23:36
yep new software!!! the thread should be floating here somewhere... its really cool! Welcome back BTW. :)

Sheena_Angelina
08-01-06, 23:38
The lay out is nice, but the colors? i kinda miss the old ones....

Kamrusepas
09-01-06, 00:20
New fast software - even I'm loving it now :tmb:

TheEveningStar
09-01-06, 00:32
the closest one to the old one in my opinion is the brushed blue expanded, try that one and see if u like it... thats the one im using and i like it :)

Maureen Errant
09-01-06, 00:43
I just checked in after not checking in for a month or something, so whats up with this new format?

You try coming back after 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a shock. I had to get ELENS help to do just about everything and it took me about half the day to figure out how to send a pm to her to get her help. Sheesh.:D

Kamrusepas
09-01-06, 01:13
the closest one to the old one in my opinion is the brushed blue expanded, try that one and see if u like it... thats the one im using and i like it :)

I'm loving it :tmb:

xMiSsCrOfTx
09-01-06, 01:17
Welcome back, Sheena. :wve:

Tons of stuff has went down since you were gone! If you want a forum layout close to the old one, Brushed Blue is like it, but Midnight Blue is very similar, IMO. :)

egyptiangal
09-01-06, 04:59
the new forums is very nice! i do kinda miss the old look too.

Maureen Errant
09-01-06, 05:44
I just realized that I nattered on about my stuff and forgot to welcome you back..........................consider yourself welcomed:D