PDA

View Full Version : Invite your friends to Tomb Raider Forums

tlr online
09-01-06, 10:34
Greeting all :)

A friendly reminder that - in return for a super-fast web server, brand new forum software, a new search feature and some new themes for your visual pleasure, we'd like you all to invite two of your friends to Tomb Raider Forums.

Don't forget to tell your friend to include your member name as referrer when registering.

Pipolinne
09-01-06, 10:56
Hello!

How can we do that? Do we send a normal mail,or there's other way?

tlr online
09-01-06, 10:57
You could invite a friend from your MSN Contact List, or by email. However you wish. :)

Jin Uzuki
09-01-06, 11:05
That, I shall, tlr! ;)

TRForums has evidently and undeniably gotten better than ever! I see no reason for one to come across a dull moment in the forums.

Now, off I go to search names from my Phonebook and Personal Directory! :D

- Jin Uzuki

tlr online
09-01-06, 11:06
That's the spirit. ;)

Pipolinne
09-01-06, 11:20
Done :)!

One of them I even gently forced to register,by smoothly remind her I voted on her brother to win a music contest :mis: :D!

RAID
09-01-06, 13:06
I asked about four of friends. Gave them the link and everything, and they're also into TR. But they still didn't register, other wise they would've told me.

ELEN
09-01-06, 14:40
One of them I even gently forced to register,by smoothly remind her I voted on her brother to win a music contest :mis: :D!

Gently... :p :D

ELEN
09-01-06, 14:41
I asked about four of friends. Gave them the link and everything, and they're also into TR. But they still didn't register, other wise they would've told me.

Raid? :confused:

tlr online
09-01-06, 14:41
Raid? :confused:
Yes.

ELEN
09-01-06, 14:48
I recognized him from the burger :vlol:

RAID
09-01-06, 14:57
I recognized him from the burger :vlol:

:vlol: It's officially my trademark now :D

Thanks again tlr.

Thorir
09-01-06, 14:58
I thought there was something fishy about that hamburger! ;)

None of my friends really play videogames, and definitely not Tomb Raider... They have bad taste!!

_Mica_
09-01-06, 15:50
None of my friends really play videogames, and definitely not Tomb Raider... They have bad taste!!

Same here, even though I have asked one but she said: 'I'll think about it'. So I expect that's a no. :vlol:

Geck-o-Lizard
09-01-06, 15:51
Nobody I've asked will join. They all think Tomb Raider is rubbish so half of them refuse to even click the link. :o

ELEN
09-01-06, 16:03
Rubbish?? :yik:

tlr online
09-01-06, 16:04
But General Chat is about more than just Tomb Raider :(

Geck-o-Lizard
09-01-06, 16:25

That's what I can't convince them about. They don't see the point in joining a forum if they'd only post in a general chat area when every forum they already visit has one. But I'd probably be able to drag some of my graphics friends over if the fan art board was just an art board.

Mona Sax
09-01-06, 18:51
But I'd probably be able to drag some of my graphics friends over if the fan art board was just an art board.
A lot of the stuff over there isn't TR related.

Kamrusepas
09-01-06, 18:59

Maybe it's a...... fishburger! :eek:

Yeah, none of my friends like TR either... :(

BoyTRaider
09-01-06, 20:26
Oohh, I'll make sure to bring a bunch of friends that like Lara. :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
09-01-06, 21:05
I know my sister wanted to join, but for some reason she never got an email confirming her registration. I think it has something to do with AOL, because I experienced the same problem and had to use a Hotmail account.

tlr online
09-01-06, 21:07
Have her drop me an email with her member name and I'll activate her account. :wve:

robson001
09-01-06, 21:51
... They don't see the point in joining a forum if they'd only post in a general chat area when every forum they already visit has one.I must agree with them. What makes internet forums interesting and active is the fact of gathering people with the same interests. I was thinking of calling a lot of people but I gave up, why flood the forum with people who doesn't like TR?
I only know one person who plays TR... I'll try to bring her here. ;)

Draco
10-01-06, 01:55
My friends dislike forums almost more than they dislike Tomb Raider :pi:

Neteru
10-01-06, 07:20
What are these things you keep calling "Friends"? :confused:

regga
10-01-06, 09:22
What are these things you keep calling "Friends"? :confused:

I know what you mean Net :)

Pipolinne
10-01-06, 11:09
I kinda like to know if someone I've invited did register. Of course,not all of them were my friends,but some asked to vote on a lot of things for them,and now,only to register in a forum,they asked me so many information,like if I'm asking them to reveal their identification card number!!

LaraLuva4Eva
10-01-06, 12:04
I will be ;)

Jacob x5
10-01-06, 15:42

Exactly. I like Tomb Raider a lot although I prefer other games, and you may have noticed that I post more often in the General Chat forum than I do in any other forum (although you will also often see me in the other forums, particularly TRLE, Member Introductions and Fan Artwork) but the point is you don't necessarily have to be a massive fan of Tomb Raider; it's still fun meeting all these nice people. :) :wve:

What's fishy about a hamburger? :D Sorry, I'm just the type of person to notice irrelevant things like that which there is no point in mentioning. :p