PDA

View Full Version : New Underworld: Evolution clip.

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-01-06, 20:06
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808640591/trailer

The "You Don't Scare me" clip. As a HUGE fam of the Underworld movie, I have to say I'm kind of skeptical about this one... The first movie was incredible, definitely one of my favorite movies (if not my very favorite) ever! This one just seems different, almost kind of cheesey. I hope this is not the case, but it seems to me like they're trying too hard for this to be "better" than the first by adding nudity, more language, and some lame dialogue. I don't know, but when I saw that clip it seemed pretty cheesey to me, kind of like a comic book or something.

I sure hope I'm wrong though, I have such high hopes for this movie, and if it's anything like the first it should be awesome, but it just seems so different. I really, really, REALLY don't want to be disapointed. I'll most definitely watch it though, opening day if I can. It better be good. :p

Spitfire
09-01-06, 20:09
i know what u mean, the first one was a big let down but this one feels so much more action..ish
I hope it turns out to be a good action flick

lorien elf
09-01-06, 22:15
YESSSSS!!! Underworld fans! *hugs* I actually really liked the first one. I hope this one is just as good. I had been thinking about the apparent changes as well. I'd just assumed that maybe this one has a bigger budget so maybe they're going to try and do what most Hollywood films do in adding in explosions, nudity and language and that sort of thing 'cause it seems to attract more viewers though it doesnt always make a good film. I hope it doesn't go too far down that road, because then it will be nothing more than a good visual spectacle. I am still really excited about it since I loved the first one. I think it's my favorite movie ever, maybe next to Gladiator though. I can't wait for this one to be released and I hope I get to see it soon after it does come out though. I heard that they filmed the first one with a blue lens in the camera. I liked that part about the first movie. I hope it's the same way for this one.

Catapharact
09-01-06, 22:18
Actually I wanna see the Prequal to the Underworld events :). I want to see a movie done at the time of Victor and the Vampire Lords fighting against the Werewolves in the past :).

lorien elf
09-01-06, 22:22
Ooh, ooh, ooh!!! *is very eager and happy* hahaha, I sound like a monkey or something if one thinks about it that way. *ahem* anyway, I read the book on that Catapharact!!!! eeee!!! lol, sorry, I get excited very easily when Underworld is mentioned almost in any context. Hehe, it's what I'm looking forward to for this month, probably even more than Legend. :D but anyway, there's this book out called "Blood Enemy" that I just read over Christmas break. If I remember the title correctly. I really enjoyed it. It was the author's novelization of the script that Len Wiseman and the other guy whose name I dont want to butcher did for the movie. It talks about Viktor and his wife and Lucian and Sonja and other things. I enjoyed it much. me thinks it would too make a great movie. Better than just having flashbacks and stuff.