PDA

View Full Version : LMAO!!! (president bush)

Thorn
10-01-06, 01:23
http://gprime.net/video.php/presidentialspeechalist
love Andy D*ck.
:vlol: :jmp:

Olvidarse
10-01-06, 02:39
:vlol:

Draco
10-01-06, 02:51
That's pretty funny. :p

Sheena_Angelina
10-01-06, 03:01
HAHA! this is brilliant. Bush is so stupid... thanks for the link!

xMiSsCrOfTx
10-01-06, 03:15
LOL! :vlol:

Thorn
10-01-06, 03:22
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD IT! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD IT! TALK TALK!! Lol! :D

GodOfLight
10-01-06, 03:23

"americans need a stupid president who they can relate too"

and what does that tell you about all us americans? :p

BoyTRaider
10-01-06, 03:43
LoL :vlol:

Jacob x5
10-01-06, 06:12
Hmm, I like that! :tmb: :D

AnthonyShock1515
10-01-06, 06:17
:D lol

Nephili
10-01-06, 08:58
LOL! :vlol: :vlol:

Ampersand
10-01-06, 11:38
'The liter-literacy level of our children are appalling!' :vlol:

LaraLuva4Eva
10-01-06, 13:19
:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

Catapharact
10-01-06, 15:10
Well it was amusing to a point, but I just see how much tagging goes on in this forum. Guys; I have met quite many good and Brilliant Americans. Some of them really know their stuff and present clear and logical points.

The only "stupid" thing they ended up doing was electing the wrong president. That's all.

tlr online
10-01-06, 15:12
LOL!

Kamrusepas
10-01-06, 15:20

rachkitten
10-01-06, 16:25
HA LMAO that is so funny, i love americans *tsk* :jmp:

tlr online
10-01-06, 16:27
HA LMAO that is so funny, i love americans *tsk* :jmp:

Not all Americans rachkitten. :wve:

Thorn
10-01-06, 18:42
Well it was amusing to a point, but I just see how much tagging goes on in this forum. Guys; I have met quite many good and Brilliant Americans. Some of them really know their stuff and present clear and logical points.

The only "stupid" thing they ended up doing was electing the wrong president. That's all.
Andy Dick is American and he's just making a joke about all this. Particularly Dubya Bush. :p

larasfrend
10-01-06, 19:03
LMAO! :D Where did you fiiiiiiind this, THORN?:cln:

Catapharact
10-01-06, 19:06
Andy Dick is American and he's just making a joke about all this. Particularly Dubya Bush. :p

Meh, W will get his comeupings (Especially when his term expires.) Just don't like to see stereotyping anymore... I know how it feels to be labled something you are not.

Draco
10-01-06, 19:21

I like the people assume I'm stupid because I'm American, it will make taking over the world that much easier :p

Oh, and no matter how stupid Bush sounds, he was definately not the wrong President. Kerry made my skin crawl.

GodOfLight
10-01-06, 19:22

i'm american too ;) i was just laughing at my own nation :p

tlr online
10-01-06, 19:23
I like the people assume I'm stupid because I'm American, it will make taking over the world that much easier :p

I don't think anyone would generalize like that.

Personally, I just wonder how someone can - with sound mind - put a guy like Bush in office. :wve:

Draco
10-01-06, 19:25
Personally, I just wonder how someone can - with sound mind - put a guy like Bush in office. :wve:

Naturally I speak only for myself:

'Oh, and no matter how stupid Bush sounds, he was definately not the wrong President. Kerry made my skin crawl.'

Thorn
10-01-06, 19:26
God Bless America
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5937/dubyabush21cd.jpg

Catapharact
10-01-06, 19:27
Oh, and no matter how stupid Bush sounds, he was definately not the wrong President. Kerry made my skin crawl.

Well it was either Gung ho or Wimpyness. The people went with Gung Ho but it came back to bite them in the ass didn't it? ;) Lol! Now the troops are stuck in a situation that they can't get out of...

xMiSsCrOfTx
10-01-06, 19:28
'Oh, and no matter how stupid Bush sounds, he was definately not the wrong President. Kerry made my skin crawl.'

Totally agreed. I couldn't stand Kerry, even more than I can't stand Bush as our president. Bush was definitely the lesser of two evils, I mean, sure Bush has made some fatal "errors" but can you imagine if they had chosen Kerry? :eek:

ben croft
10-01-06, 19:28
OMG!! :vlol:

GodOfLight
10-01-06, 19:29
i always said that bush needed to be re-elected in order to screw up the planet some more so that people would finally get it...

i think now they do...

ben croft
God Bless America

OMG!! ROTFL :vlol:

Thorn
God Bless America
I'm proud to be an American! PROUD!!!

Pipolinne
10-01-06, 19:31
At least,he knows what a phone is...

Off-topic:Thorn,aren't you swedish?

Thorn
10-01-06, 19:32
At least,he knows what a phone is...

Off-topic:Thorn,aren't you swedish?
Yes but I live in America now.

Catapharact
10-01-06, 19:33
Overall I see the American Economy suffering very badly. OPEC has tighten the noose around the oil suppy to control the demand in their favor. Not to mention China has stepped up to the plate as a super power hungy for Petrolium. China by far looks more attractive as a partner; with their booming economy. In short; U.S. is in a heap of trouble.

lorien elf
10-01-06, 20:42
Thanks though, Catapharact for being nice about it; I do appreciate it, generally speaking, that you were apparently trying to be nice about it. :) I kind of don't mind making fun of the situation, but it's just sad to do so now when it only looks so dismal. Such as what you mentioned. I think America's standing as a "world power" is declining; people were too proud of it way too soon. And about what you said godoflight with people learning their lesson(s) about Bush: I saw this coming already, I swear I did. I've gotten a few emails since maybe late last year, well yeah, 2005, asking whether we made the right decision in going to Iraq. No!! I was against it from the start and I don't appreciate people acting like they can just look back on it and forgive themselves for making a mistake as if it were all done in hindsight when they could have seen this all coming before it really got all started. If we have to wait for humans to learn from their mistakes and preferences for ignorance, arrogance and instant gratification, then we really are in for a world of trouble. Historians are seriously lacking. ;) humor. Anyway, seriously, Bush is an idiot, unless this really is a clever plot to make it appear that way. Right now, I go by my old suspicion that the guy's just a puppet. or something. I wanted this poster once that had a list of all the stupid things he's said but in a way I kind of felt bad. I don't like it when people make fun of me and keep track of all of my errors so they can laugh at me behind my back, but then again, I didn't presume that I could be president. :) Uh, I guess I've finished rambling, ranting now. It's a good video, very funny. And sad. But hey, godoflight, when you too quoted Andy Dick in the dumb president to relate to the Americans, there was more to it that could possibly be taken as even more offensive: he said "normal" or "everyday", whatever, Americans but it looked like he was talking to an immigrant who was probably still mastering his use of the english language (of course no offense to anyone who would be here, blah, just saying). Anywho, now I'll stop lying and really be done. :)

Lord Icon
10-01-06, 22:52
Just one observation: no nation is stupid. If you look through history you will not find a single nation that didn't make a mistake of choosing a wrong leader for their country. Everyone makes mistakes. Americans are most definitely not stupid (for example just look at all the advances in technology, medicine etc. they made). And no other nation is stupid either since every one of them contributed something to this world. But still everyone makes mistakes. The bottom line is: can we learn from our mistakes? I lived in 11 countries (7 European, I was born in Europe), I lived for at least 2 years in each and I speak 7 languages. So I do have some "view" about a part of the world (mostly about both Americas, Europe and Australia). I moved to US about 6 years ago (and that's the place I prefer to be). But what I noticed in every country I lived in was that everywhere you have good and bad people. Smart and... not so smart.

Bush got elected (unfortunately) because there was no strong opponent. Did he made mistakes? Sure he did (his stupid war for example). But fortunately people start seeing that he was a bad choice.

As for the oil, it really doesn't matter. All scientists agree that oil will last for another 30 to 35 years especially with China and its demands for it and growing population of the planet. Also don't forget that China's economy depends heavily on Europe's, US' and Japan's ecomonies. If one of those markes "falls" the other ones will be badly affected as well and that means less buying power. It also means stop or extremly slow development for other countries outside those three economies. They are all connected. Economists say that when one of those three economies is fractured they all are in trouble. But back to the oil... US and some other countries already work on technologies of making oil from some kind of coal which was developed by German scientists before WWII so Germany would not be dependant on oil at all. This technology is quite clean and efficient. And now many countries (mostly US, Canada and European countries) are developing this technology further. OPEC won't be setting the prices for much longer since power plants like that are already in existence. So countries that sell oil only will be in real trouble either way.

Anyway, I do like that people of all ages here (in this forum) are mature enough to have a decent conversation without insulting one another. And as for good jokes... sure, they always welcomed. :)

Lenochka
10-01-06, 23:41
Haha this is funny you all indulting bush. I really don't like bush either but where do all of you from other countrys get of insulting bush? For one you dont even live in the country he is makeing all the mistakes in and two i would like to see all of you run a country... oh wait i mean run a country into the ground. its not an easy jobn running a country. why make fun of bush when there is Paris Hilton. Bush is running a country cut him some slack paris is... staring in a scripted Reality TV show and makeing sex tapes. im only 15 but even i know who is worth insulting.